lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Search for Revan
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-23-2007, 09:16 AM   #81
Relenzo2
Forumite

"Well, she's not dead, so I'm gonna turn in. Wake me up once you figure out why she's here. Or if we run into more hostiles. Or at lunchtime. Thank you." Then Darranak went to bed, falliing asleep instantly. He wasn't really into the whole small talk thing.

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Su'cuy, vod, kar'laylirdarasuum me'suum!

Star Wars: The Plastic Director's Cut!
Relenzo2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2007, 12:00 PM   #82
Niftyeye

Natalie looks around for a brief second, trying to piece together events.
"I .... I ... I cant remember...." She said uncertainly, several brief memories flashing back then fading into oblivion. Then she remembered as it all came rushing back.
"I was stationed at the republic embassey off duty.... when the sith attacked I lead the soldiers there..... I kind of... came aboard un-invited. Im sorry....." She chose her words carefully and she did not want to let on more than she was telling.
She leaned back into the bed.
"what happened to me.....?" She said quietly.
Niftyeye is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2007, 05:40 PM   #83
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Current Game: Frozen Throne
Helpful! 
"Don't worry, it's normal--after traumatic events, you would suffer temporarily memory loss. It's short-termed. And of course, resting helps." Dante smiled upon Natalie, "Go ahead--we're not out of hyperdrive yet--or are we?"

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
CSI is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-23-2007, 08:09 PM   #84
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"You mean hyperspace," Zayne corrected him, "And no. We'll reach Telos IV in an hour or so."
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2007, 01:49 AM   #85
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Yeah, thank you." Dante nodded in agreement, "One hour? Seems too long...But fine...I'll wait." Dante said, and sat down, began to read a book, titled "How to Kill a Sith."

| Muunilinst 10 | Real Life | Exiled Jedi Weapon Master | Ex-Sith Marauder | Gunslinger |
Killed in a suicide attempt of ramming his own ship, Ravager, onto the surface of Telos IV. --Casualty Report: Order 66
Old 03-24-2007, 02:31 AM   #86
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"You may have come aboard un-invited, but we welcome any help we receive!" Complimented Dwain.

"Now! If you'll excuse me, I be at the work bench, modifying my Lightsabers!"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-24-2007, 07:48 AM   #87
Niftyeye

'Lightsabers?' Thought Natalie.
"urr... sure.. thanks" She replied uncertainly, she had bad memories of the jedi enclave on dantooine before it was destroyed and she didnt want to revisit such places.
She sat up from the bed and looked around briefly.
"Anything need fixing? I trained at Coruscant in tech specializations before I joined as a soldier." She asked quietly but politely.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:53 AM   #88
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Yeah, i'll be at my quarters. But since i don't have quarters, i'll be at the cockpit," Zayne smugged, "If you come with us pretty, you can go ahead and use the cargo hold as your "quarters"."

Zayne made his way into the cockpit. He sat on the pilot's seat, spun the chair, sitting his legs on the machine and entering in a deep sleep...

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Zayne's mom said. The corpse of a man lay dead, lying in a pool of his own blood.

"He was hurting you mommy," A young Zayne said, "He couldn't keep up or you would die!"

"But you killed your own father Zayne! How could you!?"

"He beat you up!"

"But, that's no excuse," She said, her eyes weeping in tears, "Get out of this house, you're not my son no longer!"

"Mommy..." Zayne started crying.

"GET OUT!" She shouted, falling over her dead husband as the young child, bathed in tears, left the house, his life destroyed because of something he didn't know.

The Force.
Old 03-24-2007, 08:21 AM   #89
Niftyeye

(lets just face it everyone is gonna end up being FS lol, also i wonder, would a bit of... romance be in this rp at some point? lol)

"Alrighty then...." She said quickly as she headed to the cargo hold and just lumped her remaining gear down. She started to take her rifle to pieces and she began to work on upgrading the firing rate......

it didnt really need any work on it, but it took her mind off of things

Last edited by Niftyeye; 03-24-2007 at 11:09 AM.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:40 AM   #90
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(Nah, Zayne's not really going to know much about it. He just thinks it's magic xD. Maybe. He's quite the womanizer.)

Zayne woke up in a hurry, breathing heavily.

"It's that dream again," He said to himself.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:23 PM   #91
Niftyeye

(yea i dont intend her to be a baddass lightsaber wielding jedi, just a gun user who uses the force every now and then XD)
Natalie headed out from the cargo hold to just have a little scout and wander around the ship, she headed straight to the cockpit, to see where abouts they were.
Then she saw the man from earlier in the seat, looking a bit sweaty and nervous. She sat in the co-pilot seat and looked to him kindly.
"Everything ok?" She asked curiously.
Old 03-24-2007, 12:40 PM   #92
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Huh, oh, yeah, sure, thanks for asking," He said, making himself busy by pressing buttons that wheren't needed for anything and checking on the monitors.

"You know, you can check on with the others on the security room."
Old 03-24-2007, 12:58 PM   #93
Niftyeye

"Ok then..." She quickly leaves seeing as shes not wanted nor needed, she heads back to her 'area' in the cargo hold and sits silently down, staring off into nothingness.
Old 03-24-2007, 06:53 PM   #94
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
After many minutes of complicated and specific modifications, Dwain walked away from the workbench. His newly improved Lightsabers were now quite deadly.

He stared at Darranak's mini-cruiser. Dwain was tempted to go for a ride in it, but he knew that Darranak would kill him for "borrowing" the love of his life.

Dwain passed by the Cargo Hold, and noticed that Zionne girl was sitting down on the floor in a state bordom.

"Err... what are you doing in the cargo hold just sitting there?" he wondered.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #95
Niftyeye

"Nothing else to do, that and I dont exactly feel... welcome" She said softly, her eyes slightly watering from current predicaments.

"So what brought you on his trip anyway? sit down if you want...." She asked curiously.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:27 PM   #96
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Dwain sat on one of the Cargo boxes.

"Heh, I was getting sick of Nar Shadda and its polluted air! I desperatly needed to get out of retirement! Also, Revan was my friend during the wars. It be nice to catch with him again!" Dwain replied.

"How about you? How... oh yeah, that's right! You snuck aboard." Dwain remembered.

Last edited by Mohunas; 03-25-2007 at 05:42 AM.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:14 AM   #97
Niftyeye

'Wow.... hes a bit hyperactive with all the ! in his sentences...' Thought Natalie.
"Yea I 'snuck' aboard, dont exactly know why though" She explained.
She didnt understand what drew her onto the ship, or something was calling her, she really could not explain what she felt....
Old 03-25-2007, 07:47 AM   #98
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
(yeah, sorry. It's just the way I write, is all!)

"hmmm... sneaking aboard a ship for no aparent reason. I'd hate to get all "Jedi", but perhaps the Force led you here for a reason. Only time will tell."

"Oh god! Jedi crap coming from my own mouth!" Dwain thought to himself. "I better stop before it causes more serious damage to myself."
Old 03-25-2007, 08:38 AM   #99
Niftyeye

(lol its in character, i dont care how you type in real life lol, my character jus thinks your a bit.... hypo? :P)

"jedi? pffft...." She muttered
'I could have been a jedi once, but then the enclave was destroyed and I was forgotten about......' She thought for a minute
The she stood up and walked out.
"This ship must of took damage from the sith attack, ill see what I can patch up" She spoke as she walked out for a brief look around the ship.
The Garage area had a number of cracks which could break any moment and she sprinted over and started to work on it............
Old 03-25-2007, 01:46 PM   #100
Relenzo2
Forumite

Darranak had had a rather nice sleep. In hyperdrive, at least, the ride was smooth. He went back to the medical bay. On the way he saw that Dwain person talking with the stowaway. Guess she was 'in' with the crew now. He kept going to the medical bay, too spaced out to really realize that there was probably noone there anymore. ALl he saw was Dante with a book- ooh, nice reading list. "Can I borrow that when you're not reading it?"

"The beauty and genius of a work of film may be reconceived, though its first material expression be destroyed; a vanished fiction may yet again inspire the screenplay-writer; but when the last individual of a race of living directors, of artists, breathes no more, another heaven and another earth must pass before such a one can be again." -William Beebe, modified in memorial of the twentieth century

Old 03-26-2007, 01:13 PM   #101
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
Dante looked up and closed the book, and handled it to Darranak: "No problem, go ahead, it's my tenth time to read it--I just read it when I'm trying to kill the time. And do we have some sort of plans? And I'd like to have a meeting, to introduce ourselves when we got a chance--mainly because I got nothing to kill except time. And don't worry, our visitor is fine. I think she's in the cargo hold."

Old 03-26-2007, 05:44 PM   #102
Relenzo2
Forumite

"No, I'd be pretty surprised if these guys had plans. But if they do, they're not my buisness. Sorry, you'll probably have to ask someone else. And, no offense, I'm not worrying about knowing these people either. I saw the girl. Guess I'm supposed to treat her nice now." He sniffed, then sat down on the bed and flipped through the pages of the book.

Old 03-26-2007, 11:09 PM   #103
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Good, you're learning." Dante smiled a little. "Well that girl is Natalie. Well, she got a terrible past and a short term memory loss. Don't worry, she'll recover in no time." Then he took out another book called "How to treat your fellow member fairly".

Old 03-27-2007, 11:55 AM   #104
Niftyeye

('Well that girl is Natalie. Well, she got a terrible past and a short term memory loss.', erm nilius how do u know that? she hasnt told you anything whatsoever of her past, and who says its terrible?)

Natalie stood back and marvarled at her work 'That ought to keep the hull together' she thought as she picked up her spanner and headed back to the cargo hold, since it was going to be a long trip, she undressed and climbed into her Republic Standard Issue sleeping bag.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:10 PM   #105
Relenzo2
Forumite

he paused his book for a second. "You've seen her before? Or did she told you? Of course, hiding out in a cargo hold filled with this many ba*****s if fairly desperate."

Old 03-28-2007, 02:58 PM   #106
Niftyeye

(what u said didnt make any sense on the last part lol, i didnt understand it :S, and also, about her past, chances are you would of seen a glimspe of her during the jedi civil war at the enclave on dantooine, although then she was only a padawan and after it was bombed, she abandoned it and enlisted into the army. just a bit of background, so yes, you MIGHT of seen her but chances are you wouldnt have.)

She woke up quickly, all was quiet, save for the low talking, she buried her head into her hands as she thought on what she dreamt. The same dark figure. Just like the one she saw during the war. Haunting her.......

She quickly dressed and wandered about the ship once more, thinking that the cargo hold was a bit of a dump, even compared to a bunk back at the embassey. She walked into he cockpit and, pretty sure a hour had passed, asked the guy there.

"Are we there yet?" She asked suddenly. because in between talking, working on the ship, fixing her equipment and having a sleep, the hour must of passed.
Old 03-28-2007, 06:42 PM   #107
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Nope. Hours seem to pass by pretty fast but they're actually pretty slow here," He told Natalie.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:30 PM   #108
Niftyeye

"heh" She said blandly, and she slumped heavily down on the co-pilot seat, obviously something on her mind.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:35 PM   #109
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"But don't worry, we'll be there soon," He told her, then looking at her, "Got something on your mind? Also, sorry about earlier. Didn't want to sound rude."
Old 03-30-2007, 02:09 AM   #110
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
(Sorry guys about my absence, I was on school camp)
"Aww, thanks Zayne! You flatter me." Dwain jested, as he walked into the cockpit.

"We there yet? I desperatly need a drink!"
Old 03-30-2007, 06:55 AM   #111
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"I wasn't talking to you, but if you still want, go ahead and worship me," He joked, "Well, yeah, we're almost there, i just need to get clearance to land."

"The Strider calling Telos IV station, clearance to land please."

"Clearance accepted, report to Station I."

"See?"
Old 03-30-2007, 08:18 AM   #112
Relenzo2
Forumite

Darranak heard. It was about time to land. He quickly reviewed all that he had read to make sure he had it right...yeah, yeah, he had to kidnap someone at least five feet....yeah, yeah, five months after that, put himself at about a right anlge to the.... yeah, and- oh, he was supposed to paint that green and only half of it... well, he had better go. No telling what could be waiting for him at the other end of the exit ramp.

Old 03-30-2007, 08:19 AM   #113
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
The Strider flew through the many buildings on the Telos Citadel Station. Zooming past Speeders and ships that went by.

The ship flew towards on particular building, with a open gaping mouth that indicated it was an entrance to a dock. The Strider entered the building and was currently hovering over the platform. Then, without further a due, the ship made a landing.

"Right, I'm gonna get heated up!" announced Dwain, as he walked out the cockpit and went to cargohold to collect some energy shields (just incase)...

The Crew of the Strider was standing right outside the ship. They were in an enormous hold. Over at the far end was a stair case that led to a control room. As well as a door that led out of the dock.

"Okay, I'm gonna pay a little visit with this Lieutenant Grenn. Anybody who wants to follow, be my guest. Everyone else, lay low! Get a drink, I personally don't care. Stay out of trouble if you can."

Last edited by Mohunas; 03-30-2007 at 08:37 AM.
Old 03-30-2007, 08:35 AM   #114
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Heh, i'm gonna hit the cantina and meet some beautiful ladies," Zayne smiled, "Anybody wants to come with me?"
Old 03-30-2007, 02:16 PM   #115
Niftyeye

"Beautiful ladies?" She said looking him. 'Heh, to be expected' she thought and cocked her weapon.
She fell in behind dwain and said "Might as well tag along"
She put her thoughts = and concerns behind her, for now she would just do this part of the chapter before closing the last.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:41 PM   #116
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Hey now, can't a man have a great time?" Zayne said, jokingly, putting his hands on his pockets and making is way to the cantina.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:48 PM   #117
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Okay, fine. Anyone else wanna come with me?" Dwain asked his entire crew
Old 03-30-2007, 11:21 PM   #118
CSI
Aa! Megami-sama!

Helpful! 
"Count me in." Dante closed his book, "This book is boring, anyway. And I like to blast more Sith." Then he begin to imitate HK-47's sound: "[Query] Is there any more meatbags to be blasted out there, master?"

Then he turned to Zayne, "Hey, Zayne, I'd love to, but after the mission, let's go and see who can endure more juma juice!"

Old 03-31-2007, 01:59 AM   #119
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Alright 'crazy assasin droid', but first lets get down to business!" said Dwain, as he urged his companions to follow him out of the dock...

It seemed to take a while for the small transport shuttle to reach Entertainment Module 081. When it finally made a halt, the small chamber doors opened up and let free its passengers. They were in somekind of dark living area with a huge window at the far end overlooking the many buildings in the Citadel Station.

"Okay, lets head to the TSF. There we will find Lt. Grenn and question him about the whereabouts of Bastila Shan. I know she is here on Telos. I sense here presence."

"Oh jeeze! Acting like a Jedi again. Gotta stop doing that or people will think you're weird!" Dwain thought to himself.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:32 AM   #120
Niftyeye

"I fought in the battle over telos during the post jedi civil war conflict, involving the exile, I was the guard posted at the door when the exile spoke to admiral onasi, if anything, we should look for the admiral, bastila is bound to be with him, and it will look suspicious if we ask for a jedi." She said quickly but quietly.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > The Search for Revan