lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: ANOTHER sound problem =)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-15-2006, 03:21 PM   #1
JunotDe
Lurker

ANOTHER sound problem =)

But i dont know if anything could help this I bought sam and max a looong time ago and still have it today (floppy disks) but later realized that I LOST one of them. I really wanted to play the game and you cant install it without the floppy disk so I decided to just download it off limewire (hey atleast im being honest). I thought well if I bought the game anyways why cant i just download it. It works, But the sound is all sketchy/scratchy and i dont know how to fix it..can someone pleeeeease help me
JunotDe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-15-2006, 03:24 PM   #2
JunotDe
Lurker

would they sell the game at EBGames..i know its old as hell but hey its a classic

i live in canada by the way
JunotDe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2006, 07:31 PM   #3
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
The best place to check would be either at the Lucasarts store (www.lucasarts.com then proceed to find the store) at amazon, or on ebay. And I'll tell you up front I doubt the Lucasarts store will have it. There is however a new Sam and Max game being made by TellTale Productions right now, so if you can't find the old one at least you'll be able to get Sam and Max in a new form.

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2006, 07:33 PM   #4
Udvarnoky
Short for "Jason"

The International House of Mojo Staff 
EDIT: Where the hell is the delete post option?!
Udvarnoky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2006, 07:34 PM   #5
Udvarnoky
Short for "Jason"

The International House of Mojo Staff 
LucasArts does not sell Sam & Max anymore because they're retarded, but there's a page on the site that explains how you can order missing disks (yes, even for old floppy games). Go here.
Udvarnoky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Craziness > Hints, Tips & Troubleshooting > ANOTHER sound problem =)