lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Close Topic
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-19-2001, 10:56 AM   #1
edlib
Close to the Edge

Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Post Close Topic

Hi there.
I was just wondering if I could ask to have the "If you like sim games..." topic closed at this point.
It has really gotten out of hand, has degenerated beyond the realm of logical discussion into an ugly war-of-words, and I am so sorry that I ever got involved with it. My apologies to the mods for my involvement in encouraging it in any way. I promise to not post there any more, and I will ignore any further provocations towards me by the others involved.
These guys are now just out to push our buttons, not make ANY kind of reasonable point, and I see that now. At least one of them was seeking to start a flame war from the start.
I do not, and have not wished to see anyone leave the forums or be banned because of this, (which is perhaps the most ridiculous argument I have ever seen posted here) but at some point it must end. Hopefully, closing the thread will do that.
Once again, my sincere apologies to the mods and the rest of the online community for letting myself be dragged up into this.
Edlib
edlib is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2001, 02:43 PM   #2
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Thumbs up

We've got someone on it, ed. Just sit tight.
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-19-2001, 02:52 PM   #3
edlib
Close to the Edge

Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Thanks.
edlib is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 3. Administration > Feedback > Close Topic