lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Any Clan that use Teamspeak?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-04-2005, 07:50 AM   #1
Fishflesh
Veteran

Any Clans whit cool webpage?

Hello , I had a Clan for Galactic Battlegrounds and wanted to make a Clan for Empire at War as well but since i dont got so much spare time anymore, i am now looking for a clan to join instead of making one so im looking for a Rebellion only clan or a clan thay plays both, so show off your webpage and if it looks good i might join.

I'm a Real strategy game freak and played a lot of those games all away down from C&C and Warcraft up to Battle for middel earth (what im playing atm).

My e-mail and MSN = Ackbar@star-wars.net (spam protected)

thanks Ackbar

"how can they be jamming us if they dont know we're comming... its a trap all fighters break off the shield is still up!" "are you sure? i cant get a reading" "admiral we have no ships in sector 4!" "its a trap!"

Last edited by Fishflesh; 12-04-2005 at 01:58 PM.
Fishflesh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-04-2005, 01:59 PM   #2
Fishflesh
Veteran

forget the Teamspeak bid

"how can they be jamming us if they dont know we're comming... its a trap all fighters break off the shield is still up!" "are you sure? i cant get a reading" "admiral we have no ships in sector 4!" "its a trap!"
Fishflesh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-06-2005, 02:18 AM   #3
Nokill
Veteran

erm where recruiting
www.redcellgaming.com <<-- klick on the ugly commander guy on the banner to go directly to the EaW part *its not done yet cus the game is not out yet
i know the site is also not all that but where trying

Site: Clicky
Nokill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-14-2005, 06:03 PM   #4
Vader89
Lurker

We at BlackSquadron have teamspeak. We also support both the Empire and Rebellion. Were a great clan with a bunch of great people from all around the world. Check us out at www.blacksquadron.org

-Vader89
Intelligence CO
Vice-Admiral
Vader89 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-14-2005, 08:34 PM   #5
Jmaster3265
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader89
We at BlackSquadron have teamspeak. We also support both the Empire and Rebellion. Were a great clan with a bunch of great people from all around the world. Check us out at www.blacksquadron.org

-Vader89
Intelligence CO
Vice-Admiral
I thought we couldn't post links to other EaW sites, when i did my topic was closed.....

Jmaster3265 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-15-2005, 03:29 PM   #6
El Sitherino
The Original.

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaster3265
I thought we couldn't post links to other EaW sites, when i did my topic was closed.....
You need to quit whining.

In a section dedicated to clans recruiting and setting up matches links are generally required to be given. What you did was create a useless topic, filled with links that specifically compete with this forum and it's site.

You seem to have a hard time learning your lesson, and while at first I think PFF might have been a bit harsh, I'm starting to see it might just be you with the problem. I suggest you quit while you can still save face.

“This body is not me. I am not caught in this body.
I am life without limit.”
El Sitherino is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Jabba's Palace > Any Clan that use Teamspeak?