lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jurassic Park
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-10-2006, 04:04 PM   #41
jediofdoom

Tiscalli glanced at the rock
"Hey Viper" he nodded at the rock
Viper went over to it and tapped it
"hmmm" Viper got out a time bomb and set it and backed away. The bomb blew the rock apart and revealed a small hole. Viper glanced at Tiscalli and started walking down the dark passage....

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.
jediofdoom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2006, 10:55 PM   #42
sargent_johnson
Rookie

(im back!sorry ive been gone so long)

i looked around at the soldiers corpses scattered around and the rubbel of the copter."well weve made quite a mess havent we?" i asked the group.they nodded.the raptor i had as a pet was just finishing eating a soldier.my squad finished gathering supplies and we headed back to camp,and i was still thinking of the group who left the island.i forgot the eggs in my backpack and started analyzing them again.i decided to keep them in a small,heated footlocker until we got home."i wonder when those guys will get back..whatever,anyway were going to set up a trap for them,guessing they come back here.make them unnoticable,even to me.not those useless leaf traps." i said.they started working and i continued analyzing the eggs.

the covenant is invading!
sargent_johnson is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2006, 04:58 PM   #43
BimBlasterBob2
Lurker

Then, there is a high pitched screech, like a balloon deflating in that weird squeaky way that people seem to be able to make it do, and the squad looks up. Suddenly, they see A Giant three headed pteradactyl of doom swoop in and poop all over the squad, burning their eye-sockets with it's acidic reptile feces. Then, the Keeper of the Dinosaurs, the mighty Bim Blaster Bob, Jumps off. "Hand over the eggs, insignificant maggot!" he said, while igniting his doomsday sticks: His dual double bladed lightsabers!!!!! and then, he Pulls out a throwing star and brandishes it menacingly.....

I'm Baaaaack....... teehee
BimBlasterBob2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2006, 05:44 PM   #44
jediofdoom

.....someone shoot this guy. dude your not funny your just really really imature

[Plague]
[For]
[Today]

I know what you're thinking, I know how you're feeling, Believe me. You're not alone.
jediofdoom is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2006, 06:05 PM   #45
sargent_johnson
Rookie

ya,what he said.thats not even an actual rp post,so lets just disregard that and his existance.ever.and bob,never post in an rp thread again if thats somthing you post.

Old 02-28-2006, 06:06 PM   #46
BimBlasterBob2
Lurker

Oh c'mon, that one was funny.

Old 02-28-2006, 06:10 PM   #47
sargent_johnson
Rookie

no it wasnt,it was stupid and immature.this is aiming toward a jurassic park-themed rpg,not a comedy game with stupid jokes.were disregarding that you ever posted that and dont post here again bob.go make your own "comedy" thread and leave us to rping.also,your quite annoying becouse im trying to play gmod here!(not in this thread)oh and by the way,it cant burn my squads eyes becouse WERE ALL WEARING HELMATS!the only one who isnt wearing a helmat is a droid!

Last edited by sargent_johnson; 02-28-2006 at 06:24 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 06:43 PM   #48
BimBlasterBob2
Lurker

umm... It's spelled Helmet, and helmets don't cover eyes. just thought i'd point that out.

Old 02-28-2006, 07:01 PM   #49
sargent_johnson
Rookie

i dont care,and helmets do cover eyes you friggin moron!what,you think this is a normal rpg thats not in starwars?!?!HELMATS COVER YOUR ENTIRE FACE FFS!

Old 02-28-2006, 07:37 PM   #50
BimBlasterBob2
Lurker

Not all of them, look at the rebel soldiers, the only ones who have anything covering their eyes are the pilots, sure, the imps have em, but the rebels don't.

Old 02-28-2006, 09:53 PM   #51
sargent_johnson
Rookie

WERE NOT BLOODY REBELS FFS!WERE CLONES AND DROIDS!(my squad)MY CHARACTER WOULDNT BE CAUGHT DEAD IN THE REBELLION

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Community > Role-Playing Forum > Jurassic Park