lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR III IS BEING MADE
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-24-2006, 08:06 PM   #1
razor77
Lurker

KOTOR III IS BEING MADE

THE 3RD KOTOR IS BEING MADE. IF YOU FIND ANY OF THE PETITIONS I MADE IGNORE THEM. THEY ARE USELESS. THEY MIGHT HAVE A VIDEO MADE FOR THIS YEARS E3.
razor77 is offline   you may:
Old 03-24-2006, 08:40 PM   #2
ScieX
Rookie

okay, anyone can go and rant about how its being made. wheres the proof?

Top 5 Guitar Heroes:
1.Frank Zappa (solo)
2.Jimi Hendrix (Jimi Hendrix Experience)
3.Eric Clapton (Yardbirds, John Mayall and the Bluesbreakers, Cream, Blind Faith, Derek and the Dominos, Solo)
4.Jimmy Page (The Yardbirds, Led Zeppelin, Solo)
5.Slash (Guns N' Roses, Slash's Snakepit, Velvet Revolver)

My Fan Fictions:

Revans Bloodline:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...85#post2026685
ScieX is offline   you may:
Old 03-24-2006, 09:04 PM   #3
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
razor77,

This thread is off topic in the X-Box Forum as the Unknown Reigons is about KotOR III... you were told via PM where you could post comments and speculations you have about KotOR III, so what is up?

Please do as instructed, post things in the correct forums and threads, and read our Forum Rules before posting again.

The statement about petitions aside (A veiled jab at us Mods about your petition thread perhaps?), there really isn't much to discuss in your post, not enough to dedicate a whole thread too. I don't know your intention here but this is what I get from this thread. With what remains of your post it would have been better if you had posted that in the More KOTOR III Possibilty News! thread.

When you make a thread they need to have a purpose for starting a discussion. See the various threads we have in the Unknown Reigons as examples.

Once again I'm closing this thread of yours, and also moving it to the correct forum. Don't do this again, consider yourself warned.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 03-25-2006 at 04:06 AM.
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > KOTOR III IS BEING MADE