lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ludus Mentis-- Psyconauts RP Board
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-17-2006, 09:33 AM   #1
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

Ludus Mentis-- Psyconauts RP Board

It. Is. FINISHED!

About a week ago I posted here and other places asking if anyone was interested in a Psychonauts RP. I got a pretty large response so...Ludus Mentis was born.

The name is Latin for "Mind Games". It is set seven years after the events of the game. Raz has several years of battling madmen, capturing psychic evildoers, and helping the deranged under his belt. Now his peers are finally catching up...things are about to get very, very interesting around Psychonauts HQ. Of course, there might be a lot more going on in the agency than meets the eye...

Are you ready to become a Psychonaut? Or perhaps you'd rather be a PsiCadet? Or maybe you're a lonely psychic wandering the streets of New York who has no idea that there is a place just beyond their grasp where their powers are considered a gift and not a curse...

Regardless of what you choose, this is going to be one hell of a ride.

Welcome to Ludus Mentis.

I'm rather proud of the site design. Also I did glance at the old Whispering Rock RP for some idea as to what to put down, so props to it's creators, though they seem to have vanished from the face of the internet now.

Right, so the site is nifty...but a role-play isn't a role-play without some players. So if you guys would like to join, I'd be positively thrilled. I think if we got some players this could be a lot of fun. All the canon characters but Raz are open, and you can also, again, choose to play as an OC Psychonaut, PsiCadet, or...a lot of other things. You've got a lot of choices here, so feel free to be creative.

Um...I do believe that's all. Have at it, I suppose~!

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

“Oh, I know. I just like this way better.”

--Cursum Perficio, chapter two, by Digitaldreamer.

Last edited by Digitaldreamer; 10-17-2006 at 04:46 PM.
Digitaldreamer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2006, 04:47 PM   #2
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

Hate to double-post, but I'm trying to get you people's attention.

We have like, nine players. That's great, but that's not nearly enough for the kind of game we want. So hey guys, if you're interested...we need agents, we need PsiCadets, we need villians! Come on!

Also, we could really use a Sasha, a Milla, a Lili (My Raz would like a Lili, that he would...), and anyone else from the original game...

So hey, if you're interested, please join!

“Raz,” Oleander groaned. “How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to sneak in here past security every time you come anymore! You can just come in through the gate! You know, like everyone else?”

Last edited by Digitaldreamer; 10-22-2006 at 10:54 PM.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:34 PM   #3
DylanMay
Rookie

It's Lili, not Lily! How can you call yourself a psychonauts fan?!?!?! (J/K.) (Why is Sasha italicized? Verily, it doth strike me you find Master Nein more important than Mistress Vodello, m'lady.)

(Yeah, I know, that was weird. I don't know either.)

"Remember, if it's anhydrous, that means it's crunchy." ~ Dr. Bukowski
DylanMay is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-22-2006, 10:54 PM   #4
Digitaldreamer
Rookie

Saaaa, I had a long, long, LONG day before I typed up that post. X_x Thus, it somehow got into my head that Lili's name was spelled "Lily".

Also, Sasha's italicized because from what I've seen he tends to be one of the first canon characters taken up. So if we put extra emphasis on the fact that he's open, well, maybe it'll attract a player for him. *shrugs* Hopefully, dear Miss Vodello will get a player soon after.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Ludus Mentis-- Psyconauts RP Board