lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: snow blind
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-16-2005, 06:07 PM   #1
lord-slane
Rookie

snow blind

This is a battle between the empire and rebels on Hoth. The rebels are out numberd there are 13 AT-AT's coming straight at them. the rebels only have about 20 snow speeders.
I am an imperial captain of the dark legion squad a highly powerful squad of the empire.

Last edited by lord-slane; 11-16-2005 at 09:06 PM.
lord-slane is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2005, 06:11 PM   #2
lord-slane
Rookie

fill in
name:
faction:
Old 11-16-2005, 09:20 PM   #3
lord-slane
Rookie

name: slane
faction: impire

We ran out onto the snowy mountains we had to get to the rebels base to take civilians that were there hostage. we climbed a rugged turrain when we saw 6 rebel commad guard standing about 120ft away from us .okay scouts get ur snipers ready.our scouts picked them off in about 4 secounds.okay move forward i was equiped with 2 command pistols our scouts had there snipers , the shockers had the RPG's and the pilots had there slashers and lightning blasters. we went on. we came to a large building with the rebel symbol on it.okay men move in slowly and be aware there could be over 50 rebels in there, we have to take them by surprise we moved in slowly and our scout opend the door and i threw a thermal detonator in .we quickly ran and dived for cover. we heard it go off and then we ran in.

Last edited by lord-slane; 11-17-2005 at 04:08 PM.
Old 11-27-2005, 04:56 PM   #4
lord-slane
Rookie

is anyone gonna come and join

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > snow blind