lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-27-2006, 03:41 PM   #81
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Kirabaros had come to Nar Shaddaa for the need to help. Being drawn to suffering was a terrible weakness and one he couldn't help if it raged like wildfire across space. He had docked at teh refugee sector and set about wandering the platform. Paying for information, he found that another Jedi had come through there and had alleviated the burdens there some. This made Kirabaros puzzled and he inwardly turned to find out why he was drawn to this place. The answer came when he saw a human and a Twi'lek crossing through. He was curious and like a bug drawn to a light, he swooped his way to seek them out. He kept pace behind them, grateful that he had chosen to wear what his friends called his smuggler outfit: black boots, black pants and a white shirt covered by a dark spacer jacket. The only thing visible was his katana which hung at his hip. He followed, and pulled on the sensation of fear and running to find the source, attempting to gently alert the pair that he was behind him.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2006, 03:53 PM   #82
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
Tahiti and Grauk ran towards the fugitive sector. Before they could enter the sector, a pair of Exchange Thug blocked the road.

"Tax time!" One of the thug said.

"Or you won't pass!" Another one said.

"Look, we're bounty hunters, and why don't you let us go? We'll leave you alone." Tahiti waved his hand.

"What?! A pair of mere bounty hunters knows Jedi trick? Kill them! Kill them all!" The first thug shouted.

"It's my turn. I started this." Tahiti waved to Grauk, "Watch and enjoy." Then he charged to the thugs, with his vibroblade in the cover. When he ran past the thugs, he took out the blade and did tons of slashes in the lightning speed. When he stopped down, the thugs seemed still in one piece.

"Ha! You can do better than that!" One thug jeered.

Tahiti said nothing, and slowly put his vibroblade into its cover. When he fully closed the vibroblade into the cover, the thugs were broken into pieces.

"Ouch. A little overused my Iaido training," Tahiti observed and scratched his head.

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66

Last edited by CSI: Nihilus; 11-27-2006 at 04:07 PM.
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2006, 04:04 PM   #83
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
As Tahiti finished the thugs off, Grauk tutted. A while ago, he was the one telling Grauk not to bring attention to themselves.

"Not bad, not bad," Grauk critisied, "I've seen better, but not bad. I sense that we're not alone. I suggest to take care of your surroundings. This place is dodgy, as you should already know."
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2006, 04:10 PM   #84
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"Really? I didn't notice that," Kirabaros finally said after watching them take out thugs. He leaned against one of the pillars. He continued, "You two are supposed to be bounty hunters but you give each other away easily. You're easy pickings for any one of these lowlifes."
Kirabaros loved playing the informant role because it often times irritated the person and it gave him a better insight to character. Right now he was picking up boastful ride and he voiced it, "Stop being boastful. Anyone could take out a thug like that. Besides it further gives you away, Jedi."

Old 11-27-2006, 04:19 PM   #85
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Hush!" Tahiti made a gentle "Shush" sign, "Did you feel that? Somebody is behind us. Wait, most interesting...The follower is indeed Force Sensitive..."

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 11-27-2006, 04:48 PM   #86
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Yeah and I have been talking to you for the last few seconds. Must have lost the memo." Kirabaros was looking at the pair while leaning on the post. Apparently he had not allowed himself to be seen readily. Old habits die hard.

Old 11-27-2006, 05:00 PM   #87
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Now you got our attention." Tahiti put away the katana, but still asking warily, "Well, what does a smuggler do on this planet? By the way, I sensed you're force sensitive. Are you a Jedi, or Sith that Revan dispatched to catch us?"

Old 11-27-2006, 05:26 PM   #88
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Perhaps neither," Kirabaros replied and he stood up straight and walked closer. "But I can assure you that I am not a smuggler, Jedi." He was standing looking at Tahiti in the eyes, his amber ones locked on to the other's giving a look that was as if he were trying to see right through him.

Old 11-27-2006, 05:28 PM   #89
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
What is this? Another ally for Nihilus? Revan thought to himself....

"Attention all Assassins, there is a third ally..... I want you to capture him as well."

Bastila walked into the room....

"Bastila, I'm going to Dantooine...... that fool Malak didn't destroy it like he should have.... he just destroyed the Star Map and the Jedi Enclave....."
Anakin Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-27-2006, 05:50 PM   #90
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Revan, since when have you been ever able to catch an Avalonian? We come from where the Force began. We live in a place that cannot be found except by those who know where it is and are pure of heart. You, are neither of those. Kirabaros sent while he was still peering at the two he was staring at. He sensed the ripple of anger across the galaxy, much as he sensed other emotions. The Force had that way of communicating to him in that manner but it didn't bother him like it did when he first received his power.

Old 11-27-2006, 07:13 PM   #91
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Eh, if you seek to join us, fine by me, but, a word of warning, don't expect a safe journey with us as we're wanted by Revan." Tahiti said briefly, "And your smuggler status is perfect for undercover." Then he turned to Grauk: "What do you think, Grauk?"

Old 11-27-2006, 09:23 PM   #92
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Revan hung his head, his hands up against the Star Forge's computer Database. He shook his head.... what in the name of the Dark Lord Shar Dakhan is going on?

There are many disturbances in the Force.... I sense my Sith Assassins have reached the Surface of Nar Shaddaa.... that is good. :After them.... find them, capture them.... but if you can not... Grind their bones into dust.:

"I am leaving for Dantooine, as soon as possible Bastila." Revan said aloud to Bastila.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:18 PM   #93
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Fine by me," Kirabaros replied still looking at them. "I can always disappear when I need to. The only reason you found me is because I let you." He was still calm even after his message towards Revan. They would meet. That was for certain; it was the will of the Force.

Old 11-28-2006, 02:30 PM   #94
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"We need all the allies we can get," Grauk told his friend, "But we should prepare for an army, I think. The more Force Sensitives that are with us, the harder Revan and the Sith will hunt us down. Our new friend is welcome to join us, but don't expect me to clean up after you or protect you when Revan decides to strike."
Old 11-28-2006, 03:00 PM   #95
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I can handle my own. Besides, Revan won't strike as an army, yet. He will more likely send his assassins after you two. I am of no consequence to him," Kirabros replied. His katana swung low on his hip and brushed his leg but he wasn't disturbed by it. Weaponmastery was something all of people learned. To know one was basic, to know more was exceptional. Bushida demanded all forms of defense.

Old 11-28-2006, 05:16 PM   #96
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
((That's where your wrong JM12.))

Revan boarded his flag ship...

"Captain... set course for Dantooine. HURRY!"

"Yes, Milord!" He replied.

Last edited by RevanSithMaster; 11-28-2006 at 05:39 PM.
Old 11-29-2006, 01:24 PM   #97
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((RSM: He assumes that. No one cares much on Nar Shadaa unless they are an utlander, foreigner))

The assassin had received his orders from Darth Revan. He was pleased. Anything to aid his lord. He went to his footlocker to grab his gear. His master had said that there was a third one. Maybe he wouldn't have to be killed. If he could be turned, he could become a powerful ally. His mind ranged with the possibilities.

Old 11-30-2006, 02:21 AM   #98
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Tahiti narrowed his eyes for a while: "Bushida, right? Mmm...Interesting, it is, like my Iaido. Sometimes I'd like to sparr with you..."

Suddenly, Tahiti felt he was being watched when Kirabros and Grauk and him entered the vast room for refugees. He saw a lot of eyes stayed fixed on him. Some people were murmuring, "Look, bounty hunters!" "That only means trouble."

"Eh, what do you suggest we do?" Tahiti scratched his head.

Old 11-30-2006, 02:26 AM   #99
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"I say we shoot them and get out of here," Grauk suggested, "Something tells me that we aren't welcomed here. What does our new friend suggest?"
Old 11-30-2006, 02:42 AM   #100
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Tahiti interrupted before Kirabros would speak: "No, seriously, Grauk, I think it's a bad idea to shoot innocent people...How about we talk to the leader here and see what we can do here, what do you guys think?"

Old 11-30-2006, 02:49 AM   #101
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"If it stops these people from looking at us then yes," Grauk suggested.
Old 11-30-2006, 08:31 AM   #102
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
I sense a disturbance on Nar Shaddaa.....

"Captain...... how close are we to Dantooine?" Revan asked.

"Uhhhhhhh..... we're almost there milord." He replied.

"Good.... fire upon Dantooine turn the Planet into Dust when we get there... and when you do... set course for Nar Shaddaa."

"Of course, Lord Revan."
Old 11-30-2006, 01:25 PM   #103
Dark_Lady
Forumite

Bastila, who had entered the ship just as it left, stepped forward.

"I decided to come along," she said. "After all, I can't have you reducing planets to dust without me."

There's a bit of the shadowy side in all of us.

Except those freakazoid Jedi nutcases.
Dark_Lady is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2006, 04:44 PM   #104
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Ahhhh...... the Mistress of Darkness has decided to come with me?" Revan said walking over to Bastila.
Old 11-30-2006, 04:50 PM   #105
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Do nothing," Kirabaros said in a low whisper. Oblivious to the stares, he walked straight up to the bar and asked for a hit of juma. He looked like he owned the place and he lazily turned and beckoned his companions to come and sit to have a drink. He beckoned the bartender who was nervous but relaxed when he saw that it was one of his regulars.
Kirabaros just sat and looked like he was about to drown in his drink. He was actually reaching out and he sensed a change. He paid for his drink and walked back out of the cantina to a clear spot on the docks. He looked up and began to watch the stars. The stars would confirm everything.

Old 12-01-2006, 03:14 PM   #106
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Tahiti looked at Kirabaros drinking, and whipsered to Grauk: "Well, it's not exactly my opinion. My opinion is to help people other than to buy a juma drink...But however, we're here, right? Then let's have a drink."

Then Tahiti walked to the bartender, "Eh, excuse me, sir, I'd like a cup of, eh, purified water?"

The patrons exploded out a laughter.

Frustrated, Tahiti whispered to Kirabaros: "You sure to have a drink with your friend is a good idea?"

Old 12-01-2006, 04:02 PM   #107
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Blend in. Sometimes the best thing to do is to hide out in the open." Kirabaros was watching the other patrons with a practiced eye. He said nothing but instead paid for the drinks and then walked outside to the railing. He looked up at the stars. He didn't see his companions follow him out.

Old 12-01-2006, 05:07 PM   #108
anakin34
Rookie

cool i loved it
anakin34 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-01-2006, 05:15 PM   #109
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
(( Thanks, but it's not over...... ummmmm...... there is a comment thread))

"Go! Hurry up, you dumb captian....... we have to get to Nar Shaddaa!"

"I...I...I'm going as fast as I can milord..."

Revan Force Chokes the Captain.... "You will never fail me again!" He turned to the guy sitting next to the old captain....... "You are the new captian!"
Old 12-01-2006, 05:30 PM   #110
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

The assassin sensed that his master was angry. He hurried towards the bridge to receive his orders. When he arrived, he found that the captain was on the ground a new one appointed. He stood respectfully and said, "You summoned me Lord Revan?"

Old 12-01-2006, 05:39 PM   #111
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Yes... take the Ebon Hawk that is in the hangar..... and go to Nar Shaddaa. Find the Three and capture them..... ALIVE!" Revan barked at the Assassin.

Last edited by RevanSithMaster; 12-01-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:16 AM   #112
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JediMaster12
"Blend in. Sometimes the best thing to do is to hide out in the open." Kirabaros was watching the other patrons with a practiced eye. He said nothing but instead paid for the drinks and then walked outside to the railing. He looked up at the stars. He didn't see his companions follow him out.
"Blend in. Sounds like a plan." Tahiti followed Kirabaros, and said, "But that doesn't mean that we don't help these refugees, and I heard that Exile told the Exchange and the other thugs to give them a little space. Why don't we go over and check them out? Besides, we're working hard to build up our reputation--Not all bounty hunters are interested in bounty."

Old 12-03-2006, 08:35 AM   #113
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSI
Thanks to RevanSithMaster for creating this banner
NO! I didn't make it, igyman did, sorry I didn't make that clear in the PM
Old 12-04-2006, 04:05 PM   #114
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

The assassin bowed graciously and did as his lord commanded. He would do what was ordered because Revan demanded allegiance. He did a complete systems check of the Hawk before getting clearance to take off. It would be difficult to track the three jedi on Nar Shaddaa but for his master, he would do anything.

Kirabaros was silent before replying, his gaze fixed upon the stars. Something wasn't right and they didn't have much time. He frowned as he tried to ascertain the cause but often the stars proved elusive and it took years before someone could read them and even then there were bound to be flaws. Instead of answering Tahiti's inquiry, he said, "Someone is coming and we don't have much time. We can try to evade him in the refugee sector but it won't last." He still had his eyes locked on the stars.

Old 12-04-2006, 06:44 PM   #115
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Wait, I don't think I follow you," Tahiti stared into the sky, "What do you mean? Wait..."

He felt a disturbance of the Force.

"Someone is coming. Someone dangerous, someone swift, someone sly, is coming." Tahiti murmured, "I think it's time to blow our cover, right, Grauk?"

Then he turned to Grauk where he stood, and found he vanished. "Where are you, Grauk?"

Old 12-04-2006, 07:49 PM   #116
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"This journey will take us to the far reaches of space. We shall be chased and hounded but in the end, only one will prevail," Kirabaros replied. "The stars have forseen it."

Old 12-04-2006, 10:33 PM   #117
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"No, I won't let my friends die, keep that in mind. They're not my tools, they're my friends." Tahiti looked at the stars, too. "I'll do my best to protect you. Even if it leads to Dark side."

Old 12-05-2006, 01:34 AM   #118
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Friends aren't everything," Grauk warned Tahiti, "Many times, friends betray each other for their own reasons. The dark side is nothing to fear. We both once wielded it, so we both know it's power."
Old 12-05-2006, 05:19 AM   #119
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"I do not," Said a voice. It came from where they where, yet they did not know what it was. Or they did.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2006, 07:31 AM   #120
Anakin Skywalker
Argetlam

Helpful! 
"Bastila, I sense another, presence with them......." Revan said.

(JM12 what is your assassins name? Up till then I'm gonna put JM12's assassin....)

"JM12's Assassin, there is a fourth presence with them, capture it to....." Revan said.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > [RP Thread]Knightfall: A Duel Between Light and Dark?