lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What worlds do you want in KOTOR 3?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-26-2007, 12:44 AM   #121
JediMasterJambi
Rookie

Location: I'm In The Box Right Next To You, The One With The Floating Disembodied Head In It
Thumbs up Nioce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb Stark
1. Coruscant, including a major section involving the Jedi Temple. (City)
Yup > . <

Quote:
2. Ziost. If you're going to deal with the True Sith, and they are related to the Sith from Korriban in some fashion, then you have to have the center of the Sith Empire. (Forest)
Okay

Quote:
3. The Sith world of Dromund Kaas plays a major role in later events in the Star Wars universe, and would be cool to see IMO. I haven't played any of the Jedi Knight games, but according to Wookiepedia the Dark Side is so pervasive that weapons, excluding lightsabers, don't function properly on its surface. *That* would be a cool gameplay twist. The Dark Force Temple that claimed Kyle Katarn for the DS would be a cool location for a sub-climax in the game. (Swamp?)
Sounds Good.

Quote:
4. Mandalore or Ordo. There are hints that the Mandalorians will play an important role in K3. Revan's command to Canderous to gather the scattered clans is suggestive that he has plans for them. Since it was presumably the True Sith that suggested the Mandalorians attack the Republic in the first place, it would be fitting for one of their homeworlds to turn up in the game IMO. Ordo is a desert-ish planet, while supposedly on Mandalore they have constructed their cities in part from the bones of ancient beasts that used to roam the planet--pretty cool.
Muy Beuno
> . <

Quote:
5. A droid planet (to make up for the one cut from TSL). If the Republic is going to fight back, they might be too weak to marshall an army strong enough to combat the Sith. Forming an alliance with droids to serve as an army is a logical storyline, even if it takes after the CIS in some ways.
Meh..

Quote:
6. The homeworld of Yoda's species--finally revealed!

I'd also like to see some more unique stuff. As much as the Peragus facility might have sucked for some people, the idea of a location on an asteroid is pretty cool IMO. Maybe there could be some sort of space-based construction facility for the Sith fleet that you have to infiltrate, sabotage and/or blow up. Or mines...we hear about mines and miners in a lot of Star Wars stuff, but we don't really see them (Cloud City hardly counts). Infiltrate a critical mining colony on a Sith-controlled planet to start an uprising, or something.
Hauzah!

I APPROVE 90% ^.^

Meka Leka Hi Meka Hiney Ho
Your wish is granted...
Long live Jambi...
JediMasterJambi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2007, 09:34 PM   #122
DeadYorick
The Keeper of Peace

Current Game: Pheonix Wright
I probably have a huge amount of worlds for it. But here are mine

Bespin (Possibly cloud city if it exists back then.)

Coruscant (Its the center of the universe. So it needs to be in at least one game)

Yavin 4 (Massasi temple. It should have a cutscene if you are darkside to begin leaching its power or something)

and many more to come
DeadYorick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2007, 06:47 AM   #123
Canderous_ordo1
Rookie

i would probably like to see is
Apratross I'm reading a book on the old republic and somewhere in it it says that reven passed through on his way to the unknown regions
Althir mentiond
dagrobah
bespin
hapes
ithor mentiond in sith lords
arabra
RAXAS PRIME becase on wookiepedia says that there is somehting old there
nam corious
centrass

there is some ideas on planets that i would like to see

IM HERE IF YOU WANT SOMETHING DONE RIGHT

A TRUE WARRIOR IS ONE THAT CAN BEAT IT DOWN EVERY TIME IT RAISES ITS HEAD

Last edited by Canderous_ordo1; 04-27-2007 at 07:34 AM.
Canderous_ordo1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2007, 09:19 AM   #124
GarfieldJL
Banned

Okay guys, unless we want to derail the SW timeline certain worlds absolutely cannot be in KotOR 3.

Bespin -- absolutely nothing there was colonized with floating cloud cities sometime later, and since it is a gas giant there'd be no place to even land.
Dagobah -- Nobody lives there, it's one big giant swamp
Ossus -- It would disrupt canon information concerning the primitive force users decended from the few survivors of Exar Kun's attack on Ossus
Dathomir -- Nobody lives there, and the ruins that might be remotely significant weren't discovered and dealt with until sometime after Courtship of Princess Leia
Hapes -- was settled sometime after KotOR I believe
Hoth -- there is absolutely nothing there which is why the Rebels made their base there in Empire Strikes Back

Worlds the it would be highly unlikely to be seen:

Ithor: the Ithorians live on floating cities and generally forbid people from even stepping foot on the ground of Ithor.

Yavin 4: Seriously Exar Kun was trapped withing the Temples, and there is the force draining of the temple after the Jedi Academy Trilogy/I, Jedi; so I anything really affecting the temples would derail the timeline set by at least 4 novels as well as Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy.
GarfieldJL is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2007, 06:23 PM   #125
Joetheeskimo
Statusless

Current Game: KotOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarfieldJL
Ithor: the Ithorians live on floating cities and generally forbid people from even stepping foot on the ground of Ithor.
Couldn't the same be said for Kashyyk before and after Czerka?

Otherwise, thanks for that reality check.

Joetheeskimo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2007, 08:58 PM   #126
Darth Tenebrous
Rookie

Location: Hidden in the shadows of any planet where evil may be found
Quote:
Okay guys, unless we want to derail the SW timeline certain worlds absolutely cannot be in KotOR 3.

Bespin -- absolutely nothing there was colonized with floating cloud cities sometime later, and since it is a gas giant there'd be no place to even land.
Right. Even if it would be cool for a primitive space-station type outpost.

Quote:
Dagobah -- Nobody lives there, it's one big giant swamp
Definitely. Can't do anything there except hide from the Sith, or crash a spacecraft. Both of which would be (obviously) rip-offs of the movies.

Quote:
Ossus -- It would disrupt canon information concerning the primitive force users decended from the few survivors of Exar Kun's attack on Ossus
I actually don't agree with this. Couldn't the PC and his/her group travel there, look around, and not bother with or see the survivors? Maybe they are in a different section, or the game doesn't allow you to enter the caves where the primitive force users live.

Quote:
Dathomir -- Nobody lives there, and the ruins that might be remotely significant weren't discovered and dealt with until sometime after Courtship of Princess Leia
Hapes -- was settled sometime after KotOR I believe
As long as these are true, then sure.

Quote:
Hoth -- there is absolutely nothing there which is why the Rebels made their base there in Empire Strikes Back
I also disagree with this. Though it probably wouldn't be a good planet to include, since there won't be much to do on the surface, it is highly plausable for there to be an uncharted colony there. As evidence, in the movies an Imperial Admiral says that the Rebel base could easily be a smugglers' camp. Why not in KotOR then?

Quote:
Worlds the it would be highly unlikely to be seen:

Yavin 4: Seriously Exar Kun was trapped withing the Temples, and there is the force draining of the temple after the Jedi Academy Trilogy/I, Jedi; so I anything really affecting the temples would derail the timeline set by at least 4 novels as well as Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy.
I agree with these two.
Darth Tenebrous is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2007, 12:52 AM   #127
Lord Spitfire

Coruscant: A must. That's where the final battle should be.

Taris: It would be nice to see any survivors; or anyone we know such as Gadon and other people still alive.

Telos: in the story, I think that Telos should be the Datooine of KotOR1, like a sort of base if you ever need to recuperate when your ship is damaged or anything like that.

Let there be rock!

"I hope they realize that music is music, and that music is not a scene, not a style. Music is a beautiful ****ing thing to listen to. It is not a thing to ****ing preach to others about, it's not a ****ing cause. It is what it is—and that's a beautiful artform." - Synyster Gates

Check out my Fanfic:
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: Embers of Destruction
Lord Spitfire is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2007, 07:48 PM   #128
John Galt

I'd most definitely like to see coruscant and Ziost; elsewise I really have no preferences.

Note: didn't hoth only become cold after the New Sith Wars, or am I thinking of Thule?

Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein. -Friedrich Nietzsche, Jenseits von Gut und Böse
John Galt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2007, 09:41 PM   #129
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

Courscant: Where you begin the game... training as a Jedi

Mustfaar: The Dark planet

Geonosis: Just for fun
Darth Kalverys is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2007, 05:11 AM   #130
Phantasmgrl91
Rookie

Coruscant would be a great one to see, I would like to bring back Dantooine, I always thought of it as like a home base, I'd like to see them bring back 1 other planet we have been to before, but not korriban, actually that was me least favorite planet in kotor 1 and 2. The rest should all be new, but i'd like to see alot of content, lots of planets
Phantasmgrl91 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2007, 05:37 AM   #131
zinervadonella
Rookie

I'd like to see an original plot quest. Bioware did a great job with KOTOR's plot, but it still borrowed heavily from other bioware games. Most bioware game's are guilty of this. Obsidian did a poor job stealing the plot quest of Planescape: Torment for KOTOR II, but I guess they had to rip themselves off - they did come out of Black Isle after all - as Lucas Arts did not give them enough time to write something new.

I don't really care what planets they include as long as the story is original and the planets are interactive and populated. No more dead worlds and no more beast worlds.

I'd like to see the ability to start the game as either Jedi or Sith. This would require a great deal of extra writing and coding, but would be real neat.

And please, no more thuggish darkside side quests.

I'd like to see that most of Kreia's info on Reven was in fact disinformation. After all, can anyone really trust a Sith to give an honest answer to anything?
zinervadonella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2007, 02:19 PM   #132
Henz

Am I the only guy who enjoyed Peragus? Seems like it. I thought it was the most atmostpheric part of both games.
Henz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #133
Marauder's Fury
Rookie

No, you aren't. I liked Peragus a lot. Beats Dantooine, and Malachor for sure. Also the battle music was pleasing to listen to.
Marauder's Fury is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2007, 04:52 PM   #134
Mandalore501
Rookie

1.Telos
2.Taris Ruins/Possible Restoration Project
3.Any Planets in the Unknown Regions.(I dont know much about them so yeah lol.)
Mandalore501 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2007, 06:58 PM   #135
i_shot_the_jedi
Rookie

Personally I would like to see Rodia; possibly picking up a Rodian party member on the way. I like Rodians, even though their voices can sometimes get annoying: they're one of those races that seems both very alien - in terms of appearance - and also a hallmark of Star Wars.

Rodia, as of yet, has very bare bones which need to be fleshed out: I feel that Rodia has a lot of unexplored potential regarding warring clans, Rodian theatre (and other aspects of Rodian culture, such as ghestslaying) and this 'Grand Protector'. I'm also wondering whether something can be developed regarding the barely mentioned 'Reeven Clan' from the Starfighter: Crossbones comic, if you know what I mean...

If handled correctly and with enough work regarding voice-acting, this could become a very interesting planet.

Edit: Oh, and I'd like to see something come up in the game about the Rakata - I loved the lore about the Infinite Empire in the original KotOR.

Whilst I'm on the subject, when I first saw an in-game Rakata I got a sense of deja-vu... is it me, or did I see one about fourteen years ago when playing X-wing? It could have been some other similar alien race which I remember, I suppose, but I just get the feeling that the Rakatan race predated KotOR by a long way...

Edit 2: Sorry, but Naboo cannot feature in KotOR simply because humans haven't settled it yet.

Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Shallow minds discuss people.
Which are you?

Last edited by i_shot_the_jedi; 06-01-2007 at 08:09 PM.
i_shot_the_jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2007, 09:47 PM   #136
True_Avery
Banned

I'd like to see none of the original planets and instead be lost out in unknown space :P
True_Avery is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2007, 10:58 PM   #137
Hunter-Killer
Rookie

I want these planets:

1) Hoth; Wampas would be hard to defeat. Good way to get xp and maybe train a Tauntuan and use it as a puppet? You could give it to one of your party members.
2) Csilla; This frozen waste-land is the planet the mighty Chiss race calls home. Because of crystals the Ebon Hawk crashes on the homeworld.
3) Morseer; the homeworld of the Morseerians. Morseerians breath the toxic gas Methane, so I hope you bring either (A) an enviro-suit or (B) know the breath control force power. (Sorry for the spelling)
4) Lwhekk; the Ssi-ruu homeworld. You come seeking peace, but all castes but the Brown one attacks you. The Brown ones (being the lowest caste and many being killed at birth) help you. You escape and a brown one sneaks on board. Party Member!
5) Tof/Nagai; You get a distress call from a near-by space battle. You either help the Nagai, or kill him for being weak. Which ever one you choose, the other team wants you dead. So, gear up, another battle! Helping the Nagai is canon, cause if you help the Tofs, the Nagai start to flee to known space. Isn't that oh, say...... 4,000 years ahead of the plan?
6) some other Unknown world
7) some other unknown world
8) Rakata Prime
9) Some other Unknown world
10) True Sith Home World
Observation: Notice that I only chose planets in the Unknown Regions. Thats 'cause I want to bring down this Sith empire already!

Last edited by Hunter-Killer; 06-20-2007 at 07:31 AM.
Hunter-Killer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2007, 02:12 AM   #138
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter-Killer
2) Hoth; Wampas are sentients. Maybe they were slaves used by the True Sith? HK-47 could be helpful and the Wampas could give you artifacts in exchange for letting a Wampa explorer join your party to explore the Galaxy? Then the wampa dies, and they blame you. It would explain why they attacked the Rebels in ESB.
Wampa's are semi-sentient animals at best, but certainly not sentient on the level of Humans, Twi'leks, Rodians, or other species like them. If they really were sentient (meaning they would be relatively intelligent), why would they react so strongly to the death of one member of their society? Why would the death of one so-called "explorer" cause them to be hostile to the Rebels 4,000 years later? Maybe they were just hungry.

I really think places like Hoth, Tatooine, or any other somewhat deserted planet should be out of the question.
Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2007, 10:39 AM   #139
Corinthian
Banned

Coruscant, hopefully. It's almost never shown. After that, I want a mobile command center of some kind, Revan's flagship or something. A return to Lehon and the Rakata would be interesting, after that, I'd like to see Csilla, then some new planets. Maybe a Killik or Ssi-Ruuvi world, too. But this is centered around a completely new political entity, they might as well truck out some completely new stuff.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-20-2007, 02:09 PM   #140
John Galt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthian
After that, I want a mobile command center of some kind, Revan's flagship or something.
I find the idea of a larger ship highly appealing. Maybe they could use one of the "Hammerhead" cruisers that have become iconic of the KotOR series, or perhaps(this is really stretching it) an Interdictor Class, like the Leviathan. Of course, and interdictor makes more sense as a home base than a Hammerhead, seeing as the Hammerheads(as far as I know) lack a docking bay large enough for the Ebon Hawk. Or, of course, the Hawk could just get replaced by a Hammerhead/shuttle combination. Or, better yet, a Hammerhead/Basilisk, which would give a plausable explanation for why only 2 party members could accompany the main character at any given time.

Wer mit Ungeheuern kämpft, mag zusehn, dass er nicht dabei zum Ungeheuer wird. Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein. -Friedrich Nietzsche, Jenseits von Gut und Böse
John Galt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2007, 02:47 PM   #141
shadowtrooper69
Rookie

I'd chose mandalor
1 its a regular planet: it isn't fully desert or ocean or forest or all those other planet types, its a mixture of all of them.
2 you'd be able to fight my favorite enemys: mandalorians.
3You might befriend a clan by defeating a rival clan
shadowtrooper69 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2007, 03:50 PM   #142
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well, the clan vs clan stuff is quite similar to Rakatan, and Mandalore thingy in Dxun is nice enough. No Mandol civil war perhaps. Well, you can help Ordos to round up some tribes I guess, but that should not play too much of a part. I think Ordos is destined for Greatness, so I prefer to see him as non playable character leading a force.

Cinnigar of Empress Teta, now thats a great city.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2007, 09:03 PM   #143
NateDogg
Rookie

Most I would like to Coruscant as it's my favorite planet and it could actually add to the storyline.

Taris Ruins/Rebuilding - Adds to Storyline

Telos - I want to know what happened after the Exile

Mustafar - Yes it'd just be amazing to go to.

Alderaan? - Yeah that'd be sweet to

But, if Coruscant is in it I'd be happy.
NateDogg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2007, 02:44 AM   #144
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
I'm not sure I really care, but would like to see a "hot landing" where you're attacked (snipers, maybe) as soon as you materialize on the screen. That would be different enough to make it interesting (initially, anyway). Furthermore, the location of the attackers should be variable (maybe you land in a clearing in a heavily wooded area or near some ruins). Landing in managed ports gets too boring.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2007, 02:45 AM   #145
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

*cough* There is not enough "unscheduled landing" in TSL you mean? I think there is MORE THAN ENOUGH Crashes and what not for quite a few games. The first time I play kotor2 I thought EH is so badly repaired that it can only fall from one planet to another.

Cinnigar (of Empress Teta) is a city that rivals Coruscant, possably even better at the time of kotor series. Obviously making trans-planet quest about the rivalry of the two planets would kick asss. But yeah some planets are quite not developed yet, and going there would prove boring.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:28 AM   #146
Corinthian
Banned

You only crash like three times on Telos, and another time on Peragus, and then on Malachor...
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2007, 03:39 AM   #147
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
I'm not talking about crashes. More like the landing on Onderon in the Basilisk, where you're attacked almost immediately. NONE of the other "crash" landings have you set upon immediately. Yeah, there's a group that's in your way as you move toward your destination, but you have to approach them first, and it's still not like an ambush. That's essentially what I'm talking about. Keeps you just a little off balance. But many of the landings in TSL are also "controlled". Peragus doesn't count b/c you're unconscious. Citadel Station, Nar Shadda, Dxun and Onderon are all in ports or clearings. Korriban is dead, with the hississ not attacking UNLESS you disregard the advice from Kreia. When you land the EH on Telos, it's an unopposed landing as well.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2007, 02:02 PM   #148
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Melacor V is pretty much a Direct Crash. Same goes for The Icy Region where you meet your Witch Atris (you kinda get attacked immediately even)

There is a reason why you don't get shot immediately, load times. On slower computers load time can be long, and people are definitely not looking at the screen while loading. It is a crime to force people looking at loading screens waiting. While some loading screens are nice, you soon get tired of them, since they are afterall repeats of a set.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:33 PM   #149
shadowtrooper69
Rookie

I wonder how (even with constent repair) the ebon hawk dosen't explode every time it goes into hyperspace, in kotor1 the hyperdrive got trashed and if you look at it it doesn't seem to be operational, at all, sure you repair it and that good stuff, and then in kotor2 the ebon hawk just gets trashed time after time and time again, i mean, if you think about it , its a wonder the ebon hawk can even survive the vacume of space, let alone fly through it.
Old 06-26-2007, 06:05 AM   #150
Balderdash
Rookie

This thread isn't about the Ebon Hawk...

I'd like to see anything except Dantooine or Korriban. Ziost and Coruscant would definitely be really good though. I don't really want to see anything from the movies, although whoever said seeing Alderaan before it was destroyed - that might be nice.

Balderdash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2007, 09:29 AM   #151
shadowtrooper69
Rookie

ya......sry 'bout that, got a little carried away there.

another planet id like would be llum.
1its a ice planet which is cool
2theres a secret jedi enclave which basicly means loads of quests
3and aparently there are loads of crystals
Old 06-26-2007, 12:44 PM   #152
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

On Ebon Hawk. Ducttape, fixes everything.

Crystal Cave... Well it is both a good and bad idea.
Felucia? Well they ARE trying to develope that planet and its back history.
Dathromir.
Old 07-01-2007, 10:04 AM   #153
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Current Game: NCAA Football 10
I was quite surprised as to why Coruscant was not in either game considering its importance, maybe someone can fill me in on that.

Otherwise I honestly would not mind which planets/worlds are in KOTOR III as long as it's more than 5 or 6...more planets = better and longer storyline.
Da_Man_2423 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-11-2007, 03:18 AM   #154
Obss Damell
Rookie

Current Game: Mass Effect 2/KOTOR2
Mustafar. i would lovet o see if tere is anything there in that era
Coruscant. a definate must. i wanna see the jedi temple, and that room of thousand fountains they keep chatting about.

Obss Damell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2007, 10:43 AM   #155
Lord Foley

I would like to see Dantooine again, but I want them to do something a little different with it.
Coruscant, of course, has to be in.
And I think Thule would be a good planet as far as the Sith story is concerned.

I definately don't want to see Mustafar. Seriously, what would you do there? ZOMG lava!

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Lord Foley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2007, 11:05 AM   #156
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.

Coruscant
Yavin
Unknown Regions

philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2007, 01:29 PM   #157
shadowtrooper69
Rookie

Lwhekk:
1 its the homeworld the ssi-ruu go to http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:SsiruuNEGAS.jpg to see
2it would be lucasarts chance to make a good forest world
3 it would be a chance to use some exotic technlogy
Old 07-20-2007, 08:58 AM   #158
Salzella
areiK

Current Game: Portal, Half-Life 2.
Nal Hutta perhaps? that'd be suitably dark and miserable

Jabiim aswell because i find the idea of a world where it's constantly raining interesting.
Salzella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 10:35 AM   #159
stoffe
Mostly dormant

Helpful! 10 year veteran! Notable contributor 
The human homeworld, since it seems to be unspecified in the Star Wars universe from what I've seen, and humans are found pretty much everywhere.
stoffe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2007, 10:40 AM   #160
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Vector Thrust
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
I think Coruscant is considered the human homeworld originally.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > What worlds do you want in KOTOR 3?