lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem xp/new radeon 1900xtx XW:A
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-14-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
Rangerteddy
Lurker

Problem xp/new radeon 1900xtx XW:A

Hey guys, long time player of the series but first time poster on the forums.

I have looked all over the web for the text resolution fixes for x-wing alliance but they all seem to be for NVIDIA cards and not ATI cards. Now I have a very new system. Just got it a few months ago with all new parts and most of my games run great even the old ones but I still get the font problems in XW:A. Is their a special way to fix this for ATI cards or am I stuck with it? I have a fresh install of the game but not sure which version. How can I check and if so, is there any way I can update it normally or do I have to go through and edit the font?

Please help.
Rangerteddy
Rangerteddy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #2
Wildstar
Can outbowl most of you

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
The most common way to fix the font problem for ATI video cards is to turn Alternate Pixel Centering (or something to that effect) on. There should be an icon in your system tray you can right-click on call up the settings dialog.

Wildstar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > Tech Center > Problem xp/new radeon 1900xtx XW:A