lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: multiplayer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-16-2006, 11:54 AM   #1
ghost665_uk
Rookie

multiplayer

so has anyone played the game multiplayer yet? whats it like?

this will the first game i play multiplayer, lol
ghost665_uk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2006, 12:13 PM   #2
DarthMaulUK

I did try today but Gamespy strikes back and has somehow 'lost' my actual login for my account so i have had to create a new one but not DarthMaulUK

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-17-2006, 09:41 AM   #3
ghost665_uk
Rookie

just tried got a few games done but now everytime i go on keeps saying "missing" help!
ghost665_uk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2006, 02:43 AM   #4
Tchilli
Lurker

i have the same problem here, if i want to connect there is a problem: 'missing'
Tchilli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2006, 02:59 AM   #5
Admiral Sith

Do you have v1.2 patch, it fixes most of the Multi issues. Although it does seem Gamespy cant support anything more than 1v1.

"It may be that the old astrologers had the truth exactly reversed, when they believed that the stars controlled the destinies of men. The time may come when men control the destinies of stars." -Arthur C. Clarke

"Ideals are like stars: you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the ocean desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them, you reach your destiny." -Carl Schurz
Admiral Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2006, 05:15 AM   #6
DS_Vespidbat
Rookie

i think ur talking about the arena.Theres a place in the game where u can do 2v2, 3v3, 4v4

DS_Vespidbat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2006, 06:31 AM   #7
Tchilli
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Sith
Do you have v1.2 patch, it fixes most of the Multi issues. Although it does seem Gamespy cant support anything more than 1v1.
i have installed all the patches
Tchilli is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-18-2006, 12:51 PM   #8
Admiral Sith

Quote:
i think ur talking about the arena.Theres a place in the game where u can do 2v2, 3v3, 4v4
No im talking about how if you start a game with more than 2 players it wont load and sits there until someone quits.

"It may be that the old astrologers had the truth exactly reversed, when they believed that the stars controlled the destinies of men. The time may come when men control the destinies of stars." -Arthur C. Clarke

"Ideals are like stars: you will not succeed in touching them with your hands, but like the seafaring man on the ocean desert of waters, you choose them as your guides, and following them, you reach your destiny." -Carl Schurz
Admiral Sith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-30-2006, 08:07 AM   #9
conmanguyler
Rookie

for somereason there is only an average of 20 people at once for me, on the general thing - but other people say that there is around 200 people on at once

CG
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match
for a good blaster at your side kid" - Han Solo

[SoL]ĞĦŢĤŴĶ
conmanguyler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2007, 11:16 AM   #10
keltic one
Rookie

can anyone tell me why i need to enter a cd key to play online i have already finished game in single player but when i try to go online it tells me i dont have a valid cd key?
keltic one is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Multiplayer Chat / Ladders > multiplayer