lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: iv been looking for a master and some stratagey
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-02-2006, 04:05 PM   #1
sithlord1057
Lurker

iv been looking for a master and some stratagey

Ok i have been looking for a master on jedi academy multiplayer for 2 days now noone is kind enough the reason i need a master is case i cant really kill any one with any type of saber
sithlord1057 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-03-2006, 07:31 AM   #2
Bill-Ba D'Kota
Rookie

Well, I can tell you where to start looking. Look in the clan lists that are in this forum. Study them, visit for a while, start server hopping, and find the group that suits you best. Then apply, wait patiently to be accepted, then train, train, train. The most important part is to go to different servers and duel.
Bill-Ba D'Kota is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-03-2006, 12:30 PM   #3
sithlord1057
Lurker

Thax for you advide i am now at amature at single blade and have some good skill i just have one more problem do u know how to install the JA+ mod ??

My work i do out of JA

sithlord1057 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2006, 02:59 PM   #4
Samuel Kim
Rookie

Here... We... Go... AGAIN!

Okay... I shall tell you in very short details...

Install, Put all files in gamedata, DO NOT OVERWRITE BASE!, put Japlus GLA anims in Base folder and if that doesn't work, put in base AND Japlus folder, click on Jampgamex86, cgamex86 and Uix86 and COPY/CUT/MOVE TO SAFE PLACE! Open Japlus folder, open copy Jampgamex86, cgamex86 and UIX86 and paste onto gamedata folder, NOT THE JAMPGAMEX86 ETC. I TOLD YOU TO COPY/CUT/MOVE FROM GAMEDATA, THE ONE IN JAPLUS... You're done install, just load moddy!
Samuel Kim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2006, 07:34 PM   #5
dtriniman
Rookie

*reads Sam's post* *sniffles* I remember when he was just a noob who couldn't install any mods. Now look at him. *sobs* they grow up so fast!

dtriniman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2006, 02:45 PM   #6
Samuel Kim
Rookie

... Wow....

*trips and falls into a ditch* *gets out portable computer and types post* Umm... Somebody help! I fell into a ditch!
Samuel Kim is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > iv been looking for a master and some stratagey