lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: {97th}Clan is recruiting. We need you!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #1
{97th}Cody
Lurker

{97th}Clan is recruiting. We need you!

Hello, my name is Cody and I am from 97th Clone Squadron. {97th} in short form. We are a new clan on this new battle world and we need you to join us. We play only on Star Wars Battlefront II, soon Empire at War. We are a small clan for now - 16 members - but with your help, we can become bigger and stronger. 97th can teach/help with anything you need, introducing you into our combat mod and special tatics and operations. Clan Wars, training servers every saturday,... We have ranks - from soldier to commander - and we are accepting anyone with any skills to join us.

We are a small clan, I repeat. But you can make the difference!

http://groups.msn.com/97thsquadron
{97th}Cody is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2007, 01:01 AM   #2
V-129
Rookie

questions

I am somewhat interested but i have a few questions. What console is this clan on? Is it online play? What new battle world are you talking about?
V-129 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
Savior3000
Lurker

Interested

I'm interested in being a clan, I've played the game for many years but have been playing online for only about a year, I stopped playing for a while but now that i bought a cheap PS2 network adapter, i can use my own system instead of my sisters PS2 slim. I play a few times a week now(no specific times), I can say that I'm a pretty decent player. I'd like more details but it sounds cool.
Savior3000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2010, 02:13 PM   #4
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor

Current Game: Abandoned Realms
You might have had more luck if the topic hadn't been 2.5 years old. If you're looking for a clan, check out IGF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Clans Forum > {97th}Clan is recruiting. We need you!