lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Coruscant - Jedi Temple
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #121
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
and that file it?

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2009, 08:31 PM   #122
jedirockthehouse
Lurker

yes but the planet still won't show up on the galaxy map
jedirockthehouse is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #123
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
That is prob, a mod compatibility issue. Do you have M4-78 installed?

Old 04-27-2009, 05:04 PM   #124
jedirockthehouse
Lurker

no i don't
Old 07-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #125
Agent Gibbs CTP
Lurker

Is it possible this mod is incompatible with the "High level force powers" mod?

as it causes the game to drop to the main menu when loading a new area 99% of the time, I know its this as I've installed ever other mod incrementally and it worked fine (well as fine as TSL runs on Vista) but once this was installed the problem started, even removing the files doesn't fix it I've to start a fresh override folder (not a problem though)

i'm gonna keep testing however, i'll remove it all then, install this then HLFP and test it, currently i did HLFP then this and it has problems.
Then try the game with these independently to double check its no other mods in conflicts with

The other Mods i'm using are
USM
Bastila PC
FeatsGain by shem
*Pretty Artis by Antinate
*DARTH NIHILUS - LORD OF HUNGER by Drewton

i wouldn't have thought any of them would conflict with it and the ones i've stared i added after i found the problems with this

any ideas? really want to try this mod out

Edit: No matter how i've installed this i just can't get it to be stable, it just causes the game to drop to the main TSL menu and you can't click anything you have to end the game via task manager and re-start and then you start the gauntlet again of if it will load new areas, which invariably it doesn't and drops again

Last edited by RedHawke; 08-09-2009 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Combining double "bumping" post...
Agent Gibbs CTP is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2009, 08:46 PM   #126
jedirockthehouse
Lurker

hey guys i need help here i am to go to the jedi temple on kotor 2 and i did everything and it won't work

Moderator note [08-25-2009 06:42 AM]

Moved to relevant thread -- j7

Last edited by jonathan7; 08-25-2009 at 06:42 AM.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:15 PM   #127
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
What exactly do you mean? What exactly did you do? What other mods do you have installed?

Old 08-25-2009, 06:31 PM   #128
jedirockthehouse
Lurker

i have the lightsaber hilts mod installed and atoon starts out as a jedi
Old 08-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #129
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me View Post
What exactly did you do?
You didn't answer my post.

Old 08-25-2009, 09:34 PM   #130
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
1) When did the problem begin to occur?
2) Did you install the latest version?
3) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation?
4) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?
5) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
6) What other mods did you have installed? (Please give an accurate list.)
7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
8) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
10) Have you tried starting a new game?
Some more specific questions. More specific answers help us to pinpoint the source of the problem.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-27-2009, 10:06 PM   #131
VeganHipster
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Gibbs CTP View Post
Is it possible this mod is incompatible with the "High level force powers" mod?

The other Mods i'm using are
USM
Bastila PC
FeatsGain by shem
*Pretty Artis by Antinate
*DARTH NIHILUS - LORD OF HUNGER by Drewton
I didn't have a compatibility problem when I installed these two mods together. I installed high force power mod and it's patch first, then this mod. However, after installing this mod, I could not get of the Ebon Hawk when trying to go to the rebuilt enclave. I used the warp cheat and everything worked out fine, maybe you could use the warp cheat to get where you need to go.
VeganHipster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2009, 05:51 AM   #132
Revilo
Lurker

Ive got the Coruscant temple mod installed and the expanded council mod installed and they seem to be clashing because every time i go down to the council chamber its like ive been put into the council custscene.

sorry if this does not make sense

Welcome to the Forums!

I have moved this to the correct forum, and the appropriate thread; errors with Mods belong in the Mod's release thread. Please also do not double post, but use the "edit post function" in the bottom right hand corner of posts to add more -- j7

Last edited by Revilo; 04-07-2011 at 08:30 AM. Reason: Merged double post -- j7
Revilo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2009, 09:29 AM   #133
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
If you don't get an answer delete the Council Cutscene Mod's files from your Override and see if that fixes the problem.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2010, 12:17 PM   #134
Tharr
Lurker

I have a request about modifying this mod(Coruscant - Jedi Temple) ; the soldier who guard the door to the Coruscant - Jedi Temple not let you in until you have a light saber( wich u can make it with Bao Dur )since u can take from there a lot of them (cheat the story line...) and he do not recognize you as jedi until u have a light saber (he can say u are an impostor who came to loot the temple) and he is imune to mind tricks...
I think is a nice ideea
Also the story can be expanded a little beet Kreia can meet an apprentice (light jedi) of her historian over there in the room where she show u the back door let by her into the computers....and u learn a lot of force powers...
Tharr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-18-2010, 08:08 PM   #135
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I like that this mod seems to have a few add-on mods created specifically for it by the modding community. I'm referring to the mods that add a rotating planet for Coruscant to the Galaxy Map and the new hi-resolution skybox for the area. If there's one extra that I think this planet mod could use, it's a set of landing and take-off videos.

I need some assistance on a matter related to Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge. Please leave a comment on my BOS:ROS question here.
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-29-2011, 04:08 AM   #136
Acleacius

Thanks for your work on this very cool mod!

There seems to be a lot of story potential, does anyone know if a Light Sider can destroy the sith artifact to purify the academy?

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language...they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.
Acleacius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2011, 12:12 AM   #137
GeorgNihilus
Forumite

Wink I guess not, but ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acleacius View Post
There seems to be a lot of story potential, does anyone know if a Light Sider can destroy the sith artifact to purify the academy?
If I recall properly, that's not an option. 'IF' I remember properly 'cause it's been plenty of time since my last playthrough with this great mod.

bye

P.S. just cheat & open the dialog if u want to know ...

TSL Mods
Nar Shaddaa hidden complex http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef..._Complex;91257
Mandalorian camo Armors in-game http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204159
Telos polar plateau sidequest 1.2 http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202436

KotOR Mods
A lost sith in a nameless world http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...ss_World;96040
GeorgNihilus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #138
Chrisrex10
Lurker

Unhappy i need help with jedi temple mod i aint got a clue on how it will work

ok i downloaded the mod. Then it wouldn't work when i double clicked on it and said kotor 2 has stopped working bla bla bla. Then i put it in my kotor 2 folder and it then works and so i get on the game using the tsljeditemple thing but I can't travel to coruscant it's not on my map at all. So i read loads of comments on this and one guy said it has to load it before you've been to the telos academy. So i went on a character that hadn't gone their yet did it all now at nar sha daar but still not on map tried to warp there(like deathdisco said) doesn't work doesn't do anything and i have got cheats enabled cus it works with every other cheat. In short I'm completely stuck and i really need someone's help on it.
Chrisrex10 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2011, 02:25 AM   #139
Working Class Hero
Rookie

It sounds like to me you just dumped the mod into the override, correct? That won't work since .mod files can't be read from there. Delete all the files and run the tslpatcher. It will put everything where it needs to go.
Working Class Hero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2011, 05:18 AM   #140
Chrisrex10
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Class Hero View Post
It sounds like to me you just dumped the mod into the override, correct? That won't work since .mod files can't be read from there. Delete all the files and run the tslpatcher. It will put everything where it needs to go.

Ok so where do I find the tsl patcher i've never heard of it but could i search it somewhere? Also which files am i deleting? Sorry I've never downloaded a mod before for any game on pc. I really have no idea what I'm meant to do. Sorry.

Oh yeh also i didn't put it in the override I just put it in the SWKOTOR2 file

And yes I do know that the override is in the SWKOTOR2 folder just incase you asked me that. But yeh i just put it next to the normal kotor 2 launcher.

Moderator note [02-27-2011 03:39 PM]

Please use the edit function instead of double or in this case triple posting. Thank you~mimartin

Last edited by mimartin; 02-27-2011 at 03:39 PM. Reason: merged 3 post
Old 02-20-2011, 05:41 AM   #141
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Chisrex, when you open the .rar file there is an Install.exe - that's the TSL patcher. Extract all files, double click that, follow the instructions, and it'll do the work for you.

Hope that helps!

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2011, 08:30 AM   #142
Chrisrex10
Lurker

Ok right i downloaded the mod yeh and your saying it's like a file well i only got this thing called tsljeditemple and that's like another launcher. I didn't get anything else with it. Although it does say it's a file but it's not cus if i click on it it just launches kotor 2 and then says it's not working. I'm really confused. But I've searched install.exe. But yeh my mod actually is not a file so that's strange. But that's what it is so if you know how to fix that please say cus I really want to go to the jedi temple.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #143
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
The file you download is called 'tsljeditemple.rar' so you need to download and install a program like 7zip (free) or WinRAR (trial) and use it in order to open tsljeditemple.rar. It's basically like a .zip file, so plonking it here or there won't do the trick.

Inside the .rar folder is a series of other files, including Install.exe. Extract ALL of the files to either a new folder or somewhere that you'll remember the location, and make sure any conflicts are overwritten.

Once that is done, when you run the Install.exe (double click), click 'Install Mod' and follow the instructions.

SW01 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-24-2011, 05:01 PM   #144
Chrisrex10
Lurker

i know im posting a few days later now but I still hav'nt got any file so I've given up with that one and i wanted to ask where i put the star forge download thing which comes in a file for me called a_robe_27 and then there's the launcher also called a_robe_27 but seriesly
just in normal words tell me exactly where i put it in the SWKOTOR 2 file please.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:58 PM   #145
Working Class Hero
Rookie

those txts that come with mods are called readme's, not ignore me's.

Also, you may want to provide a link to the mod you are referring to. I have no idea what 'star forge download thing' is.
Working Class Hero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2011, 03:03 PM   #146
bendarby24
Rookie

Current Game: fable
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
I like that this mod seems to have a few add-on mods created specifically for it by the modding community. I'm referring to the mods that add a rotating planet for Coruscant to the Galaxy Map and the new hi-resolution skybox for the area. If there's one extra that I think this planet mod could use, it's a set of landing and take-off videos.
i herd that stone mite be dowing that but i now he dowing the m4-7h mod so i could off got it mixed up...i thing i saw it on deadly streams in the photow galary ....i will check

yep i was corect ...hame it how do u post pics ...i will sow u a link then to it http://deadlystream.com/forum/galler...rds-coruscant/

also this http://deadlystream.com/forum/galler.../65-ebon-hawk/

Moderator note [02-27-2011 03:35 PM]

Please use the edit function instead of double or in this case triple posting. Thank you~mimartin

Last edited by mimartin; 02-27-2011 at 03:37 PM. Reason: merged 3 posts
bendarby24 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2011, 04:31 PM   #147
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Just in case anyone may be interested, here are the Warp Codes for Coruscant:

952COR Coruscant - Jedi Temple
953COR Coruscant - Jedi Temple Council Chambers
954COR Coruscant - Jedi Temple Landing Pad

Thanks to Deathdisco to providing them to me.

I need some assistance on a matter related to Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge. Please leave a comment on my BOS:ROS question here.
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2011, 04:33 PM   #148
Brin_Londo5
Rookie

I love this mod, but I've only ever managed to visit the Temple once per game. By this, I mean from T3 saving the Ebon Hawk to the final confrontation with everyone's favorite compulsive habitual liar of a Sith Lord, Kreia.
It doesn't seem to make a difference if I'm playing a fresh install or not, or if it has other mods.
For the record, I only ever run K2 with USM, BoS, or Darth Stoney's TSLRCM + USM as my other mods. In each case, if I ever return to the temple the game crashes when I re-enter.
(But, hey, at least I seem to get one run thru the Temple per game.)
Brin_Londo5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #149
SITH LORD 872

Current Game: KOTOR 1
Can someone help with being able to download a RAR file and be able to use it, I don't understand how it works and i failed numerous times?
SITH LORD 872 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-22-2011, 08:46 PM   #150
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by SITH LORD 872 View Post
Can someone help with being able to download a RAR file and be able to use it, I don't understand how it works and i failed numerous times?
You'll want to use a program such as WinRAR or 7zip. WinZip doesn't support the format.. neither does Windows built in compression (I believe).

7zip is a freebie.. so most popular amongst the interwebs I'd imagine. I prefer WinRAR myself.. but I bought it a long time ago and it's a lifetime of upgrades.

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2011, 12:45 AM   #151
SITH LORD 872

Current Game: KOTOR 1
Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it i will download one of them when i have more time.
SITH LORD 872 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #152
Krommerman
Rookie

Post Spanish Translation of this mod

This is my first post on this forum, so I want to make a good impressio I have translated this mod for the spanish version of TSL and adapted it to the tslrcm 1.7 (spanish too). I would like to upload it for anyone who plays with the spanish TSL and wants to try this fantastic mod. So Deathdisco if you see this please contact me and we could talk
Krommerman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2011, 04:26 PM   #153
deathdisco
Bastards of Young

Veteran Modder Contest winner - Modding 
Feel free to release it.

deathdisco is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #154
Krommerman
Rookie

Thankx!
Old 10-07-2011, 07:04 PM   #155
Krommerman
Rookie

Coruscant Jedi Temple (Spanish Translation)

#################################################

This is the link to download the mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g33n2ufopi2yp

The mod has been tested with the spanish version of KOTOR2: TSL and TSLRCM 1.7 and it seems to run ok. Have fun!

##################################################

Aquí dejo el enlace para descargar el mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/?g33n2ufopi2yp

Lo he probado con la versión en castellano de KOTOR2: TSL y el TSLRCM 1.7 instalados y parece funcionar ok.

Un saludo.

Last edited by Krommerman; 10-09-2011 at 12:05 PM. Reason: link update, the previous was obsolete
Old 03-06-2013, 09:04 AM   #156
Kamilos192
Lurker

The mod is no longer available on Filefront. Can someone reupload it?

Edit: ok downloaded it.

Last edited by Kamilos192; 03-10-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Kamilos192 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2013, 12:58 PM   #157
maltron66
Rookie

Great!

This is a great mod! 10/10! But can you guys make it compatible with mods that install other planets in the galaxy map, such as the M4-78 E.P?
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-20-2013, 05:39 AM   #158
borgof
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamilos192 View Post
The mod is no longer available on Filefront. Can someone reupload it?

Edit: ok downloaded it.
Hey, where did u manage to get the download, I've been googling for quite some time now and still can't find it?
borgof is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Coruscant - Jedi Temple