lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Kotor must have cheats ON THE XBOX
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-24-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
DeathByCactus
Lurker

New Kotor must have cheats ON THE XBOX

Put a limit on them for active use only after you beat the game. I can go through and beat the game dark side first, then light side. Game over time to put it down... Now a year or two later I decide to pick it up and play through to just annihilate everything and be really mean to all the people and no. There are only 3 points in the game to glitch on the xbox and since I missed one I am angry.

Im not asking for much just take the PC commands commands and give us a options cheat menu after we beat the game that gives us all of those commands so that we can use them freely in our next game. It would be cool and fun. Kind of like playing with mods on JKA or running through the entire game on Jedi Master from the start having Full force which is also fun.
DeathByCactus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > New Kotor must have cheats ON THE XBOX