lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Tie/d fighter
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-21-2005, 06:59 AM   #1
Tie_killer
Rookie

Tie/d fighter

Some people say that the tie/d fighter (the ties you battle on the world devastator level) stands for tie defence fighter. Doesn't it stand for Tie/droid fighter. Lego made a tie/d fighter that came with a droid brain. And they are very good at maneuvering hence the fact that they could have super intelligent droids flying them.
Tie_killer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2005, 07:06 AM   #2
Tie_killer
Rookie

I could be mistaken. Does anybody know the the name of the ties you fight on the calamari level? I think the tie defender is actually the one with 3 wings that I have never seen on RS.

Ties Beware!
Tie_killer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-26-2006, 01:03 AM   #3
magna mandaloe
Rookie

Like You Said Tie-Droid they were made around the EU because so many pilots were quitting the Imperial Navy as more and more Pilots died the empire made Tie-droids to replace Pilots with a extreamly intelligent Droid brain or Flight Computer.

*Changed cause I did'nt like old much*
magna mandaloe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-20-2007, 11:26 PM   #4
JawaJoey
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by magna mandaloe
Like You Said Tie-Droid they were made around the EU because so many pilots were quitting the Imperial Navy as more and more Pilots died the empire made Tie-droids to replace Pilots with a extreamly intelligent Droid brain or Flight Computer.
Also, the World Devastators were huge factories, and could make droid controlled ships, while it can't magically get pilots to fly regular fighters.

God is a placebo with nasty side effects.
JawaJoey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RogueSquadron.net > 2. Rogue Squadron > Strategy: The Crash Cantina > Tie/d fighter