lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Sith Lord
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-19-2006, 02:42 PM   #281
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFightWMe12
"So you get to be the diversion this time." Sara said, running over the plan in her head. "While you're crying wolf, we run around you and the troopers you draw out to deal with the ones that are left in order to free the wookies. Meanwhile, what will you be doing with the guys you can drag out here?"
"I"ll lead them back here, so they can see I wasn't lying that a couple of Jedi took out the patrol. I hid my lightsabers and robes behind that tree for when we get here. After I get them back, it'll be nothing more than hit-and-run, which is a lot easier out here in the forest than out in the open. "

(( and you probably get to collect the wookie life debts ))
TheExile_Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 02:45 PM   #282
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
((OOC: Wonderful. A bunch of walking carpets following us around -.-' ))

IC:

"Jethro, there are at least fifty to seventy-five guys out there. If you draw most of them away, like you said you plan to, that's at least thirty to fifty Stormtroopers for you to take out by yourself. Even with hit-and-run, it's still suicidal."

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 02:47 PM   #283
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I need more Ties to go to Kashyyyk," Malus commanded, "Send a Tractor Beam on the Death Glider, this might be the only way to kill John Ranger."
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 03:13 PM   #284
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Quote:
"Jethro, there are at least fifty to seventy-five guys out there. If you draw most of them away, like you said you plan to, that's at least thirty to fifty Stormtroopers for you to take out by yourself. Even with hit-and-run, it's still suicidal."
"I'm not planning on taking them all out. After you've freed the wookies, I'm sure they're willing to lend a hand against their former slavers."

(( Why do I get the feeling you'll be taking your time for this matter? ))
Old 08-19-2006, 03:18 PM   #285
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

((OOC: Well...you never know ))

IC:

Sara didn't answer for a few moments, trying to decide whether or not she liked the plan.
After a few moments she sighed, and looked to him. "Alright, do what you want. Just...be careful, okay?"

Old 08-19-2006, 03:23 PM   #286
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Quote:
Sara didn't answer for a few moments, trying to decide whether or not she liked the plan.
After a few moments she sighed, and looked to him. "Alright, do what you want. Just...be careful, okay?"
"I'll be careful alright, you just make sure the two of you don't get shot while trying to save the wookies and leave me high and dry with about fifty sacks of home-made-genes who intent to kill me." Jethro answered. This plan had two drawbacks, if either he or Sara and Kyla failed, the other would fail as well. "Well, better me than them." he thought when he looked at Sara and his sister.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:28 PM   #287
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"You focus on yourself. I don't want one of my might-as-well-be-charges getting turned into swiss cheese because he's too busy worrying about us." Sara told him before turning to Kyla. "Hide-and-seek time?"

Old 08-19-2006, 04:22 PM   #288
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

"You'd better hurry Jethro, I don't know how long it'll take before the wookies are all loaded onto the shuttles, but I doubt we have much time left." Kyla said to her brother. "Let's go Sara." and the two of them went off.

"Ok....operation lure-out-the-sacks-of-genes is ready to go..." Jethro thought as he saw the two girls dissapearing in the forest.

He followed the path to the clearing and went out in the open. "Here goes nothing." he murmered and started running towards the shuttles. Some of the stormtroopers saw him coming and an imperial officer asked him to report.
"Good thing this trooper wrote his clone number on his helmet." Jethro thought.

"TH-1185 reporting in sir, I've lost my patrol to a pair of Jedi back in the forest, I barely got out alive to get help."

"What?" The officer replied "A pair of Jedi in the forest?"

"Yes sir, they are heading towards our location as we speak." Jethro answered

"We'll send two platoons to deal with them." The commander turned around and ordered two platoons to get ready to get back into the forest.

"There are two jedi back in the forest heading our way, TH-1185 will lead you to them. Shoot them on sight! If you come back without the corpses I will personally execute you." the commander ordered.

"As you command sir." One of the leading stormtroopers replied and the platoons turned around and marched into the forest with Jethro leading them towards the place where they killed the stormtrooper patrol.

"So far so good...I sure hope Kyla and Sara will save the wookies in time."
Old 08-19-2006, 05:03 PM   #289
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Ready? Here they come." Sara told Kyla from her perch in the lowest branches of a delapidated tree.
A rather large group of Stormtroopers could be seen sneaking through the underbrush, their white armour glinting in the little patches of sunlight that snuck through the branches. They were spread into a large radius for the most part, what appeared to the captain to be some kind of loose military formation. Blasters pointed at the ready, they slowly made their way to where their commrades had been killed.
"They'll be regrouping in a moment," she guessed, "As soon as they do, we should probably split up, one go right and the other left. That way, if one of us is seen, not both will be captured."

Old 08-19-2006, 07:25 PM   #290
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Kyla nodded in agreement. "Where will we meet?"
Old 08-19-2006, 07:32 PM   #291
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
As they ventured through the woods, boosting their speed with the Force, Kyle noticed some Wookies being attacke by some of the Imperial Remnant. He ignited his lightsaber, jumped at them and slashed one in his chest, killing him as he fell in pain.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 07:59 PM   #292
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Just on the other side," Sara answered, "See that fallen tree over there? Right behind it'll be a good place, I think."

Old 08-19-2006, 08:17 PM   #293
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

(( @ Jason : Meet Sara and Kyla in the clearing when they engage the stormtroopers there. ))

"Ok" Kyla whispered. The stormtroopers were getting close now.

It took about two minutes before the platoons finally started to regroup near the corpses of the dead patrol.

"See you on the other side Sara." she whispered. Kyla left her hiding spot and started sneaking past the platoons. They didn't seem to notice her because most of the stormtroopers were still looking at the dismembered corpses of their fallen brethren.

"Let's get some revenge for our fallen brothers, sweep the area!" The leading stormtrooper said. "They have got to be around here somewhere."
Old 08-19-2006, 08:30 PM   #294
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

That's not good... Sara thought to herself as a few patrols began moving closer to her spot, and, as she would imagine, Kyla's spot as well. Dodging quietly between the trees, she held her breath as the Stormtroopers began to near, the closest group only a few steps behind her. If she could just move fast enough...

Old 08-19-2006, 08:31 PM   #295
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

One of the Wookies ran at the Stormtroopers, ripping off his arms and punching him to death before he was sent to death himself by blaster shots. The other roared and Kyle and Ryan quickly slew them with the help of the Wookies. They tried to attack them but Kyle quickly calmed them.

"Settle down, why are you attacking these Stormtroopers?" Kyle asked in Wookie language.

"We were invaded by the Imperial Remnant, and our brothers were captured by them and taken to the open fields to be loaded into the shuttles," He roared, "Will you help us, Jeedai?"

Kyle nodded as they ran from there.

Last edited by Jason Skywalker; 08-20-2006 at 06:24 PM.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:47 PM   #296
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

(( I meant you should meet them after they sneaked past the stormtroopers and are waiting at the edge of the forest, right next to the open field, not where they are now. ))

Jethro was leading the first patrol of stormtroopers into the forest. He didn't expect this many stormtroopers to be send with him, but at least he made Sara's job a lot easier. If they were able to sneak past the stormtroopers that is.

"This is bad." Kyla thought when she heard the stormtroopers coming closer. She quickly sneaked past another couple of trees and stopped to look back. "Damnit, they're getting too close to Sara!" she thought when she saw the patrols closing in on Sara's hiding spot. Kyla quickly picked up a piece of wood from the ground and threw it far away in another direction, creating a distraction for the stormtroopers close to Sara.

"What was that?" a stormtrooper said. "I don't know, go check it out." another replied. They started moving away from Sara to investigate the noise. At that point, Kyla took her chance and started sneaking past a few more patrols and was getting close to the meeting point. They were too close so she had to wait a few moments before the last patrol passed her and then jumped over the fallen tree and waited for Sara. "Phew, that was close."

Last edited by TheExile_Hunter; 08-19-2006 at 10:31 PM.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:48 PM   #297
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Thanks." Sara gasped, letting go of the breath she'd been holding as she joined Kyla behind the rock, "You really saved my skin back there. I thought I was going to have to spring out trap a bit early..."

Old 08-20-2006, 09:16 AM   #298
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

"Don't mention it, I'm sure you'll have the chance of saving my skin when we get to the shuttles." Kyla said as she kneeled to peek over the fallen tree.

The stormtroopers were slowly dissapearing deeper into the forest.
"I sure hope Jethro knows what he's doing." she thought.

"Well, no point sitting here Sara, let's get to the shuttles." Kyla said to Sara as she was getting up to start walking again.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:07 AM   #299
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

As they ran, they eventually found the open fields, but there were many guards guarding the entrance to the shuttles.

"Damnit, now we can't free our brothers!" One of them roared.

"We should conceive a plan to take them out, a sneak attack of sorts." Kyle suggested.

Last edited by Jason Skywalker; 08-20-2006 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:16 AM   #300
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Malus was watching the comlink as several Wookiees were being tortured by the Imperials. Nobody could save them now.

(I might have Han Solo and Chewbacca save the Wookiees soon. What do you think?)
Old 08-20-2006, 10:26 AM   #301
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

The Millennium Falcon left Hyperspace to see a Star Destroyer over Kashyyyk. Han Solo and the Wookiee, Chewbacca were in the Millennium Falcon

"This doesn't look good Chewie." Han told Chewbacca.

Chewbacca roared his agreement, angry that he thought that Kashyyyk might be enslaved once again.

"We best go to Kashyyyk and see what's happening," Han told Chewbacca, "For all we know we might see some old friends there."

Han piloted the Millennium Falcon towards Kashyyyk.

Last edited by Pottsie; 08-20-2006 at 03:01 PM.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:22 PM   #302
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(OT: Well, no offense Hunter, but, if you weren't so picky about these things, we could have saved alot of time and avoided this situation. Also, please try to make your long posts more along the lines of 2 five lines paragraphs.)
Old 08-20-2006, 05:29 PM   #303
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

(Off-Topic: Calm down everyone! We aren't getting anywhere. I think we should all sort this out, like Jason and Hunter have just said, or we end this RP now and save all the embarrasment this Thread has suffered.)
Old 08-20-2006, 06:04 PM   #304
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

((OOC: Actually, Jason, it is often better to follow along someone's set plan, for organization purposes. And a 'long post' doesn't have a limit. Often times, the longer, the better ))

"Right," Sara whispered as she stood again. "Just be careful. There may be more of the goon squads running around out here."

Last edited by ForceFightWMe12; 08-20-2006 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-20-2006, 09:37 PM   #305
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

The two continued sneaking towards the open fields. They put up a lot of effort to remain unseen and unheard but they didn't encounter any stormtroopers on their way. When they finally reached the edge of the forest, Kyla stood up and looked across the field. "Well we could have walked those last few miles." Kyla said. "I counted the number of stormtroopers we sneaked past and it seems Jethro took about 40 to 50 of them into the....."
Kyla didn't finish her sentence when she noticed a couple of wookies and three humans standing about 100 meters to their left. "It can't be..." She said. "What is master Katarn doing here?"

Last edited by TheExile_Hunter; 08-21-2006 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:56 PM   #306
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Master who?" Sara asked, her eyes narrowing at the group of non-stormtroopers.
Another Jedi? Why would they send another, let alone a master? Unless they had already recieved word of the attack...

Old 08-21-2006, 05:10 AM   #307
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

"His name is Kyle Katarn, he's one of the jedi masters I've met besides Master Skywalker. It's ironic that the predators we've seen here are called katarns."
Kyla said smiling. "They will be able to help us so let's go see them shall we?" She said and she started walking towards them.

In the meanwhile, Jethro was still with the rest of the stormtroopers back in the forest. They were still searching, but they only found a couple of predators so far. "Time to cause some confusion." Jethro thought. He was a few meters away from the tree behind which he hid his robes and lightsaber. Jethro turned around to check if no-one was watching him. "Ok all clear, I better get this armor off quickly." After putting his robes back on, Jethro equiped his lightsabers and peeked around the edge of the tree. "Well, time to get started." When a stormtrooper came around the corner to see where TH-1185 went, Jethro jumped up the tree using the force. "Someone left stormtrooper armor here!" the stormtrooper yelled. He picked up the helmet and read the number written in the inside. "What the, this is TH-1185's helmet." A group of stormtroopers gathered around him until one of the leading stormtroopers joined them and said:"Blasted, that must have been a spy in disguise." "What are your orders sir?" one of the troopers asked. "FIND HIM." the leading stormtrooper yelled as he turned around started walking.

It was at that moment Jethro decided to begin his attack. He turned on his lightsabers and jumped down the trees. He killed the stormtroopers with five quick slashes and their corpses fell to the ground. The noise and screaming alerted the other stormtroopers and they would soon be all over his position.
Jethro ran away, alerting some of the troopers nearby who randomly started shooting at him. Their lasers didn't hit their target since they didn't have the time to aim correctly and Jethro was running too fast as well. When the stormtroopers lost track of him, Jethro sneaked around them and hid behind a tree. When a stormtrooper passed it, Jethro quickly pulled him behind it and cut his throat with one of his lightsabers, killing him silently. "Six down, fifty-four to go."he murmered under his breath and he grinned. "This will be fun."
A few stormtroopers came back to see where their comrad went and Jethro quickly hid behind a fallen tree. "The jedi must have gotten him." the stormtrooper said when they found the dead stormtrooper. "He's around here somewhere!" he yelled and more troopers came into their direction. When a couple of stormtroopers passed the fallen tree, Jethro jumped up and killed two of the troopers with two quick strikes with his lightsabers. Their corpses fell to the ground and the other stormtrooper turned to see what was happening. When he saw Jethro standing above his fallen brethren's dead bodies, he aimed his blaster rifle but he didn't fire. Instead, his upper torso was seperated from his lower body and the two pieces fell on the ground. The clone never saw Jethro throwing his lightsaber at him when he had turned around. He was already dead before he fell to the ground. More stormtroopers rallied to the scene when they heard the fighting. Again, Jethro jumped up a tree and sat down on a branch. "Nine down, fifty-one to go. This is going to be a lot easier than I thought it would be." Suddenly, one of the stormtroopers saw Jethro sitting high up in the tree." THERE HE IS!!!" he yelled and stormtroopers started shooting at the tree like mad. "Ok, maybe not as easy as I thought." he thought as he jumped to another tree. Jethro kept jumping from tree to tree and avoided the blaster fire. After a minute or two, the stormtroopers lost track of him and the forest went silent. The only thing they could hear was the constant sound of footsteps coming from the many stormtrooper boots walking over the forest floor. "I wonder how things are going with Sara and Kyla..." Jethro thought as he prepared himself to make another attack.

Last edited by TheExile_Hunter; 08-21-2006 at 09:41 AM.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:19 AM   #308
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsie
The Millennium Falcon left Hyperspace to see a Star Destroyer over Kashyyyk. Han Solo and the Wookiee, Chewbacca were in the Millennium Falcon

"This doesn't look good Chewie." Han told Chewbacca.

Chewbacca roared his agreement, angry that he thought that Kashyyyk might be enslaved once again.

"We best go to Kashyyyk and see what's happening," Han told Chewbacca, "For all we know we might see some old friends there."

Han piloted the Millennium Falcon towards Kashyyyk.
Noticing the Millennium Falcon and the Echo was attempting to get a tractor beam lock on the Death Glider, John sent a message to Falcon for assistance.
"Millennium Falcon, good to see you again, this is the Death Glider. I'm under attack by force's who are under the command of Darth Malus, Jaden Korr."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2006, 05:37 AM   #309
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
Noticing the Millennium Falcon and the Echo was attempting to get a tractor beam lock on the Death Glider, John sent a message to Falcon for assistance.
"Millennium Falcon, good to see you again, this is the Death Glider. I'm under attack by force's who are under the command of Darth Malus, Jaden Korr."
"Be right there!" Han shouted in the com, "Now where have I heard the name Jaden before?"

Chewbacca growled.

"Oh yeah, Kyle's apprentice," Han said, "Well we better rescue this Death Glider."

Han piloted the Millennium Falcon towards the Death Glider.

"Put the shields up Chewie!" Han shouted.

The shields were up and Han piloted the Millennium Falcon in front of the Death Glider, blocking all the incoming shots.

"We better get to Kashyyyk." Han said through the com.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:09 AM   #310
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Negative, we need to take out the tie fighters first. My ship will take several second for weapons, shields and engines to charge to right amount of power. Open fire first,I'll follow suit when I'm ready."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2006, 06:33 AM   #311
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

As Kyle, Jan, Ryan and the Wookies discussed a battle-plan, Kyle turned around to see a Republic Officer and a Jedi and Kyle was confused. He quickly recognized the Jedi as Padawan Kyla Frost.

"Kyla, is that you?" Kyle asked, "Where is your brother Jethro?"

Last edited by Jason Skywalker; 08-21-2006 at 12:24 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:09 AM   #312
Ryan Sė'vla
Rookie

"Kyle who are these? Would you introduce them?" Asked Ryan.

Last edited by Ryan Sė'vla; 08-21-2006 at 02:06 PM.
Ryan Sė'vla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2006, 07:29 AM   #313
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

"Jethro is back in the forest, he managed to lure over 50 stormtroopers away from the shuttle so we could try and stop them from taking off with the wookies." She said as she turned around to hear blastershots in the forest. Hearing the ongoing fight made her worry even more than she already did. "We should think of a plan to take out the remaining stormtroopers quickly and then go back to help Jethro."

Last edited by TheExile_Hunter; 08-21-2006 at 12:32 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:09 PM   #314
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(OT: Hey Hunter, don't ya' think 50 Stormtroopers is a bit exhagerating?)

"The girl is Jedi Knight Jethro Frost's Padawan, his sister Kyla Frost. But i can't seem to recognize the other woman." Kyle told Ryan. But Jan apparently could.

"Sara? Sara Klint, is that you?" Jan asked, "And, why would we need a battle plan, let's just blast them off already!"
Old 08-21-2006, 02:18 PM   #315
Ryan Sė'vla
Rookie

"Well, that's a battle plan, but if, you use this forest's deathtraps, I think it would be better." Adviced Ryan.

Ryan Sė'vla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2006, 03:59 PM   #316
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExile_Hunter
"I'm not planning on taking them all out. After you've freed the wookies, I'm sure they're willing to lend a hand against their former slavers."
(( Just read this quote Jason, the plan was to lure out the majority of the stormtroopers and then the other two would save the wookies. After that Jethro could use all the help he can get....Sounded offensive what I said before, sorry about that ^^ ))

"Well I guess we do have more of a chance to beat them now you guys are here to help us." Kyla answered.

Last edited by TheExile_Hunter; 08-21-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 04:30 PM   #317
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(I knew but 50 Stormtroopers just seems much.)

"Well, yeah, but we have to proceed cautiously or the Wookies could die. Besides, we have some muscle here. " Kyle told them, pointing at the Wookies.
Old 08-21-2006, 07:36 PM   #318
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Ralumn felt his angier boil as many of the wookies died but he calmed himself when he saw the Millennium Falcon enter the area.

HK-42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-21-2006, 07:41 PM   #319
Master Jimmy
Forumite

Didn't you read the discussion thread? It's closed.

Led Zeppelin + The Beatles = Gods

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Master Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Sith Lord