lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Annoying Leak Message?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-26-2006, 02:54 AM   #1
EvilJedi
Rookie

Annoying Leak Message?

Radiant is saying I have a leak, but I'm completely sure that the map is completely closed in. The red line that Radiant makes is going from a random light entity near my only spawn point (it's a SP map) and it's going to the ceiling of the map, which I made a sky shader. I checked around the map but I didn't find any entities that were in the void (those that I did find I had already deleted).

What's going on? I'm quite annoyed...

Also, is there a limit to how many things can be linked to a trigger? I had a few triggers that didn't work, and I had a bunch of things linked to them. I fixed it now (I hope, can't test it because of the leak) so I doubt it will be a problem again, but it's still good to know.

Thirdly, since I'm posting now anyway and I might as well ask while I'm here, the waypoints that I make NPCs follow don't seem to work. I have a trigger_once linked to the NPC, the NPC to a waypoint, that waypoint to another waypoint, and that last waypoint linked to the point_combat. The NPCs dont move at all.

Thanks in advance.
EvilJedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2006, 03:15 AM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
toggle off all the detail brushes and see if u can find a way out then. i've also noticed it when a misc_model buts up against a hull brush.

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2006, 04:49 PM   #3
ensiform
The Stig

Current Game: Borderlands 2
its generally when the axis of the model hits the hull like the origin of it. i think jka has a way of hijacking that with some keys, cant remember though.

iojamp project lead / coder
ensiform is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2006, 12:15 AM   #4
EvilJedi
Rookie

It was indeed a detail brush that caused it. The ceiling it was pointing to was detail. Thanks.
EvilJedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JA Mapping > Annoying Leak Message?