lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Online Trouble
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-10-2006, 04:13 PM   #1
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Online Trouble

I'm having trouble playing RC on the Internet.

When I click on Multiplayer, the game brings up a list of options. I think this is normal. When I click on Internet, it gives me the option to create or join. I click on join. It pauses for some moments. After a while it brings up the game screen that should have the list of games. Instead, it says "Query in progress..." I haven't waited for a very long period of time. Is this because nobody is on or what. I need some help.

(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2006, 04:48 PM   #2
MachineCult
Vincit Amor Patria

There aren't many servers, but there are some, I think that the same thing happened to me when I reinstalled RC and played MP the other day, nothing came up at first so I just clicked refresh and about 4 servers came up, clicked it again and there was about 10.

"For where ever there is a n00b, there is MachineCult to make him cry and cringe."
- Halo_92

MachineCult is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2006, 06:14 PM   #3
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

I'll try that. I may have a firewall. That might give me trouble also. Thanks.

EDIT: Could anybody tell me what you did when you first played online. Ex. Did you have to download anything from Gamespy, or make an account anywhere? I'm a n00b.

EDIT2: Never mind because... I'M ONLINE. YEEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Sorry for using caps but... YEEEAAAAHHH!!!! ONLINE SPAAAM!!!!

jklol. Seriously, my dad and I worked on it this weekend and we got it to work. He's one of those supergeniuses. It's quite fun.

(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)

Last edited by Niner_777; 06-18-2006 at 08:46 PM.
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Squad Tech Support > Online Trouble