lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Communications on the Xbox
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-04-2009, 02:29 AM   #1
Soulsoldier86
Lurker

Communications on the Xbox

I have an Xbox 360, I use the xbox version of Battlefront, it works just fine, even on live. But on live, I ant talk to anybody, at first I thought that there was no talking on it cuz it was an original xbox game. But a few days ago, I herd some people talking but I tried and failed to talk to them back. Any ideas y i cant talk?
PS I am using a cellphone headset/microphone, not the one that comes with the xbox, I lost that one
Soulsoldier86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #2
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller

Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
Hmm, I don't know what to say Im starting to like playing online with my headset unplugged, it may be it being an orignal xbox game and every some glitches with non-microsoft headsets.
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Console Discussion (PS2/XBOX/PSP) > Communications on the Xbox