lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Stupid manual question
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-22-2006, 08:38 PM   #1
Skinkie
Definately, Maybe

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Stupid manual question

Re: I have just boughten a used copy of Lego Star Wars I for the xbox. However, the manual did not come with it. Due to this I have no idea when the game saves. I selected an autosave spot, but am curious how ofen it saves. I assume its every time you complete a mission/buy a new item/character, but I would prefer to know for sure. Also is there any way to manually save. (I'm thinking no, but again, would like to know for sure.)

Just because people think what I say don't make sense, doesn't mean I don't like popsicles.
Skinkie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2006, 09:15 PM   #2
JediLandon
Rookie

you will see a yoda head appeared at the end of every level even when you are done playing free roam in a level and when ever you buy something, so make sure that what you buy you will have to stick with thats how it will save. If you have any quistins just send me a private message.Good Luck

"THE JEDI TURNED AGAINST ME, DON'T YOU TURN AGAINST ME"
JediLandon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > LEGO Star Wars Series > General > Discussion > Stupid manual question