lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: weirdest glitch
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-18-2005, 02:38 PM   #1
darthkangaroo
Rookie

weirdest glitch

the weidest one i saw was the shotguns for the republic fired blood red.
darthkangaroo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 02:44 PM   #2
Commander Obi-Wan
Gold Standard

Current Game: BioShock 2
Forum Veteran 
You know this shouldn't be in this section.

Commander Obi-Wan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 03:18 PM   #3
Fate's Decision
Rookie

Yeah...that's not the weirdest glitch...but this is in the right section. Unless the shotgun has any different effect than any regular shotgun.

Fate's Decision is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 06:42 PM   #4
The Eyes
Rookie

On mustafar for me the lava changes colors in mid-air so it seems like the troops are high on something.

Do not underestimate the power of a small post count.
The Eyes is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-18-2005, 07:54 PM   #5
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Obi-Wan
You know this shouldn't be in this section.
This shouldn't even be a thread.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-19-2005, 10:48 AM   #6
Fate's Decision
Rookie

can't disagree to that, however.

Old 12-19-2005, 11:11 AM   #7
zerted
Click Center of Circle: O

I ran into a turret on a space map and started flying backwards. I was still facing the turret and was able to shoot, but my rebel bomber was moving backwards. It was like this for just under 30 seconds, then I started moving forward again...

(I may not agree with thoughts posted under this name)
Looking for a mature clan? Checkout www.rdhclan.net
email/PM me for more info
zerted is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 12:35 AM   #8
Fate's Decision
Rookie

In SBF1 on multiplayer I was in control of an AT-TE and tried to take it up a hill. It didn't work, so I walked along the hill until I was out of the battlefield. When the dude said that, I turned my AT-TE around and the rear scraped against the side of the hill, and suddenly I heard a scrapping sound and my atte was spazzing out. Then I ended up on top of the hill somehow, and the "leaving the battlefield" sign went away.

Old 12-24-2005, 12:35 PM   #9
Micahc
Rookie

I was flying in an ARC-170 and I hit a trans port and it pushed me back for about 30 seconds, Kinda like what happened to zerted. And it may not be to flashy, but weird none the less, the lava on Mustafar is solid and you can't sink.

Micahc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-24-2005, 02:37 PM   #10
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

This only happened once but I was Obi-Wan on Mustafar and I was sprinting and I pressed the block button and he slowed down to normal speed but it was still the sprint animation, slow motion, it was cool, but it's only happened in that one game.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-03-2006, 08:46 PM   #11
pcd927
Rookie

This happened a lot on the Geonosis battle on SWBF1. Whenever i was the clone trooper, and i jumped, almost every time, i would stay stuck in the jumping position and would be hovering above the ground. I could still move, though. Flying clone troopers! w00t!!!

And has anyone noticed that sometimes the music that's playing during space battles gets stuck and sounds like a broken record? I hate that. I always go to the options and turn it all the way down.

pcd927- Warrior of the Republic
pcd927 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2006, 12:07 AM   #12
KenobiChronicle
Rookie

The Waling outside the ship is wierdest.

KenobiChronicle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2006, 12:32 AM   #13
toue
Rookie

i haven't had many weird ones except these two, one i was in mustafar jumpin out windows (it's fun when you first find out there's no glass on them) and backed tword the railing so i could see the window better and i just kept backin cause i thought the rails would stop me well it didn't and i was sure i was fallin to my death in the lava but i somehow landed on the hill. So after waiting a few minutes to restart my heart i tried climbing the hill and i almost made it when i fell through the hill and could see all the lava an such for a few seconds before i was killed from the drop. the second one was when i was doin the glitch that lets you walk around the outside of the ship and instead of landing inside the hangar shield my ship landed on the little bar that goes around the ship i found that a bit strange but went about my buisness up there for awhile when i had a brilliant and evil idea: i would take a sprinting leap off the capital ship onto (muwahahaha!) a nearby frigate so i did everything as planned and lept off my ship into space... and then watched the frigates thrusters sloooowwwwlyyyy pass my body as i dropped down into the depths of space (note i tried again later when i saw a frigate partly under the capital i could definitly make but instead of the slow falling saving me i crashed to my death on my own ship.
wow that was long up up.... and awaaaay! *flys off*
toue is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2006, 02:47 PM   #14
PHaNToM_21
Lurker

Here's one I experienced.

I don't recall which ship I was in but I was either trying to destroy or fix the shields in one of the main battle cruisers when I accidently fell into the pit with the spinning blade right underneath where the sheild is located and dropped out into space. I hate when that happens.
PHaNToM_21 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2006, 12:51 AM   #15
JT121
Rookie

PHANTOM!!!

What happened with u and IGF? U just left.

GLitch: I love to jump and land on the frigates. Also, if u destroy the CIS bridge (this is for PC) and fly into the flat platform above it, u can go through the ship and u are inside. its awesome and an easy way to destroy the engines and life support systems not to mention ppl inside the hanger.
JT121 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-23-2006, 08:13 PM   #16
Micahc
Rookie

Um, this topic was DEAD.

Micahc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Bug Reports/Requests/Game Feedback > weirdest glitch