lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Client To make Jk easier to run
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-12-2013, 10:35 AM   #1
JackyTheDarkWolfy
Rookie

Thumbs up Client To make Jk easier to run

If you ever run In the Issue Of ever Land In this issue > Search ..In multiplayer ..Its your router or the firewall but Here Is a fix..without having to temper with the router or the Firewall at all ...Gameranger >> free to download..Last time I was on It I was wooping Ass with My friend In It and he invited alot of people It Is very simple client And I still don't understand today why no one uses It beacause It works flawless BY THE WAY to all JK players Get gameranger Add DjJackDiablo Can ask me If you want a room To be open Can also download JK maps and mods of your own requests for Us to play In ENJOY ;D

Kyle Lives As a Legend ..
JackyTheDarkWolfy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Knight / MotS > Client To make Jk easier to run