lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KotOR & TSL Save Game Files
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-05-2006, 06:54 AM   #1
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Arrow KotOR & TSL Save Game Files

Greets Everyone!

Since I've seen this question asked alot... I've decided to post a link to some archives of game(s) playthroughs. Consider it a Modder's Resource.

And remember, if it's not the the gender/class/globals you need.. KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) can fix that for ya'

--------------------------

If you have an archive or even just a single savegame you'd like to share, feel free to post a link to it in this thread. However, keep this in mind:

- Un-modded saves work best. Another player may not have the particular mod you have installed. If your savegame is modded.. please list ALL mods used.

- Please try to compress your savegames either in .zip, .rar or .7z format. Savegame files are huge even if they are compressed. Plus, compression tools tend to maintain folder architecture.

- List as much detail as you can about your savegames: Which game (KotOR or TSL), Platform (PC or Xbox), Gender, Class, Module it's located in, etc. Though it's entirely understandable if you can't remember all of it.

- A basic description of main several main plot choices,
For example... A save on the Star Forge just before Malak is good, but did you kill Bastilla??? Again, this is only if you can remember

=======================================

Quote:
On another note, if anyone has any save files they want to share (modded or un-modded, see OP for details), I'd highly suggest a visit over at Deadly Stream. They offer a dedicated section for save games for just such cases

Or if you'd rather.. a file sharing/hosting service such as DropBox. 2gb Free.. more for a fee.
They allow both public download (via DL link) and private (invite only) sharing directories. Nice option if you don't have access to an FTP or personal website for storage. Invite function also allows others to upload to your directories for even more sharing capability. Handy for bypassing email attachment file size limits
=======================================

KotOR Savegame(s)

Complete Taris, partial Dantooine
  • The download is apx. 56mb.

-> Click To Download K1 Taris/partial Dantooine Archive <-

-> Click To Download K1 Taris/partial Dantooine Archive (SWK) <-

-> Click to Visit Save Game Archives at Deadly Stream <-

This Archive contains a whopping 168 savegame points (so far)! I played this with the intention of saving critical "modding" points and each save-g/name should roughly give you an idea of what point in the game it's at. All filenames are named for the function/event before it triggers and are prefixed by a 3 letter planet it happens on

I have played this archive up to the point where you are given the 3rd Jedi Test.. but I have not gone outside of the Enclave, nor have spoken to any NPCs/Shopkeepers other than the Council and of course Belaya (un-avoidable).

All Party Members have been levelled up as they progressed too. Again, easily solvable by using tk102's KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor)

• Requires the v1.03 Patch
    • savegames for K1: Knights of the Old Republic for PC
    • UN-modded saves, so it should work for everyone's game
    • LS Male (using the popular 'long-hair' portrait) meaning I took as many LS options as were possible. Though there were a few DS moments
    • I did not reserve levels! He is an 8th Lvl Scout up to the point he trains into a Jedi Consular. Currenly 8/2 respectively.
    • Progressed throughout NPC storylines as far as they can be at the moment.. unfortunately I didn't save before each dlg tree (doh!)
    • I have not played Pazaak at all, but I did buy the deck. The only sidedeck cards are the ones found in "loot". I did not buy any.
    • Beat all the Duelers, including Bendak Starkiller
    • Rescued the Undercity Village and sent them on their merry way to the Promised Land
    • I totally forgot to do the "Twilek Dancer Dance" option (damn it)
    • Aligned with the Hidden Beks
    • Gave Rakghoul Serum to the doctor
    • LS Bounties, meaning I spared Dia, Matrik & the 'other guy' (I forget the name).. and killed the other 2.
    • Opted for the "Sith Party" rather than rescue the Hidden Bek being "muscled" by the Sith Troopers (Sith Disguise)
    • Was 'nice' to the Ithorian getting picked on by the punk kids

Remember! This was played with modder's intentions in mind.. there are critical saves before each point listed above (and then some.. hehehe). I decided to post this "by planet" rather than waiting to get through the entire game for a number of reasons.

- It seems everyone is wanting to 'skip' Taris. So until/if a mod is made to do so, this should serve fine for you (with the additional aid of KSE). I figured the earlier the better for this particular planet(s).

- It could take me awhile to get through an entire run, and after playing this so far, I have really gotten the urge to play this again, BUT I miss my mods
    If there is a desire for me to continue, I can... but because planet order and LS/DS preferences.. it's really hard, even with saves, to properly use them as a Modder Resource without some major KSE editing to change things you don't like about my play-style. Even then, planet-order is something that is unimaginably hard or rather, impossible (to my knowledge) to change. I figured this would at least get you started for those who just want to get to the "meat" of the game

TSL Savegame(s)

Complete Playthrough

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 11-06-2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: added Deadly Stream and Dropbox links
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2006, 07:21 AM   #2
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Cool, thanks ChAiNz.2da. This should come in handy when I go back to my TSL wip.

Do ya got any saves after Dantooine for KotOR archived there.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2006, 07:32 AM   #3
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T7nowhere
Do ya got any saves after Dantooine for KotOR archived there.
DOH! Unfortunately, my KotOR saves didn't "survive" my 'restructuring'...

I think my last save is still during the prologue just before:
spoiler:
Trask's self-sacrifice

hehehe.. maybe this thread might be of some use afterall

EDIT: "pre-logue" ?!? why didn't anyone tell me I was making up words.. hehehe ~ ChAiNz.2da

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 01-05-2006 at 08:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2006, 09:07 AM   #4
Composite
Rookie

Wow! Thanks Chainz, this is awesome! Thanks so much!

"Don't drop the soap big homie." -Roman Pierce 2Fast 2Furious
Composite is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2006, 10:09 AM   #5
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da
DOH! Unfortunately, my KotOR saves didn't "survive" my 'restructuring'...

I think my last save is still during the pre-logue just before:
spoiler:
Trask's self-sacrifice

hehehe.. maybe this thread might be of some use afterall
Ya the saves I built up while making and testing USM didn't survive either, it was crazy though as I had over 3 gigs just in saves for TSL.

Its still possible to test by just warping and setting globals, but its alot more work to do it that way.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-06-2006, 01:50 AM   #6
mrdefender

Shoot! Anyone got a female player with hanharr and disciple? :|
Obviously this would have to be a darkside player....

Good idea there C

mrdefender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2006, 06:28 PM   #7
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
I have a few dozen save files that may or may not be usable (I'll have to test them, wipe out inventories, etc). Is there a preferred hosting site that we can use? There's a ton of them out there, but I don't use them so I don't know if one works better than any other.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2006, 07:01 PM   #8
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
This is a great resource ChAiNz, thanks a lot!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2006, 11:49 PM   #9
REDJOHNNYMIKE
Destroyer of Burfday!

Location: Your liver... and a hobgoblin's jugular... simultaneously
Sounds cool!

One suggestion for your "keep in mind" area...
A basic description of main several main plot choices, for example...
A save on the star forge just before Malak is good, but did you kill Bastilla???
Pieces of Info like that would save someone DL time and kse savehack time

Good Idea Consider it added ~ ChAiNz.2da

Glad to help

The Binary Theory of Life: Inside the box = bad... Outside the box = good...
Sanity is the highest form of oppression.

Last edited by REDJOHNNYMIKE; 01-13-2006 at 12:18 AM.
REDJOHNNYMIKE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2006, 06:41 AM   #10
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
I have a few dozen save files that may or may not be usable (I'll have to test them, wipe out inventories, etc). Is there a preferred hosting site that we can use? There's a ton of them out there, but I don't use them so I don't know if one works better than any other.
Not sure about the different storage sites (since bandwidth may become a problem).. but if you want, I can host them on my site.. OR, since this has become quite popular (I've had over 300 hits so far ) I'll see if I can arrange it with SWK and set aside some storage there.

I'll let ya' know ASAP

Old 01-18-2006, 11:41 PM   #11
Achilles
Dapper Chimp

Helpful! Veteran Modder Forum Veteran 
Yeah, please do. I'm sure that not all of them will be usable, but have 48 saves for TSL and many of them are from key points in the game.
Achilles is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2006, 06:51 AM   #12
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
Yeah, please do. I'm sure that not all of them will be usable, but have 48 saves for TSL and many of them are from key points in the game.
Groovy. If you still have my email, you can mail them to me OR, depending on your site storage.. provide a download link.

I'll let you know once I have them so you can delete them and re-salvage your space.

Either way is fine. You might need to break-down your saves in several packets to e-mail them, depending on the size limits of your email server attachments.. but I'll re-assemble them once I have them

I'll host them on my site until/if I get permission to add them to SWK's reservoir hehehe...

Old 06-02-2006, 12:59 PM   #13
Emmi
Lurker

This would be an awesome resource if more people would post savegames.

"It's not Jade anymore. It's Jade Skywalker. This is my husband, Luke Skywalker. The Jedi Master. He's even better at this stuff than I am."

--Mara Jade Skywalker, Survivor's Quest
Emmi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2006, 04:24 AM   #14
Joe89
Rookie

Dialogue skip?

I just downloaded your saves Chainz, very cool by the way, but I just had a question about one, maybe more of them. I loaded up the one in the post-Telos Academy Ebon Hawk and talked to T3-M4. Unfortunately, it skips parts of his "dialogue." The beeping and such isn't there, like when you first talk to him, instead of getting a beep of acknowledgement, I immediately get to chose what to say. Does anyone know why this is, or how to fix it? It is not a big deal, but still...
Joe89 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2006, 10:22 AM   #15
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Do you have any mods installed that perhaps alters T3's dialogue? I know for a short period, some of the droid dialogues were using a non-existant "beep" sound for their dialogue soundfx (custom ones mind you) and the result was exactly what you are describing...

Other than that, you may want to try an even earlier save to see if it corrects the problem..

Of course, I understand that my "saves" may not be at the best possible place.. hehehe I can't remember for the life of me how 'complete' that archive is, but it was the only un-modded sequence I had to offer..

Old 06-27-2006, 11:50 AM   #16
Bao_Bron11
Lurker

I just downloaded your saves Chainz, can anyone tell me how to load them and play them?
Bao_Bron11 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 03:34 PM   #17
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bao_Bron11
I just downloaded your saves Chainz, can anyone tell me how to load them and play them?
I assume the saves come with their own individual folders. If so then just copy and paste them into your generic save folder.

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 08:41 AM   #18
Mario1
Rookie

Can you tell me how to make your GOTO's Yacht(Nar Shadaa) save as the first planet you visit after Telos?
Mario1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2006, 01:50 PM   #19
delwanderer
Lurker

Hey all

I've been scouring the web for the last few days attempting to find SaveGames for KOTOR, but to no avail. My problem is that the game is continually crashing whenever I try to leave Taris on the Ebon Hawk - so I figured I'd get a savegame from a little ahead of that and Mod it to reflect where I would have been at that point in the game.
If anyone knows of such a resource (or a fix to this annoying bug), I would be much appreciative!

~DelWanderer
delwanderer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2006, 02:15 PM   #20
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by delwanderer
Hey all

I've been scouring the web for the last few days attempting to find SaveGames for KOTOR, but to no avail. My problem is that the game is continually crashing whenever I try to leave Taris on the Ebon Hawk - so I figured I'd get a savegame from a little ahead of that and Mod it to reflect where I would have been at that point in the game.
If anyone knows of such a resource (or a fix to this annoying bug), I would be much appreciative!

~DelWanderer
I assume that you have the game patched to the 1.03 Update

Welcome to the forums delwanderer.

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Old 07-08-2006, 02:33 PM   #21
delwanderer
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arátoeldar
I assume that you have the game patched to the 1.03 Update

Welcome to the forums delwanderer.
Indeed I do. And thanks for the welcome. I fear that I shall likely end up being one of the many who drop by, use you for your furthered knowledge to solve their problem, then whisk themselves away to the twilight of cyberspace ne'er to be seen again...
But I'll enjoy my stay while I'm here!

A little more on the crash itself - I've attempted disabling the movies (since it would crash as it attempted to load them), and instead I get a blue screen. Of death.
Apparenlty ntdll.dll is involved in the problem, though I've not encountered any forums upon whom similar problems have surfaced. Bah...how troublesome.
Old 07-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #22
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

What ever your problem is, I am pretty sure a save game will not help you.

I suggest that you got to "The Workbench" section of the forums and post your problem there. I would included your hardware specs, operating system and the fact that you have the game patched to the 1.03 version.

Old 07-08-2006, 03:56 PM   #23
delwanderer
Lurker

Well, it looks like your suggestion has lead me to a solution! I was about to post in there, but perusing through the rules made me check my SWConfig. Apparently my drivers were out-dated, so I've installed some new ones. They still don't seem to pass the bar, but things are working thus far. I'll have to spend some more time on this when there's less soccer to watch ^_^.

Perhaps I'll be back again if things don't work out, otherwise, thanks for your help!
Old 07-08-2006, 04:43 PM   #24
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Glad I could be of help.

Old 07-09-2006, 07:54 PM   #25
Renegade Angel
The Darkside Has Cookies!

When I was here a while back, I remember requesting that someone could maybe put some gamesaves up for those of us too lazy to get through the first few levels. THANK YOU CHAINZ!
Renegade Angel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2006, 07:43 AM   #26
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

KotOR Savegame(s)

Complete Taris, partial Dantooine
  • The download is apx. 56mb.

-> Click To Download K1 Taris/partial Dantooine Archive <-

This Archive contains a whopping 168 savegame points (so far)! I played this with the intention of saving critical "modding" points and each save-g/name should roughly give you an idea of what point in the game it's at. All filenames are named for the function/event before it triggers and are prefixed by a 3 letter planet it happens on

I have played this archive up to the point where you are given the 3rd Jedi Test.. but I have not gone outside of the Enclave, nor have spoken to any NPCs/Shopkeepers other than the Council and of course Belaya (un-avoidable).

All Party Members have been levelled up as they progressed too. Again, easily solvable by using tk102's KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor)

• Requires the v1.03 Patch
    • savegames for K1: Knights of the Old Republic for PC
    • UN-modded saves, so it should work for everyone's game
    • LS Male (using the popular 'long-hair' portrait) meaning I took as many LS options as were possible. Though there were a few DS moments
    • I did not reserve levels! He is an 8th Lvl Scout up to the point he trains into a Jedi Consular. Currenly 8/2 respectively.
    • Progressed throughout NPC storylines as far as they can be at the moment.. unfortunately I didn't save before each dlg tree (doh!)
    • I have not played Pazaak at all, but I did buy the deck. The only sidedeck cards are the ones found in "loot". I did not buy any.
    • Beat all the Duelers, including Bendak Starkiller
    • Rescued the Undercity Village and sent them on their merry way to the Promised Land
    • I totally forgot to do the "Twilek Dancer Dance" option (damn it)
    • Aligned with the Hidden Beks
    • Gave Rakghoul Serum to the doctor
    • LS Bounties, meaning I spared Dia, Matrik & the 'other guy' (I forget the name).. and killed the other 2.
    • Opted for the "Sith Party" rather than rescue the Hidden Bek being "muscled" by the Sith Troopers (Sith Disguise)
    • Was 'nice' to the Ithorian getting picked on by the punk kids

Remember! This was played with modder's intentions in mind.. there are critical saves before each point listed above (and then some.. hehehe). I decided to post this "by planet" rather than waiting to get through the entire game for a number of reasons.

- It seems everyone is wanting to 'skip' Taris. So until/if a mod is made to do so, this should serve fine for you (with the additional aid of KSE). I figured the earlier the better for this particular planet(s).

- It could take me awhile to get through an entire run, and after playing this so far, I have really gotten the urge to play this again, BUT I miss my mods
    If there is a desire for me to continue, I can... but because planet order and LS/DS preferences.. it's really hard, even with saves, to properly use them as a Modder Resource without some major KSE editing to change things you don't like about my play-style. Even then, planet-order is something that is unimaginably hard or rather, impossible (to my knowledge) to change. I figured this would at least get you started for those who just want to get to the "meat" of the game

** I have updated the 1st post in this thread with the above information

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 07-21-2006 at 07:05 PM.
Old 07-21-2006, 08:11 AM   #27
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Current Game: Viking Warrior Poets
Wow! This is great, ChAiNz! I was thinking of doing a K1 set of saves myself, but you've gone and started on it, already. Great resource, so far.
Pavlos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2006, 09:00 AM   #28
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlos
Wow! This is great, ChAiNz! I was thinking of doing a K1 set of saves myself, but you've gone and started on it, already. Great resource, so far.
By all means please don't let it stop you (or anyone else)

Like I said, I really miss my mods.. and I can't guarantee I'll continue with this game playthrough.. (since they're saved though, I or anyone else can pick up where I left off). Playing this game un-modded was fulfilling the first couple of times I played.. but we all know mods were meant to change game aspects we don't like in the original.. so far it took everything in my being just to get this far without "additions".. hehehe.. I have a muscle system and I want the eyecandy that the money I've spent on my system can take advantage of... so far, my gaming has been enough to spark my interest in playing again, but at the same time dissapointing because I know what mods are out there that I want to use...

I did however want to go ahead and post the "after" Taris archive since I'm pretty sure that would be the most popular reason to download an archive in the first place. Plus it would give any modder that wanted to attempt a "Skip Taris" mod some globals to use as reference

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 07-21-2006 at 04:18 PM.
Old 08-03-2006, 01:03 AM   #29
one_must_fall
Rookie

wow, this is great! i have some kotor2 mods i wanted to try out but was too lazy to get to malachor.

Edit: okay, the tsl save is messed up. it only has the globalvars.res file, witch causes the game to crash when loaded.

Edit 2: /\/\/\/\ same thing for the kotor1 save.

one_must_fall, I have combined your Triple Posts. Please refrain from Double/Triple Posting, that is having multiple posts in a row, while it is alright to do in some rare instances, here it isn't. Use the 'edit this' post feature to add any new content to your previous posts, thanks. -RH

Last edited by RedHawke; 08-03-2006 at 02:28 AM. Reason: Combining triple post...
one_must_fall is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2006, 05:22 AM   #30
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_must_fall
wow, this is great! i have some kotor2 mods i wanted to try out but was too lazy to get to malachor.

Edit: okay, the tsl save is messed up. it only has the globalvars.res file, witch causes the game to crash when loaded.

Edit 2: /\/\/\/\ same thing for the kotor1 save.
I just downloaded these on my end and everything is working fine

You either have a corrupt download.. or you're using WinZip and it's not maintaining the folder structure architecture.

Use WinRar or 7zip to open the archives and double-check to make sure that there are several folders contained within. Also, compare the downloaded archive filesize(s) with what I have listed (if you are using a download accelerator..disable it)...

If the archives match up, make sure you're dropping the entire folder(s) (not just the contents of) into your Save directory...

Old 08-03-2006, 05:37 PM   #31
one_must_fall
Rookie

Okay thanks. winace is crap. but, the kotor2 savegames modded.
1. in one savegame there's an extra droid.
2. on another savegame it has the "cheat used" on the screen.
3. I can't play any of them.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:11 AM   #32
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one_must_fall
Okay thanks. winace is crap. but, the kotor2 savegames modded.
1. in one savegame there's an extra droid.
2. on another savegame it has the "cheat used" on the screen.
3. I can't play any of them.
hmmm.. this archive may be mixed with a different one as well (figures).. One of the bad things about digging up old archives

Do all of the saves have "cheat used" on it.. or is it just particular ones?
Is the main character the short haired blond-ish guy? (should be)
and which number save has the 'extra' droid (don't remember that one.. hehehe)...

Also, which area are you needing? I might have another savegame that you can use (maybe)..

Looks like I'm going to have to re-install TSL to look at these
Has anyone else run into this problem?

Old 08-04-2006, 04:03 AM   #33
one_must_fall
Rookie

well I don't need it now. i just went through the game on my own. i'll probably make another run and make multiple saves.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:03 PM   #34
Analia
Rookie

Hot Topic Starter 
Omg! Thanks so much for this! I've wanted this for so long. Only question is I want to play it as female so I got the savegame editor but what is the code for this head: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...kyamy/hmmm.jpg Thanks to anyone who can help

Analia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2006, 08:48 AM   #35
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analia
Omg! Thanks so much for this! I've wanted this for so long. Only question is I want to play it as female so I got the savegame editor but what is the code for this head: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...kyamy/hmmm.jpg Thanks to anyone who can help
PFHA4. Entries marked with "d" relate to their Darkside transition stage

d-d1=low d4=highest

Portrait:
PO_pfha4
PO_PFHA4d
PO_PFHA4d1
PO_PFHA4d2
PO_PFHA4d3

Face/Head:
PFHA04
PFHA04d
PFHA04d1
PFHA04d2
PFHA04d3

Old 08-06-2006, 05:52 AM   #36
one_must_fall
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAiNz.2da
hmmm.. this archive may be mixed with a different one as well (figures).. One of the bad things about digging up old archives

Do all of the saves have "cheat used" on it.. or is it just particular ones?
Is the main character the short haired blond-ish guy? (should be)
and which number save has the 'extra' droid (don't remember that one.. hehehe)...

Also, which area are you needing? I might have another savegame that you can use (maybe)..

Looks like I'm going to have to re-install TSL to look at these
Has anyone else run into this problem?
I'm gonna make a save archive after i finish my recruitment mod.

"Damn it master, I'm an assassination droid, not a dictionary!"-hk47
Old 08-06-2006, 11:48 AM   #37
lsniper
Lurker

Mmm...chainz. I downloaded your Kotor2 Saves and extracted them all to:
"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\saves"

And I load up my game and click "Load", and it says that I have no saved games. What is going on? I looked in the folder and they are all there (all 166).
lsniper is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-10-2006, 03:55 PM   #38
sherlockholmes
Lurker

hey i downloaded your saved games into the saves folder, but it is just a 57mb file, there isn't 166 saved game states, am i saving it into the wrong place?
sherlockholmes is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-11-2006, 09:12 AM   #39
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockholmes
hey i downloaded your saved games into the saves folder, but it is just a 57mb file, there isn't 166 saved game states, am i saving it into the wrong place?
You'll need to extract the contents of the file into your saves directory

They're compressed so they didn't eat up all of my web space

Old 01-14-2007, 06:10 PM   #40
mattrshaw
Lurker

I've installed the KOTOR2 savegames to my savegame folder and I can't see them in my LOAD GAMES screen, anyone have any idea why they aren't appearing? I have the original version of the game.
mattrshaw is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > KotOR & TSL Save Game Files