lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Complaints about the AI
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-10-2007, 02:29 PM   #1
Gug Eyewalker

Complaints about the AI

I guess this is the age old complaint about playing an intelligence that is mere clockwork without the spark of human creativity.

Unfortunately my internet conenction at home is not really fast enough to play this game online in galactic conquest, besides it would take weeks to play a proper game.
What I jsut dont get though, is why the AI for the Empire and the Rebellion, rarely builds star destroyers or calamari cruisers.

The Empire should be building fleets of ISD's and one or two SSD's. But Whjile I already have about 4 keldabe battleships playing as the ZC the biggest the rebels and imperials have are assault frigates and victory cruisers respectively.
They will attack my bases with large fleets of these, but they just dont have the punch to properly assault my big space stations.

I want a challenge!
Someone come over and play with me!

We are the music makers, and WE are the dreamers of the dream. -Willie Wonka
Gug Eyewalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2007, 07:00 AM   #2
Docter_Aap
Rookie

they don't build em because they don't have the intelligence to build a SS level 4 above a planet that builds them.
Docter_Aap is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2007, 11:23 AM   #3
Darth Badguy
Rookie

I let the empire conquer Kuat and Mon Calamari and they still won't build IDS...

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Darth Badguy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #4
Admiral_Thrawn

Current Game: Empire at War: FoC
Its really irritating, I know. Whilst my fleets are en route to crush the Rebellion they are tossing fleets of X-Wings and Frigates at me . . . too easy . . .

My Star Destroyer alone can crush a damn-lot of Rebels, not to mention those Consortium pups . . .

This needs to be dealt with, right now im having Star Destroyers against X-Wings . . . and with the Excecutor at the head of our fleet, they aren't excatly effective per-say . . .

Last edited by Admiral_Thrawn; 02-05-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Admiral_Thrawn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2009, 10:25 PM   #5
LordJhredmo
Rookie

Current Game: Battlefront II
It might even be best to just start a new thread at this point, Admiral... Two years is a long time. If any of these people are still here, I'd be surprised.

R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
LordJhredmo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Forces of Corruption > Complaints about the AI