lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: White textures
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-10-2006, 10:22 AM   #1
Katarn84
Rookie

[PC] White textures

Hi, I sometimes have a weird problem during single palyer, if I change from a area to another it may happen some textures turn white blue lines on walls, floor or doors... I can't understand why, but sometimes I just quickload and everything turns ok and sometimes it desn't. When I had a GEForce MMX 440 it ran smoothly, now I have a Radeon 9200 (I think) and sometimes i get queasy (especially where it should be dark, these wrong textures GLOW).

I have the PC version updated to 1.00

Stay Away from the darker side, and if you start to go astray, let the Force be your guide.

http://ironthrone.games.cz/images/Kyle.jpg
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max, Forum Rules. ~ SWK Staff

Last edited by Katarn84; 09-10-2006 at 06:26 PM.
Katarn84 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2007, 03:44 AM   #2
sgtlion
Rookie

make sure you have latest drivers, try lower graphic settings.
sgtlion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > RepublicCommando.Net > General Discussion > Squad Tech Support > White textures