lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Character data bank
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-03-2002, 12:30 AM   #1
Tyrion
nothing is real

Location: no one I think is in my tree, I mean it must be high or low
LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Character data bank

Hopefully this will be stickied...

This is where you can post your character's for future reference.
I'll post mine-

Tyrion Strife

A young man,not knowing who he truely is. He was self raised. He doesnt have connections to the force,but he has access to some strange spiritual magic,called Mana. With mana,he can have a better fighting style than someone using the force. He can also summon creatures of fantasies, and can create bursts of elemental powers. He still has alot to learn though,as he is only 13.

Equipment-

Mana Blade(A.K.A. Mana Sword)- Made of mithril and combined with mana,this weapon can tear through flesh like butter. Not rivaling lightsabers though,but it is truely a fearsom weapon.

Large shield pack

Stahm- A ancient armor,forged by the Massani. It can deflect solid attacks fairly easily,and blaster shots are reflected off of it.

Materia-
Fire

Motocycle

Abilities-

Fire2
Ice
Bolt
Jump= force jump 2
summon chocobo

Picture of Tyrion Strife

Edit-drag the link to the address bar.

oops..he does look kinda big for a 13 year old..

Last edited by Tyrion; 10-06-2002 at 01:41 AM.
Tyrion is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 04:53 PM   #2
Phizzle
Banned

GreenPanther- A strange fellow, not much is known about this one. He seems to look like a blue jawa..... and enjoys unknown substances smelt from a mile away....No one knows what they are or look like but he seems to act weird near them.

Weapons-
A blue lightsaber and a handy dandy ewok

Special Abilities-
Dumbfound enemies
summon ewok

Clothing-
A blue jawa robe....
My longest post ever...

Last edited by Phizzle; 10-03-2002 at 08:28 PM.
Phizzle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 05:04 PM   #3
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Game of life, yo
obi-wan13 -

Birthdate unknown, but very old. With the age, came wisdom. Founder of the academy. Powers are Directly force-linked (like a very powerful jedi master).

Weapons-

Light Blue Lightsaber

special abilities-

Can do just about anything the force can let someone do.

Clothing(your gonna love this one)-

Old Grey cloth, very baggy.

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

obi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 06:24 PM   #4
Agen
The Spoon Guy

Agen_Terminator

A shady character made out of steel and very strong
About 17 years old, was brought up in the jungle as it was of unknown origin which he came from, some say he came from space some say he was born form the land.

Weapons:

The Spoon
Fists
Feet
Whip (indina jones style)
Backup slit knife
A Duck

Equipment

The spoon- heals, forsees the future, sheilds, Takes over minds, can cause total universe destruction, paralyzes everything in 100,000,000 miles radius. I'm sure you all know the rest.
10 metres of rope
A duck

Special Abilities:
Kills
over sensitive Instincts and senses
Mastered the spoon
Agen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 07:48 PM   #5
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 

*ahem*

Please limit those powers...
Quote:
Takes over minds, can cause total universe destruction, paralyzes everything in 100,000,000 miles radius.

Last edited by Kuuki; 10-03-2002 at 08:33 PM.
Kuuki is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 08:31 PM   #6
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Scar, that may be a godmode character, but he isn't actually godmoding with it

Redwing

A mysterious figure shrouded in a cloak and encased in brilliant red armor, broken only by bright emerald eyes. He, she, or it speaks in a modulated voice to disguise his/her true identity. Everything else about Redwing is unknown...

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 08:35 PM   #7
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

fine enough for me...

Old 10-03-2002, 08:41 PM   #8
Redwing
thedeadlymoose

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran LF Jester 
((You don't need to ask him to limit his powers unless in an actual RPG
Some RPGs I've seen are based on pure godmode. Rather funny, actually))

Redwing is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 08:53 PM   #9
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

*cough*omiensent chaos*cough*

Old 10-03-2002, 08:56 PM   #10
Tyrion
nothing is real

LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Um..you guys are getting off topic.May you please delete your posts or something? Thank you.

Old 10-03-2002, 09:50 PM   #11
TheMadDoofer
You gonna make biscuits?

Name: Mahrrok

A male Ithorian theif, and a good one too. Very stealthy even though he is not exactly small. Has a tatooed face, which is uncommon for Ithorians, which shows he is a renegade and has been exiled from Ithor. Not much is known about him or his banishment, as no one even thinks about getting near him. He hangs out in dirty low-level areas on the planets he visits for misc. jobs. He has been hired by many beings, including Jabba the Hutt.

Equipment:

Vibro-Shiv
Dagger
Hold-out blaster (2)

Abilities

Stealthy-able to walk around dim areas unnoticed
Good thief
Muscular
Knows a lot of botany from his life on Ithor before banishment

Don't have a picture yet

"700 years old, and still **** you up I can" -Yoda
http://www.gaijindesign.com/lawriemalen/jedi/yoda.jpg

Aresen, where sanity is abnormal.
JK.com, where you can wax nostalgic about a great game
GB.com, where people are more normal, but still fun to hang around with

TheMadDoofer on WoW (Bloodscalp server), Call of Duty:UO, Battlefield 2,
JKA, and Republic Commando. If you see me, then shoot me or whatever.
TheMadDoofer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 10:10 PM   #12
matt--
Network Un-exploder

LFN Staff Member Notable contributor 
Matt Windu(no relation)

Bothan Spy/Slicer

vibro-shiv

abilities: stealth, lock-picking, intelligence, able to call in limited reinforcements, disguise, deception, 'leet haxor skillz', advanced arms training, some piloting skills, etc

Rebel allied.

LFNetwork and LucasForums.com
matt at lfnetwork dot com
matt-- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 10:18 PM   #13
GonkH8er

10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
GonkH8er ('Gonk')

Human
Ex-bounty Hunter

Owner of the rusty old ship, the 'Owknet'

Carries 5 diamond bladed daggers
Highly modified blaster
Belt of thermal grenades
Arsenal of weapons inside ship.

Completely force illiterate
Deadly accurate
Ill tempered
Greedy

Willing to blow anything up.

Hates power droids a passion, yet is commonly called "Gonk", ironically enough

GonkH8er-
Ian@lfnetwork.com
JediKnight.net JediKnightII.net
GonkH8er is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 10:28 PM   #14
ShockV1.89
Gen Mo'Kai

Name: Minion

Race: Wookie

Story: As an infant, Minion was stolen from his family and town by slavers before he could be given a name. When the slavers chose to sell him at auction, a passing Dark Jedi Adept recognized his force potential and snatched him up. Delivered to an uncharted planet in the wildlands, a dark Jedi master raised Minion in the ways of the Dark Side. Augmented by both the force and cybernetic implants and trained in the use of both the lightsabre and most manners of weapons, Minion served as his masters personal bodyguard before he grew weary of a life of servitude. He cut down his master, destroyed his palace, and set out among the stars on a stolen Skipray Blastboat.

Size: 7'2

Weight: 450 lbs

Black Fur

Equipment:
- Heavy Blaster Rifle, modified
- Disruptor pistol hidden under fur.
- Modified Lightsabre. In accord of his size, the sabre hilt itself is larger and the blade wider and longer than normal.
-Thermal Detonators
- A droid brain hangs at hip and translates his speech into a deep, metallic voice.
Misc. Info:
Minion has several cybernetic augmentations. They are as follows...
- His entire left arm, lost in a "lesson" taught to him at an early age, has been replaced by a mechanical prosthetic. This arm is approximatley twice as strong as the right arm, and has a mirrorized palm, allowing Minion to deflect blast bolts with his bare hand. His right hand has the same plate in the palm. This has saved Minion from many a surprise attack, when a lightsabre was not in reach.

- His right eye has been replaced with a mechanical eye, with a direct input into his brain. This allows Minion to see in virtually the entire light spectrum, as well as into fractal space (a dark force augmentation). The eye glows a soft red.

- Due to various chemical experiments at an early age, Minion has strength many times that of a normal wookie. This, combined with Dark Side and cybernetic augmentation, make Minion a titan when it comes to hand-to-hand combat. He made a name for himself in the Outer Rim as a gladiator battling wild rancors with just a vibroaxe.

Force:
Average force powers: Grip, push/pull, jump (cannot jump as high as some, due to his enormous weight). Level 1 lightning.

"Not all one pleads can be granted. But a good hearing soothes the heart." -The Instruction of Ptah-hotep.

"So here I go, it's my shot. Feet fail me not. This may be the only opportunity that I got..." -Eminem
ShockV1.89 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-03-2002, 11:18 PM   #15
TheWhiteRaider
White as Snow.

Name:Tray Dav LO(Code name:TheWhiteRaider)
Strong points: His blade, speed, and his accurasy.
Weakness: Only time will tell

Bio:
A strange man. Young and fast with a blade. Many shadows lie around this man..... What hides in his past.... Why does he wonder around. He strikes fast, but not very hard. With his speed he is a affective sniper. His right eye is equiped with a red machine of some sort. He will not tell what this object does. He makes enemys fast and will not tolerate ignorance. He anwsers in riddles ofter.

Just because I don't know something doesn't mean I'm stupid. It means you failed to tell me.

Last edited by TheWhiteRaider; 10-04-2002 at 12:14 AM.
TheWhiteRaider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-04-2002, 05:24 AM   #16
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Current Game: Awaiting Greatness from PS4!
10 year veteran! Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member LucasCast staff 
Darth Groovy

Name: Darth Groovy

Race: Zabrak

Occupation: Arts and music instructor at LucasForums Jedi Academy

Bio:

Darth Groovy was the outcast of a botched expirement performed by scientists contracted by the evil Darth Sideous, to create a clone army of Sith Warriors from the tissues donated by his former apprentice, Darth Maul. He has no memory of his birth or where he came from. Groovy's pod crash landed on forest planet of Oriden, homeplace of the LucasForums Jedi Academy. Darth Groovy, wandered into the Academy and was attacked by Obi-Wan 13 who had mistaken him for the legendary Darth Maul. To his surprise Groovy tossed his saber and surrendered to Obi-Wan who nearly beheaded him. Obi-Wan13 developed a new found respect for the mysterious zabrak and allowed him to join the Academy. Groovy slowly ascended the ranks through many battles with the evil Sith Academy(see Academy Wars), and currently remains a teacher of arts and music at the Academy. Although Groovy never takes it seriously, and has no memory of any prior training, his skills with the ancient double bladed lightsaber are matched only by whitedragon who is the current saber trainer at LFJA. Darth Groovy is also very agile, acrobatic and skilled in universal martial arts.
Unlike Darth Maul, Groovy is more outspoken, whitty, full of dry humor and popular with most of the younger students. Darth Groovy has a sincere interest in the liberal arts which over some time has become somewhat of a joke among teachers. Although Darth Groovy dresses in the traditional black robes of the Sith and posseses many Sith powers, Groovy has sworn his life to the protection and future of the LucasForums Jedi Academy.

Weapons:

Lightsaber
This double bladed saber is sometimes used as a single saber with only one end ignited, giving the illusion of a menacing long hilt, which often strikes fear into his enemies.

Smoke Spheres
These spheres he carries in a pouch within his tunic. As discovered by many galactic magicians, when these spheres are hurled to the ground and broken, certian gases escape which when mixed with oxygen creates the illusion of smoke or ghosts. These often come in handy in his no escape situations. A vapor of distracting smoke can often give him just enough time to get away quickly.

Last edited by Darth Groovy; 10-04-2002 at 05:36 AM.
Darth Groovy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2002, 09:56 AM   #17
Agen
The Spoon Guy

Isn't a godmode character- it's the spoon which i have, you must have totally missed out on the spoon for some reason
and anyway most people seem to figure out a way of knocking the spoon out of my hand
Agen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2002, 11:17 AM   #18
Dath Maximus
Muad'dib

10 year veteran! LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Name: Dath Maximus

Race: Unknown

Story: Little is known about this man. He has lead a life of exile.

Weapons: A single lightsaber

Powers: Has trained in the ways of the force for many decades, has ability to weild some dark powers.

BongoBob: Dath you are the true face of the internet.
Roxstar: Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.
Kain: Dath>new guy
TiE23: Dath, lord of accidentally burning the unburnable.
The Seeker: Dath Maximus makes happiness his Bitch.
BongoBob: Dath never keeps his promises. EXCEPT TO KILL!
Dath Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2002, 11:47 AM   #19
Darth Knight
Ohtar Et I Mornie

Name: Stryder

Race: Human

Some say if he would have been trained early he could have been a jedi, has one of the quickest reflexes of any non-jedi. Is currently builing a proto-type gun, when he finishes it will be one of the most powerfulest in the universe.

Weapons: Only uses the gun he makes him self, he can not trust for his weapons to be any less then perfect. Currently uses a weapon he has not named yet(i just can't think of anme right now), it resembles a moden time assult rifle but with much more accuracy and power. He has developed hsi own type of lasers, he calls them photon-lasers. They are much more powerful and have more pierce effect.

Armor: Heavy armor that can with stand many direct laser hits. It is all black but can be put in to "camo-mode" to blend in with surroundings. He is currentey trying to develop an armor that will with stand the most powerful weapon, a lightsaber, but it seems impossible.

Skills: Is very intelligent and can build many things. Has good battling stratiges and tactics. With his sqaud of elite soldiers and their high-tech weapons and armors, even the sith do not take them for granted.

Past: Was once an assasin, killed people just for the fun. It finally got to him and he stopped. He then joined the academy to try to reddem him self. He has noew used his great intelligence and skills to good use for the Academy.

(if you think of a good name i could call my weapon thingy, just pm or what ever, i would greatly appreciate it)

edit: if you want i can like compile all of these or soemthing, if you want me to tell me if so i can start now and not when there is like 500 of them

veni, vedi, vici

Last edited by Darth Knight; 10-05-2002 at 02:27 PM.
Darth Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2002, 12:15 PM   #20
Tyrion
nothing is real

LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Isn't a godmode character- it's the spoon which i have, you must have totally missed out on the spoon for some reason
and anyway most people seem to figure out a way of knocking the spoon out of my hand
All my plans require to be within 100,000,000 miles of you to work

Old 10-05-2002, 02:09 PM   #21
ASk
No purchase necessary!

Name: ASk

Race: outcast Wookie

Story: Even though he has a dark past that nobody knows of, he became known when he brute-forced his way into the ranks of the Dark Sided sith. While having no ability with the actual force, his supreme handling of the rare Brute Force powers make him a worthy opponent

Weapons: Brute Force and more Brute Force

Skills: m4d k0d3r - ability to confuse the opponent to death by his "1337" k0d1ng skills.
Brute Force - able to break through any protection, when given sufficient time to do so (complex protections can take a few weeks to break through)
Hug - Don't you all like when a Wookie hugs you? Don't you like to listen to your own bones crushing?
There is no Spoon: A recently mastered and very potent skill. When used, all spoons in the nearest (about 2-3 lightyears) vicinity are destroyed. (Please file all complaints for destroyed objects at the Wookies Ltd. star postage address)

ASk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2002, 06:19 PM   #22
Nevar

Bio

NAME: Nevar

RACE: Human

SEX: Often (*snort*) Male

OTHER CRAP: Has basic understanding of the force...more specifically, the dark side. Is an Apprentice looking for Master or Sith Lord to be trained by. Now does this sound like a classified ad or what?

-I am the dark side. I am powerful. I am fueled by hatred. I am Reborn.
Nevar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-05-2002, 06:39 PM   #23
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Name: Irvine Cracken sry too meny odd-balled characters i just had to add him ^_^
(this is the one after c7, but just a copy of IRvine, cus othen then his bio, his true identify wont be revealed cus this one wont link with the others AND it will not affect any other threads, so the one i'm attempting to start wont have any thing to do this one, nor vise versa.
i only added him cus this ones just more cooler and theres still jedi in this time (so irvine can interact wiht other jedi ))

Bio: http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74380 [color]just read my early posts in that thread ^_^[/color]

Weapon:
Duel Blue LightSabers, which was forged my his Father and prefect doublicates only but of what color crystal is used.
Skill with weapon: scary with one, insane with both, worthy enough with any lightsaber duel

Force abilities: due to Irvine self training himself and sharing hi abilities with others whom self trained, Irvine has different abilties then what is triditionaly trained
Force Strength: level 3: Irvine's key techinque
^ Irvine has created all three levels of this ability, what this does is enhance the phsyical strength of the one who uses it
Force speed: Level 2
^ enhances the rate with the mind and body move and think
Force phych: level 2
^ telepathic abilities: includes force throw, push, grab and grip
3 form: level 1
^ Irvine learned this through a another person who self trained. This ability transforms the person into three forms: a form thats a complete opposite (where the person natually stands on either is he good or bad, is mirrored (meaning if he's good he's bad, but only depending how good or bad he is), a form which is a completely Light version (completely good uses the triditional light powers all the way), and its counter part one thats completely dark (just the opposite of the light version). Each form having 1/3 of the total power that of the original had
^ due to the low level Irvine can only do it for a short time, but Irvine never uses it
Holy Judgement:
^ co-created with the rest of the self-teached, this ability uses up 80% of the caster's life energy and force powers for the time being (so one shot is all you have, before you pass out), the energy goes into created a ball of energy, and stops the one being casted at (cant move). what happeneds is that the caster calls upon the dead jedi to pass judgement on the casted. If he's worthy, he lives unharmed, if is not worthy, he dies instantly. Irvine never had the need to do this...
Standing on dark/light allience:
Code:
  Light Dark
<----+|----->
btw: this just a character bank where nothng happens, and people's bio's are added, if im correct ^_^

Old 10-05-2002, 06:40 PM   #24
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Re: Bio

Quote:
Originally posted by Nevar
NAME: Nevar

RACE: Human

SEX: Often (*snort*) Male

OTHER CRAP: Has basic understanding of the force...more specifically, the dark side. Is an Apprentice looking for Master or Sith Lord to be trained by. Now does this sound like a classified ad or what?
beh, Romulans....

Why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye?-Matthew 7:3-5
Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Old 10-06-2002, 01:37 AM   #25
Nevar

I still like starfleet better, but I just needed the Avatar URL for ezboard. I'll change it later. I'm too lazy right now.....WHO WANTS TO BE MY MASTER??????? *realizes he's getting off topic*

Old 10-06-2002, 08:06 AM   #26
Darth Knight
Ohtar Et I Mornie

i'd be your master but i am not a jedi

veni, vedi, vici
Darth Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2002, 08:54 AM   #27
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Ok guys, you can use PMs, also we need to cool it with the one sentance posts.....lets try a bit harder shall we? Thanks.
Old 10-06-2002, 01:16 PM   #28
jokemaster
The master of jokes

Roleplayer 
Name: Jokemaster

Affilation: Neutral

Weapons: blaster,a really cool sword, anything with a trigger, moltov cucktails and thermal detonators

Skills: Marksmanship,Piloting,Spying (SP?)

contacts: Talon Karrde, Mara Jade,Lando Calrissian,Obi-Wan 13(last one is an acquantance

Resides near Jedi Academy, is force sensitive but doesnt know it.

Vader's wife was very pregnant when she died 19 years ago. All of a sudden a 19 year old who is very strong in the force and has a distinct resembalance to him in his younger days rolls in from Vader's home planet with his old Master Obi-Wan (Who was the ONLY other person preset at the time his wife died. And to boot, the kid's last name is Skywalker.

So in answer to your question, he knew Luke was his son because his name is Darth Vader, and not Darth Retard.

-Forum post on why Vader knew Luke was his son.

Last edited by jokemaster; 10-14-2002 at 09:19 PM.
jokemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-06-2002, 01:18 PM   #29
Tyrion
nothing is real

LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally posted by Darth Groovy
Ok guys, you can use PMs, also we need to cool it with the one sentance posts.....lets try a bit harder shall we? Thanks.
Heh Groovy your trying to become a mod,eh?

Old 10-06-2002, 01:21 PM   #30
obi
LFN Staff Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyrion

Heh Groovy your trying to become a mod,eh?

he is a mod, you dolt.

Living Water Revival

Me on Myspace

Old 10-06-2002, 02:24 PM   #31
Nevar

right...

Okay I'll shut up now and go look for Mr.Darth Knight somewhere in an RP forum...May the Force be with y'all!!

Old 10-06-2002, 07:57 PM   #32
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

You better.

*Cracks whip*

hahaha!

Old 10-06-2002, 11:43 PM   #33
Reb Starblazer
For Pony!

I warn you, it's a long read...

Name : Trebor Starblazer.

Aliases : Reb Starblazer, Treb Starblazer, Raine Sunscorcher, Darth Malice.

Species : Half Human, half Zabrak.

Age : Exact age is unknown, even to himself. Best estimate is roughly 20 standard years of age. Due to the circumstances of his life, he often acts much older and wiser than he is.

Weapons : Has a Double-Bladed Lightsabre, with one green blade and one blue blade. It's actually two Lightsabres that are able to be connected together, or disconnect and used separately. Has a third "backup" Lightsabre, with an orange-red blade. Now has come into posession of an ancient weapon, an extendable pole made of Mandalorian Iron, meaning that it cannot be cut by Lightsabres and is able to deflect blaster bolts.

Appearance : 1.7 meters(5 feet, 8 inches) tall, medium build. Forest green eyes, brownish-blond hair, with chin length bangs, but the rest is slightly shorter. Skin tone is a little lighter than an olive one, with five horns on his forehead in a triangular arrangement(Look at Eeth Koth's forehead for an example). Hair is generally in front of his face, to conceal his horns, but is sometimes worn in a pony-tail. Generally dresses in a dark kimono style garb, with a dark cloak. Also, unlike others of the Zabrak species, Reb has no facial tatoos.

Born to a Human father and a Zabrak mother, he is an outcast of both species. He is, as he describes himself "A freak. A freak of nature. A chemical, physical, and genetic impossibilty, yet... here I am..." He believes that due to his unstable genetic structure his midi-chlorien's are defective, only allowing him to connect with the Dark side of the Force. His parents realized he was Force Sensitive, but this was a time when when being so meant you were marked for death, and they saw that he wasn't trained. However, when Reb was still a child, their ship was attacked, and crashed. He was unfortunately, the only survivor. He quickly learned to fend for himself, and how to hunt. While hunting one day, he discovered an ancient Sith temple, and upon entering, found a holo-cron. It activated when he came near it due to his Force sensitivity. And thus, his training began, and Darth Malice was born.

Years afterwords, he was "rescued" from the planet by a Catharian Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Talon, who took him as his apprentice. Time passed, and while on a mission for his master, he was sent to assassinate a world leader. He infiltrated the leaders home, and was about to kill her, when the woman's young daughter entered the room. Something awoke in Reb and he could not bring himself to kill them. He spared the woman's life and told her to take her family and leave. Darth Malice then encountered Kylaa Sentura, a female Twi'lek, trained at Obi-wan13's Jedi Academy, sent to protect the leader. He defeated her in Lightsabre combat, but could not bring himself to destroy her, as he was enchanted by her beauty. He had never met a Jedi before, only heard stories of them from the Holocron and his master. Not knowing exactly what to do with her, he took her captive and began his return to his master. On the journey Kylaa tried to reason with Reb after he told her that he didn't kill the senator. She said that proved that there was still hope for him, but he blocked out what she was saying the best she could. When they returned to Talon's ship, Talon ordered Reb to be arrested and "Re-educated" and Kylaa to be executed. Reb and Kylaa escaped, and journeyed to Obi-Wan's Jedi Academy, where Reb agreed to aid them.

Eventually, Darth Talon's forces were defeated, and Talon died by Reb's hand. But because of his past, Reb was bitter, and grew to hate all that was evil and all who served it, including himself. He went to Obi-wan for help, to learn to control his abilities, but found no peace at the Academy. He stopped using the Force completely, afraid of what might happen should he give himself to it again. Eventually, the "Academy Wars" began, and Reb once again found himself having to use the Dark side to protect his newfound family. After the first battle of the war, he joined the Sith ranks, hoping to destroy them from within. A year later, his chance came. When the Sith attacked the Jedi at the planet Thedonias. Reb Starblazer sabotaged the Super Star Destroyer "FleshRender" in an attempt to kill all of the Sith, including himself. His attempt failed, and the Sith escaped alive, but it proved to be a turning point in the war, at the cost of Reb's life. Reb Starblazer is considered killed in action at this point in time.

Reb is a Sith in name only, as he longs to be a Jedi if it was possible, although it's unknown if Reb could actually give up the power of the Dark side if he was ever faced with that choice. Reb chose to side with the Jedi because he truly believes in their cause and wishes to see the end of conflict in the Galaxy. Due to his dark side nature and tendancies however, he is not afraid to use more aggresive and forceful means than the Jedi in order to ensure peace and justice come about, often putting him at odds with some of the Jedi. Though his actions and methods are often questioned, his loyalty is not.

EDIT: Here's my half assed rendition of Reb Small
Large

This key is to your kingdom, this key is to your heart...
Neither one a doorway, but both of them a part...

So one foot in front of the other...

Last edited by Reb Starblazer; 04-20-2003 at 04:45 PM.
Reb Starblazer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2002, 12:11 AM   #34
Tyrion
nothing is real

LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Rebster...killed...?

Old 10-07-2002, 12:40 AM   #35
Darth Groovy
The Dapper Zabrak

Tyrion he said he's "considered KIA at this point in time".
Old 10-07-2002, 01:56 PM   #36
Falco-Fett

Info: My Character Starts Off As A 8 Year Old Boy Then Ages To About 28

Name: Neo

Neo, Is The Child Of A Dark Magician Names Giltia. Born On The Planet Corellia, His Father Died In A War The Mother Of Neo Took Him To The Planet Of Lothlorien, Sadly His Mother Died By A Renegade Jedi. Since That Day Neo Has Been Working On His Mystic Powers He Inherited From His Father To Avenge His Parents Death.

Child Equipment:
- Dagger
- Stun Batton
- Pendant Of Life
- Mystic Amulet

Adult Equpment:
- Sword Of Light
- E-17 Rifle
- Pendent Of Eternity
- Mystic Amule

I Love Role Playing and Starwars, Lord Of The Rings and Role Playing.
Falco-Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2002, 01:02 AM   #37
Guardian Omega

In the event I am bored...................

Yago Goml, nicknamed Lightning Man by his reflexes, The Guardian for his best professsion.

Born with a natural strength of correct split second predictions, aiming skill, and his family's blade art, he was always overconfident and sure to get his job done. An excellent pilot, but a tendancy to go :"above the law" , he was kicked out of the New Republic Army for insubordination shortly after mastering his family's blade art. He severed all ties with his family after this, and now is a mercenary, best suited for body-guarding. One of his clients, an old Jedi-Master from the unknown regions, said he was to be force sensitive, but I disregarded as bull-hoppy sithspit.
Age: 26, wants to profit from both sides. Works cheap, 10 creds an hour, not counting hours off his job, be it assassination and such. Impatient, wants to get the job done quickly. Enjoys a challenge

Weapons:
Illegally modified Tenloss Rifle complied with a lightsaber on it's end. Nicknamed the Tenloss Blade.
Packs high powered explosives in a force-powered backpack given by the Jedi Master.

Armor: Simple light armor, light armor designed to block small shots.

Special Abilities:
Lightning fast reactions.
Ability to predict opponents in split-seconds.

I'm bored too often.

Sue, it's the American way!- I forgot.
Guardian Omega is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2002, 06:53 PM   #38
Pad

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Padanime-
born on the planet of naboo, with human parents nalya and kiro. at young age young pad found out he wasnt like the other kids. in stead of playing with wooden sticks or other toys he read books and practised in the art of meditating. when he was in his twenties he left his home to go to the city where he was noticed by a jedi. he became well trained and soon pad found out he was a master at swordfighting. also a bow, which isnt a normal jedi tool, became 1 of his well known fighting tools.

on a quest at coruscant he saved the life off a female senator. he got to know her and did something a jedi shouldnt do, he fell in love with her. so he kept the feelings to him to make sure the council didnt found out. but at 1 time she confessed her true feelings towards him and they were mutual.
pad left the council and married her. they now live in piece in a nice, cosy place on the planet of naboo.

weapons-
a blue lightsaber
his brain (sometimes good to get him out off certain situations)
a bow

skills-
saber combat
shooting with a bow
anything force related
talking himself out off messy situations

although he lives in piece he practises his skills at a daily base.
Pad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2002, 08:05 PM   #39
gorganfloss

Heres mine:

Name-
Darth Maelstrom
Real Name-
Gorgan Floss

Weapons-
Red bladed lightsaber with blades on hilt
Silverish-white double-bladed lightsaber
Blaster Rifle
A few hidden in armor

Equipment-
Mandalorian super-commando armor w/o jet pack or helmet
ForceStone embedded in armor
Pitch-black cloak

Force-
Lightning
Grip
Dark Rage
Mind Trick
Jump

Other-
Master with lightsabers
Sith Lord

Taken down with hearts alive.
gorganfloss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2002, 07:33 PM   #40
Darklighter
Bliss Ninny

Current Game: Uncharted 3
10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
Name: Tidus Darklighter

Age (of character): 24

Weapon: Orange lightsaber

Species: Human

Apprentice: Phantom Helix

Force: (all passive good side)

Push
Pull
Seeing
Speed
Jump
Absorb
Mind Trick

Appearance:

Long black/brown hair, pure, attractive looking face (hey, it's my character lol), tall stature (5"11'), brown and beige coloured jedi garnments, tall black boots and a long brown hooded cloak.

Biography:

Lived as a farmboy on one of the Academy's planet's neighbouring moons. Through an unfortunate smuggling deal, Darklighter's father was tricked and targeted for assassination. His mother and father were murdered by a bounty hunter, but through sheer will of the force Obi-wan13 managed to prevent Darklighter's own death. He was therefore taken into the Jedi Academy, and trained under the careful guidance of the Academy Principal for many a year. Here began his rivalry with Divine Spirit, a padawan who would ultimately form his own alleigance against the forces of good.
Darklighter's one love, Taliara, was murdered by the man who sent the bounty hunter to kill his parents. Through pure rage he tracked down the killer and fought and defeated him, before rejoining the Academy. He played a significant part in the Academy Wars, and fought valiantly against the forces of Divine Spirit. Admiral to the famous Death/Ice Squadron, he lead the fleet into battle, and rescued his friends from the clutches of evil.
A strong-minded, valiant, caring and trustworthy soul, Darklighter prides himself in helping others, even though his personal feelings are often a subject of distraction.

"Yeah no one likes a smart ass, but we all like stars,
But that wasn't my intention, I did it for a reason..."

Last edited by Darklighter; 10-14-2002 at 07:53 PM.
Darklighter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Character data bank