lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: How to earn points?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
the_iowa_hawkey
Lurker

How to earn points?

Is there anywhere where I can find a guide that will show me how many points you earn for various tasks? Such as killing an enemy, taking a CP, taking a turet, etc.

And what do the various symbols mean at the top of the stats screen after each level?

None of that is explained at all in the book that comes with the game.
the_iowa_hawkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2007, 07:07 AM   #2
Dark_Hunter
Rookie

1 point for a kill. 2 for a command post. 5 for a flag. turrets dont give u points i dont think. :S i think its -2 for a team kill, maybe -1.
As for the after game stats; there's points, kills, deaths and flag captures.

"The Shroud Of The Darkside Has Fallen. Begun The Clone War Has."
Dark_Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2007, 01:01 PM   #3
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well there are also points for killing command vehicles I think. But yeah this should cover everything.

I am not sure if map kill gives you any points though, like blowing someone down as rancor food.

I am pretty sure you don't get point deducted for changing class, but i do think you will get pointd deducted for suicide of any sort.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2007, 04:18 AM   #4
JangoFett075
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Hunter
1 point for a kill. 2 for a command post. 5 for a flag. turrets dont give u points i dont think. :S i think its -2 for a team kill, maybe -1.
As for the after game stats; there's points, kills, deaths and flag captures.

You get 2 points for a turret i believe and you get -2 points for a team kill. Trust me; I had a bad experience with that on Polis Massa with Darth Maul. I had the troops set at 750 per side and my grand total was -234 points for the battle.
JangoFett075 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2007, 10:41 AM   #5
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Actually the point addition is always positive (or zero) at the profile addition.

I strongly suggest TURN OFF FRIENDLY FIRE.

Computers are too stupid and they always get in your way. They should have the simple AI of staying away from the fireline of that droideka.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Console Discussion (PS2/XBOX/PSP) > How to earn points?