lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Yes - my book again, but I think this is almost funny....
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-06-2001, 11:50 AM   #1
nova_wolf
Jedi Guardian Fenrir

Yes - my book again, but I think this is almost funny....

....and when I say almost funny, I mean the borderline between funny and the 'oh crap' place, rather than funny and unfunny.

I have completed my continuity check to discover that I was wrong. Whole event wasn't till month after Yavin. Also found out that every bit of the storyline I had come up with was uterlly WRONG !!!!!

Nearly 27K words, not finished of course.

I have found the REAL, official and widely accepted history, and have discovered that I can transfer alot of my writing accross, so I am starting from scratch.

Is this devotion, determination, fanatism, or sheer stubborness ? who cares, cause I AM gonna do it.

I have my new tale all set out, so I can quickly make progress (in 1 days, done 6.5K words, although some of that rescued from previous 'druaght' as I have dubbed it.)

Laugh if you will, but I think that this is an important project in the whole scheme of things, showing that amongst all of us tech heads, we can also write a good tale of intrigue and action. And would make a noice addition to site.

But then again, this project isn't an official XW.net project... yet... Anyone reckon it could look good as official and accessable at all times ?

May be it could be a whole new project - the Heraldry Project, or the Fill-in Project.. (Yeah - okay, Ive not thought it through that much...)

Thats all .... for now anyway.. HAHAHAHA!!!

------------------
Nova Squadron, the Elite B-Wing flight group stationed aboard the Nebulon B Frigate 'Oracle', home of the tech library.

'No capitol too large, no corvette too armed. NOVA squadron, for ALL your extermination needs. Our special at the moment - SSDs (See our work with the Iron Fist !) !'
Commander Jon 'DFMD' Adamson - leader of Nova Squadron (B-Wing ID = 'The White Witch')
nova_wolf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 2. Star Wars > SW Movies > Yes - my book again, but I think this is almost funny....