lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Revan skin
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-04-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Revan skin

Say, would it be possible to put Revan into the game at all? I'm not sure about being able to adjust what weapons and force powers they use, but wouldn't it be easy enough to add or reskin a character and even put in Revan's voice for the game?
Nancy Allen`` is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 02:19 PM   #2
Darth Hyukan
Rookie

Hot Topic Starter 
Well, Revan doesn't have a voice. o.o

Darth Hyukan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 05:48 PM   #3
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Actually she does. She's just not very yappy. The Exile doesn't have a voice. There'd be enough voice samples I think, after all how many does Aayla have?
Old 06-06-2006, 06:17 PM   #4
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Allen``
Actually she does. She's just not very yappy. The Exile doesn't have a voice. There'd be enough voice samples I think, after all how many does Aayla have?
Aayla says more than "yes" and "hi", which is pretty much all that Revan ever said, and Revan is a He.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 06:43 PM   #5
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Depends on who you ask. My Revan is female, in that online comic Revan is actually female Exile. But canonlogically he is meant to be male (the long haired guy I believe). Maybe multiple skins so people could choose the one they want, but that might get difficult, because then there'd be things like changing the outfit, armor, ect.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:52 AM   #6
Arcane_Penguin
Rookie

Raven is a shim, lol, and he/she is all ready in the game, ((reskin of cloaked anakin))

Vist my Website!

JKA Mapper | JKA Modder

SWBF2 Modder | SWBF2 Mapper | SWBF2 Modeler | SWBF2 Coder | SWBF2 Skinner | SWBF2 Player |
Arcane_Penguin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2006, 07:56 AM   #7
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

Revan is Canonically LSM, Light Side Male. Like Kyle Katarn canonically killed pic by hitting him with 8T-88's severed head, but that isn't how it happens in-game.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 10:28 PM   #8
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
He doesn't have to talk, in TSL his spectre is a mute unlike the others in the Tomb.

Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 11:30 PM   #9
Nancy Allen``
Banned

Or like Bastila, who you might have thought might have tried to get you to side with her in going to fight the Mandalorians, ditto for the other Exile Jedi models who joined Malak.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:30 AM   #10
HK-52
Rookie

Revan have a vice, but minimal, in KotOR he/she say "damn" "Don't" when open doors

Apology: Please sorry me for my grammar and my spelling, my translating protocols are obsolete.
(My motherlanguaje is spanish) (Mi idioma natal es el espaņol [castellano])

Kotor: Revenge of Revan MOD site: http://kotorrevengeofrevan.wetpaint.com/
KotOR: Revenge of Revan Thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...=186405&page=1
HK-52 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2008, 05:33 PM   #11
Thankteamgizka
Rookie

I dont remember that
Thankteamgizka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2009, 02:44 PM   #12
Christos K
Forumite

yah when you switch to Revan he says What?,Yah?. When you click something to open or interact with he says, Sure, Ok, and something like Whoever Steps on this is gonna hurt and when it fails he says Damn or Didnt work.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-20-2009, 07:29 AM   #13
Nick Vader

Current Game: Dead Rising 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Allen`` View Post
Say, would it be possible to put Revan into the game at all? I'm not sure about being able to adjust what weapons and force powers they use, but wouldn't it be easy enough to add or reskin a character and even put in Revan's voice for the game?

There is already a mod which places the KotOR Era in the game. (Hero stuff, the Republic, the Sith, etc.)

Take a look at here:

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront...on_Pack;94154x

It also adds a game mode with the picture of a stormtrooper's helmet, which is the battle between heroes. Pick the KotOR Era and choose Evil. You should have Revan, Sion, Tray, Nihilus, and others.

Nick Vader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2009, 08:52 PM   #14
Delta 47
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars TFU
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Vader View Post
There is already a mod which places the KotOR Era in the game. (Hero stuff, the Republic, the Sith, etc.)

Take a look at here:

http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront...on_Pack;94154x

It also adds a game mode with the picture of a stormtrooper's helmet, which is the battle between heroes. Pick the KotOR Era and choose Evil. You should have Revan, Sion, Tray, Nihilus, and others.
This is an old thread from 2006 before the SWBF Conversion Pack and everything else came out. I'm sure everyone here already knows about it by now.

Delta 47 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Modding & Editing > Revan skin