lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mercenary Crew III: Separatist Scum
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-20-2006, 10:30 AM   #121
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Current Game: Brotherhood
Shadow woke up when he heard Raze's voice and got ready. He equiped his Stealth generator, shield generator, and got both his Shotgun and Assault Rifle. Nar Shadda wasn't a place that Shadow had fond memories of.

He headed to the bridge and said "I've got a contact with Gualla in the Refugee sector and Gualla lives in the Business sector nearby."
Rexraptor2000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 10:31 AM   #122
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Trando overheard Vanir's question and answered.

"Last time I was on Nar Shaddaa, I never met any Hutts," Trando told him, "Last time, all I saw were thousands of Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters and citizens."
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 10:49 AM   #123
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
"Well," said Raze, "since he's helping the Republic, and probably more into trading arms and materials than slaves and spice, I'd say he probably lives on the outskirts of the Business Sector, nearer the Refugee Sector. It's a cheap source of skilled labour," she explained. "And probably the only sector where we'll find a 'free' landing pad."

Her console bleeped again, giving her the permission and co-ordinates for the landing pad in the Refugee sector. "And, look!" she said, deadpan. "That's exactly where we're landing. What a coincidence."

She looked at the Captain. "You'd better get your 'boys' ready in the common room, Captain. It's getting a bit 'crowded' in here," she said, frowning. "And I'm sure K'Nala knows how to find our Hutt, if this lot doesn't."

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Old 08-20-2006, 11:02 AM   #124
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Alright then," Vanir said, then turning his attention to the comlink, "Men, gather in the Common Room, ready, we are almost landing."
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 11:12 AM   #125
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Shadow shook his head and left the cockpit. He bet that everyone was thinking about walking right up to the Hutts front door and breaking the door down. First, since they didn't listen to Shadow, they don't know exactly where Gualla lives. Second, if they just went up and did that, any Jedi nearby would be alerted to their presance and possibly their intentions. That could mean heavier ressistance at the outpost.

And they couldn't just walk up to the contact with every single person in the party. The Jedi wouldn't need the force to tell that they were up to something.

All in all, the captain and first mate need to think more in-depth.
Old 08-20-2006, 01:51 PM   #126
chubbslegend
Rookie

Hearing the announcment, Seth puts on his armor and gathers all his weapons. Once ready he heads for the common room where the crew begin to gather. He sets himself down on one of the chairs and waits for the rest of the crew.

JasraLantill - "By the way, if you were planning on using the fresher anytime soon, don't. Seth, the Zabrak, has got a touch of 'space sickness'."
chubbslegend is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 01:55 PM   #127
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
K'Nala awoke from her meditation as she heard the call from the ships pilot, This would be an interesting time to observe the crew. She stood up and placed on her outer black robes and raised the hood over her head. The Dark Jedi walked out of her room and sat on a chair at the edge of the common room.
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 02:13 PM   #128
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Jack leaned against the wall in the common room as he observed the crew gather there. "So, what's the plan? Who will be scouting the area and does anyone have any other intel about our mission he or she might want to share?" he asked.
TheExile_Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 02:26 PM   #129
chubbslegend
Rookie

"Well, as we all know Hutts always have a plan to deal with people and their demands, so im not gonna just barge in their making all sorts of demands. We need to find some way of neutralizing his defences." Seth says trying to get the conversation underway.

JasraLantill - "By the way, if you were planning on using the fresher anytime soon, don't. Seth, the Zabrak, has got a touch of 'space sickness'."
Old 08-20-2006, 02:28 PM   #130
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Shadow stood up from where he was inspecting his Shotgun and said "I worked for Gualla the Hutt for about two years before I joined Dooku. I have a contact here in the Refugee Sector by the name of Shirque. He's a Qurran that basicly gives Gualla labor for credits. As for Gualla himself, he lives in the Bussiness Sector last I saw him, which was about a year ago when I was on a mission here from Dooku. I can contact Shirque and have him arrange a meeting with Gualla. I think he would be willing to help out an old friend who saved his hide from a Jedi once. If not, well, than I suppose K'Nala or Doc might be able to convince him otherwise."
Old 08-20-2006, 02:33 PM   #131
chubbslegend
Rookie

"Well Im up for that idea, if it means not shooting our way into a hutt stronghold than im up for it. The last time i tried that i ended up being chased into each of corner of the galaxy" he says while looking back on his memories.

"Will all of us be able to meet with him? or will some of us have to wait, some Hutts dont like a gang. If you need me to wait outside ill have no problem doing it.

Old 08-20-2006, 02:51 PM   #132
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"Well, we could all go for the contact, but I feel that he might feel uncomfortable around our innocent little crew. As for Gualla, I don't think that he'd allow us all in there."

"I think the best idea would be for me to go meet the contact, arrange a meeting, and then have at least two others go with me to meet Gualla. The rest of us could wait outside, go search for any Republic affiliated watch dogs that may be watching all of Gualla's meetings, or just explore whatever there is to see on this foresaken moon until it's time to leave." Shadow said.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:21 PM   #133
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Trando had already prepared himself with his usual equipment and was listening to the others.

"Perhaps I, should go with you Shadow," Trando told him, "I'm a Medic and Hutts are usually that type of species who send their bodyguards to attack their guests. I think there will be some casualties. It's up to Vanir though."
Old 08-20-2006, 03:45 PM   #134
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"I don't give a rats ass wether I go or stay here. But you'd be better off with one of the gunners went with you. They'd be better if think's got a bit different." Said Richard before taking a bit out of his E-Rat.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-20-2006, 03:53 PM   #135
chubbslegend
Rookie

"Shadow, I think you should take K'Nala, she's the perfect person to have with you if things go bad. Jack, You should go aswell, you could use your stealth generator to stay hidden and provide back up if things go bad, ive no doubt that your skilled enough to stay there unoticed". Seth sat up, waiting for peoples opinions on his idea.

Old 08-20-2006, 04:04 PM   #136
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Has nobody listened to me?" Trando asked, "A medic is hell of alot better than a gunner. Since when has a gunner ever cured someone?"
Old 08-20-2006, 04:06 PM   #137
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"Well, I don't want to get into any engagements too early on in a mission, so having Jack in the backround might not be a good idea since Gualla has Kath Hounds. I believe K'Nala and Doc should be the ones to come with me." Shadow said.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:12 PM   #138
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Well whatever, I want to be doing something, instead of being cooped up in here." Trando told them all.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:35 PM   #139
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Vanir, who was walking to the Common Room, heard the rather "heated" conversation between his crew.

"Alright crew, settle down. Since this seems the best option, Shadow, Doc Trando and K'Nala will arrange the meeting with the Hutt. Also, wear civilian clothes, we don't want to draw too much attention." Vanir told them.

"Everybody agrees?"
Old 08-20-2006, 05:36 PM   #140
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Sure thing Captain," Trando told Vanir, "Thing is, what will you be doing?"
Old 08-20-2006, 05:41 PM   #141
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Me? Well, you are quite the curious one Doc." Vanir told him, "I haven't got good memories from Nar Shadda so i'll probably stay at the ship. But if i do get out, i'm guessing i'll hit the local cantina, as unlikely as it is though."
Old 08-20-2006, 06:02 PM   #142
chubbslegend
Rookie

"Or..." Seth says turning to Vanir "You can forget the Cantina and we crack open my bottle of Zairona Ale." A large grin spreads across Seth's face. "Yeah thats right, Zairona Ale, as rare as you can get and banned in several systems. I picked mine up in my travels and decided to keep it for a special occasion and it seems we got time to burn." Seth gets out of his chair and heads for his room, shortly he returns with a bottle in his hand. "So.....what do ya say?"

Old 08-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #143
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

"I say don't celebrate anything yet." Jack interfered "We need to make sure the republic won't notice us. I'll keep my eye out for anyone who might possibly be watching the Hutt. One thing does bother me about this mission. IF Gualla has any jedi watching him, we might have a problem. I happen to know Jedi are capable of sensing force sensitives when they are nearby. What will we do if they sense K'Nala?" Jack said as he turned and faced the Dark Jedi, looking her straight in the eyes.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:32 PM   #144
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Well, Jedi and Dark Jedi are also capable of hiding their strength in the Force and i believe K'Nala is capable of doing. Although, if a fight erupts, we can also kill the Jedi and make Gualla squeal." Vanir said, laughing.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:03 PM   #145
chubbslegend
Rookie

"So no one wants to drink with me" Seth says with a dissapointed look on his face. "Oh well, ill keep until the end of the mission" he says while putting the bottle in one of the compartments.

"Jack, you want company, theres nothing better to do. Im in the mood to crack a few heads".

Old 08-20-2006, 07:44 PM   #146
JasraLantill
No One Liners

The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Alone in the cockpit, Raze listened to the crew’s conversation through the ships com systems. Dooku had made sure that every common area of the ship could be monitored, bar the fresher. Raze had ripped out that circuit as soon as she had discovered it.

It sounded like the mercs were making a plan, which included taking K’Nala off-ship. Good, she thought.

The landing pad lights came into view, and she put down the landing gear and lowered the stabilisers. In a few moments, she had manoeuvred the ship into position and landed the ship as soft as a footstep in sand. “Lady and Gentlemen,” she announced with a smooth professional voice through the ship’s intercom. “Welcome to Nar Shaddaa’s Refugee Sector, home of Hutt’s, harlots, hustlers and hangovers. We are currently located at Hanger C, bay 2, landing pad 4. For those of you departing the ship today, the outside conditions are moderately muggy, tolerably smoggy, and unpleasantly smelly, and the local time is 16:32. Thank you for flying with us on the Carnage, and have a nice day.”

Raze put her hands behind her head, and leaned back in her chair. “I need a drink,” she said to herself, and she began to run the list of reasonable local cantinas in her head.

Old 08-20-2006, 08:20 PM   #147
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"So it is settled then. K'Nala, Doc, and I dressed in civilian cloths will go meet with Gualla. Jack and Seth will make sure that our meeeting isn't watched while Raze and the Captain stay here and watch the ship." Shadow said. When the ship touched down, he said "And now to go arrange the meeting. I would prefer to go to this one alone, if you guys don't mind."
Old 08-20-2006, 09:41 PM   #148
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

"Go ahead, I'll go scout our surroundings while you're gone." Jack said and he started walking out of the room. He missed life on Nar Shaddaa and wanted to see the planet again.
Old 08-20-2006, 11:10 PM   #149
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Shadow left the room and went outside. When he got outside, he engaged his stealth generator, pulled his hood on, and started running. It felt good to stretch his legs. Even though it was still around the time of late afternoon, it was still dark on Nar Shadda due to the fact that the planet always had dark clouds hovering over it, giving it a darker and more desperate feel. That also made it a bit cold out. The air wasn't really better than that of the ship, but at least it wasn’t air he had already breathed.

He ran into an intersection and took a left, deactivating his stealth generator as he passed through a door. When he passed through the door into where Shirque keeps the refugees cooped up, he was met by two Gamorrean body guards, one green and the other grey.

"Hey, you! Your not allowed here!" said the green one said, both of them stepping in front of him.

"Yeah! Unless you pay up a little-" the grey one was saying until he was cut off as Shadow aimed the Shotgun at his head.

"Please let me go see Shirque." Shadow stated more than asking.

"Yes, of course!" the Gamorrean said stepping aside. His partner did also.

"Thank you for cooperating." Shadow said and moved along. He decided to activate his stealth again and bypass the guards all over the place until he reached Shirque's office. "How are you doing Shirque?" Shadow asked deactivating his stealth.

The Qurran just about jumped out of his skin for a moment and his guards trained their blasters on Shadow. He motioned them to stand down and replied "I'm doing quiet well Shadow, though your visit was unexpected."

"It never is, but to get to the topic of my choice, I need you to arrange a meeting with me and Gualla." Shadow said.

"May I ask for what purpose?"

"Sadly, no."

"Are you going to bring anyone else with you?"

"A male Trandoshan and a female Human."

"You-, never mind."

"What?"

"Forget I even started to say something. I can arrange for a meeting at 4:00 tomorrow morning, at his 'palace'. I swear that Hutt never sleeps."

"Very well, how’s the business going?"

"Quite well, recently the demand skyrocketed and I'm making quite a fortune."

"Well, it was good talking to you Shirque. I would recommend getting projectile weapons for your guards incase a Jedi decides to check out your line of work."

"Noted and denied." Shirque said smiling. They would end every meeting with that joke.

Shadow left and decided to take a small walk once he left that part of the sector, the Gamorreans giving him a wide berth. The meeting wouldn't take place till tomorrow morning so it wouldn't hurt to take a walk.
Old 08-21-2006, 03:43 AM   #150
chubbslegend
Rookie

As he watches Shadow leaves the ship, Seth heads to his dorm to get the final part of his armor, upon arrival he picks up his laser knife and puts it in a pocket on his right leg. Once finished he heads out of the room and down the corridor until he finds Jack.
"So...You coming or do you wanna meet up when the meeting begins?" he says while surveying his fellow crewmember.

Old 08-21-2006, 05:23 AM   #151
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

"I'll see you when the meeting begins. I have some...unfinished business here on Nar Shaddaa. Don't try to follow me." Jack said and he left the ship. Last thing he wanted was another crewmember following him to the place he had in mind. Jack turned on his stealth field generator and went into the streets of Nar Shaddaa. He suddenly remembered Seth saying something about having problems on Nar Shaddaa in the past. "Hmm, maybe it would be a good idea to watch Seth for a while, he might run into trouble." Jack thought and he turned around and waited for Seth.

Last edited by TheExile_Hunter; 08-21-2006 at 04:47 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:46 AM   #152
chubbslegend
Rookie

"Fine by Me" Seth said as he walked down the boarding ramp. The damp, musty air hit him instantly, memories of his time here before began flowing through his mind. "I hate this damn planet" he muttered under his breath. Following the path, he walked until he came across two Refugees.

"Please...Sir, you look handy, could you help us with a problem" shouted the one on the right.

"You got any credits" Seth shouted back, noting the oppertunity to gain a few easy credits.

"Well......erm..no, thats the problem, we need to pay a thug who's hasseling us but we cant afford it." said the one on the left.

"Then out of my way" Seth said pushing the two refugees aside. Instead of giving up, the refugees scurry on, trying to grab Seth's attention.

"Come on Sir, show some compassion" the refugee shouted as a jogged beside Seth.

"Compassion my...." Suddenly Seth is interrupted. "YOU THERE" He turns from the Refugees to see a blaster-wielding thug in front of him. "You wanna come into my sector then you have to pay a fee". The Thug says as he aims his blaster at Seth. "Is that so" Seth replies and in a quick move he ducks under the blaster which fires and trips the thug up with his leg. He then gets to his feet and kicks the blaster out of the Thugs hand and lifts him up with one hand in an amazing show of strength. "Hassle these guys again and i'll kill you" he says pointing to the refugees. The Thug nods in agreement and just to add insult to injury Seth punches him in the face, knocking him out cold.

"Why did ya do that?, your a real kind man." One of the refugees says as Seth tries to walk on.

Suddenly the mercenary stops still. With his back to the refugees he begins clenching his fists and breathing heavily. To the refugees he seems enraged. "BOOO" he shouts as he jumps around to the refugees, who shocked and ultimatley scared run off trying to escape Seth.

"hahahhahaha" Seth laughs as he walks on into the main square of Nar Shadaa. "Maybe this planet wont be so bad after all"

Old 08-21-2006, 05:51 AM   #153
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Trando walked out the Carnage. Nar Shaddaa hadn't changed. It was still the busy, overpopulated Planet that Trando had been to before. Now it was time to find the Hutt.
Old 08-21-2006, 06:21 AM   #154
chubbslegend
Rookie

As Seth continued down the Path he reached the main square, it was buzzing, full of Smugglers, Traders, Mercs and Refugees. Even Criminals hiding from their pursuers. As he headed towards the local cantina, he hears someone shout his name from behind.

"SETH, IS THAT YOU" a voice echoes from him. He turns around to see a familiar Rodian standing in front of him. "It is you" The voice rings out once again. Realising who it is, Seth smiles, seemingly delighted to see this Rodian. "Grip" Seth replies in an ecstatic manner. "Its been too long buddy". Grip runs up beside Seth and walks with him along the path. "Tell me about it, ive been badly missing your protection. Remember the Black Sun here, Well they broke away to form their own gang, intent on taking over this sector for their own profit and they remember what you did to them. They also remember seeing me frequently hanging around with you. So they're taking it out on me". The Rodian says in a sad manner. Seth with an angered look on his face begins breathing heavier. "What have they been doing to you" The Merc says while clenching his fists. "Not physical, they've just been sabotaging my businees, i havent sold a weapon in two months. Im even living in my stand". Seth, looking furious pulls out his gun. "Im sorry for leaving, its just that i had the black sun on me, they didnt appreciate me stealing their cargo, i had a bounty on me months after that. But now the black sun wont care if i kill these breakaways." Seth turns and begins jogging away from the Rodian. He turns while running and looks back at Grip. "Ill be back soon, he shouts just as he turns a corner.

After a long run he reaches a large warehouse with two guards at the front door. A look of amazement spreads across the face of one the gaurds. Without speaking Seth shoots the gaurd between the eyes. While the other one pulls out his blaster he is with a blaster shot in the leg causing him to fall to the ground. He opens his eyes to see the zabrak mercenary standing over him. Seth once again shows his strength and picks up the guard in his spare hand, he takes the blaster from the thug's holster and puts it in his. Then, feeling no more use for the guard, he throws him through the door and steps in, blaster raised and ready for the rest of the gang...

Old 08-21-2006, 07:45 AM   #155
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Pirates, criminals, thieves, refugees, and bounty hunters. All reasons he didn't come to Nar Shaddda often after he finished his term with Gualla, but not quite the main reason.

Shots went off in the distance, but he ignored it. It was probably some refugee who couldn't pay up. He didn't pity them though. If he pityed them, then that would lead to berating himself for not helping them. But if he did help them, he might only extend their suffering. So he ignored them, though it was difficult at times.

He decided to head to the nearby cantina for a meal, preferably something that tasted better than E-Rats. When he got there, he ordered a steak and it was surprisingly good for a place like this. While he ate, he remembered what his first year here was like.

Shadow had come here looking for work that wouldn't discriminate against his age. Instead he was met with loads of bounty hunters and mercs looking to pick on him, dozens of refugees asking for help, and thieves trying to steal things right out of his pockets. Safe to say, he made it through the day with all of his stuff and life.

Then, after he decided that looking for work here was not worth it, he had gotten lost. Asking for directions didn't help because they wanted to get paid for it. So after wandering through about three sectors, he found himself in the Busseniss Sector, where Gualla was offering up a large bounty for the one who could capture the Jedi who was investigating him alive.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:06 AM   #156
chubbslegend
Rookie

Stepping through the doorway with his blasters raised, Seth begins shooting at everyone inside. Taken by surprise, The Thugs try to retreat to the room behind them but to no avail, within seconds Seth's blaster take down each one of them. The dying bodies looked at their attacker, the person who they had tried to kill on countless occasions while members of the Black Sun. But he had come back to haunt them, knowing that the they were no longer members of the Black Sun he seized the oppertunity and got his revenge.

After inspecting the bodies he continued on. Through the door and into the cargo room, hundrends of boxes stacked on each other. Full of black market items banned all over the galaxy. Seth watches as at leat 30 people control the room, people who have no idea what happened in the room behind. Noticing that its too much to handle, Seth jumps behind the nearest box. Seeing an oppertunity he climbs onto on of the boxes and jumps onto the balcony, still unoticed. Digging in his pocket he finds what he's looking for, A Thermal Detonator. Without hesitation he launches the TD into the centre of the room. Seeing the danger the thugs try to jump away but the explosion is too powerful. With a powerful leap, Seth jumps over the balcony and into the guards unaffected by the explosion, using the stealth of the smoke and brute strength he takes down each Thug one by one. Soon only he is left standing....

Once he reaches the final room he stops dead, sensing something. Suddenly he's kicked back ten feet by something unknown. As he looks he up he see's two war droids standing over him and the door on the ground beside him. "Drop..your..weapons" one of the droids says as he takes out a HoloProjector. In a blue flash a figure appears on the Holo Projector.

"Well, Well, Well....Seth Khan" The man says. "You've been quite hard to find, who would of thought you would became to our little nest".

Seth, knowing who it is doesnt even reply, instead he spits at the Holoprojector as a sign of defiance. "Haahaha, I seen your little Cherade on our cameras. Quite Impressive, you've improved since the last time we met. But luckily for me your pinned down with now way of escaping". Suddenly the Droid raises his arm and shoots Seth in the neck and seconds everything goes blank.

Old 08-21-2006, 05:06 PM   #157
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Jack followed Seth to the warehouse through the city streets. He watched how Seth took out the guards guarding the doorfirst two rooms all by himself. "Not bad for a Zabrak, not bad at all." he thought. He continued to watch the show and was impressed by how Seth handled himself. "This Zabrak sure knowns how to draw the attention of the guards when needed."

Jack had to catch up when Seth went into the last room. When he saw Seth lying down with the droids standing over him, he thought he was too late. "Damnit, I should have stick close to him." he thought and was about to shred the droids to pieces when he noticed Seth was still alive. "Why would they want him alive? Maybe the boss of this little black market wants to see him." Jack was thinking and he stepped away from the droids and decided to follow them instead. "That's it tin cans, take him to your boss and when you do, I'll make sure he will be put out of business....permanently."
Old 08-21-2006, 05:20 PM   #158
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Vanir got to the bridge and saw Reisa relaxing or thinking.

"Hey Raze, that's my way of relaxing," Vanir told her, sitting in his chair and putting his hands behind his head.

"Want to check out a good local cantina?" He asked her.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:42 PM   #159
chubbslegend
Rookie

Seth, feeling light head begins to regain his senses, as he opens his eyes he feels the restraints pinning him onto a large table. Trying to think of ways to free himself, Seth reaches into his boot for his Laser Knife, but its gone, along with all of his hidden weapons.

"Dont worry, we took em all." Said a voice from the shadows. Outstepped the leader of the Rogue Black Sun, Kurt Brite. "Ive been waiting for this for a long time, its not the fact that you cost me thousands of credits, its the fact the you made me and comrades look like fools, were called the Rogue Sun by the way. We chased you to the ends of the Galaxy only for you to escape and leaves to give up and accept defeat, we were never left the Black Sun, we were expelled for our failure. Although I did a good job covering up and spreading the rumour that we broke away. You wrecked my chances of becoming a prominent member of the Sun. Now im stuck on this dying planet with nothing but a petty organisation. But I have my way back, if i show your body to the Sun they'll accept me back and ill be on my way back to the top." he said as he laughed in a high pitced tone. Seth doesnt even speak, instead he spits in Brite's face. "Now it will be even more painful" he says while wiping the spit from his face. Suddenly the table begins rising until Seth is face to face with his advisary.

The realisation of what is to come hits Seth, he is about to be tortured until death by a man who shows no compassion. He begins to think of ways to get free. He tries using pure strength but the metal straps prove to strong. After many thoughts his time runs out, Brite walks towards him with an a large, ceremonial type blade. "Time for a little design" Brite says as puts the knife to Seth's. "AAAAAAAH" Seth shouts as Brite gets to work. After a couple of minutes, The Thug stops and walks away leaving Seth writhing in pain. After a minute or so he returns with a mirror in his hand. "You like" he says as he holds it up revealing the Black Sun insignia carved into Seth's chest.
"I.." But before Brite can finish a rustling echoes from the corner of the room......

Old 08-21-2006, 06:07 PM   #160
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Skywalker
Vanir got to the bridge and saw Reisa relaxing or thinking.

"Hey Raze, that's my way of relaxing," Vanir told her, sitting in his chair and putting his hands behind his head.

"Want to check out a good local cantina?" He asked her.
Raze slowly turned her head to face him. She stared at him for a moment, as if suspicious of why he was asking her, then said. "If you're buying, sure. Any place but the 'Expensive Prayer', though." She grinned sardonically. "I'm banned from that establishment."