lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What kind of love interest theme do you guys want in K3?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-06-2007, 09:16 AM   #41
Balderdash
Rookie

Yoda expresses emotion verbally at times, but rarely demonstrates it, or lets it influence him. That's the model on how Jedi are supposed to behave I guess. Yoda is actually as close to being a "perfect Jedi" as anyone's ever been.

He shows emotion pretty clearly in Episode III though, when order 66 is given and he senses Jedi are being killed across the galaxy. He reacts much like Alec Guiness' Obi-Wan did when Alderaan is destroyed.

Balderdash is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2007, 10:15 AM   #42
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Love and redemption are recurring themes throughout the entire SW movie series--Luke's love for his father redeeming Vader, and Vader destroying Palpatine finally to save his son being two of the biggest examples. You could have the same plot points and still include a little romance on the side. In Jediphile's case, for a lightsider compassion/platonic love/deep friendship might serve as an important part of the game, and for others, romantic love might play into such decisions.

I don't think that if you include romance that it excludes game play for those non-romantic Jedi types, in fact it might be good to have some slightly different content based on the decision to love/not love. That would increase the role-playing and replayability.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #43
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Kinda agree with Jae here for once.
The choice to or not to love someone who is clearly interested(or madly obsessed?) with you is role play also. Do you act cold, show compassion(jedi like), treat hir as family/siblings, or do you love back? I hope for once the love interest would show some initiative. Well, by that I mean some real initiative, and not the immature Brianna thing, or the bad pickup lines of emo Att.

Remember, sometimes a good old Kyle/Jan relationship would work well. That, and not all females like emo boy/emo boy who try to act cool/stalkers. Then again, same can be said for the male love interests... brat/cutter goth chick/(don't know what to describe but probably just as insufficient). And no this is not the start of a frame war... I mean, I actually like Visas. The thing is give us a different kind of target this time, and and breathe more life into it. Its ok to be a sterotype, and being a bit dramatic is nice, its star wars after all. I mean, Carth and Brianna at least feels alive.

And yes, While I am at it, can I suggest a hottie from another species? No, I don't mean Twi'lek, cause they are too play-thing like as they are almost born to be toys, but something non-human. Arkanina, Buese would be a good start(nice ladies) and for the female PC... A dev/freo would be nice.

PS: IRON KNIGHTS ARE NOT DROIDS IF I REMEMBER RIGHT. Its more like a robotic body for another lifeform, like some living crystal matrix or something. Forgot the story but pretty sure these guys are more cyborg body than Droids.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2007, 06:33 PM   #44
John Skywalker
Rookie

My take on this little Debate is Anakin hits the nail on the head that Jedi can love unconditionally which is what he has for Padme, so what makes you think in kinghts our PC can't love the interest unconditionally? The jedi code is flawed and they always get battered by the Sith. I also wouldnt say Yoda is a perfect Jedi i'd say Anakin in Ep 3 would be closest to a perfect Jedi since he could see the goodness in people when others could'nt something that people and embraces his feelings. He isnt perfect though as he is head strong and irrational though.
John Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #45
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Skywalker
I also wouldnt say Yoda is a perfect Jedi i'd say Anakin in Ep 3 would be closest to a perfect Jedi since he could see the goodness in people when others could'nt.
Anakin? Perfect?

He disobeyed the Jedi Code, was constantly disrespectful to the masters, killed several Jedi (including a whole group of younglings), became a Sith, tried to kill his wife (and ended up succeeding in a way that he didn't intend), tried to kill his own master, then went on to hunt down every last Jedi remaining after Order 66. Yea... perfect Jedi.
Titanius Anglesmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2007, 06:57 AM   #46
John Skywalker
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerWeasel
Anakin? Perfect?

He disobeyed the Jedi Code, was constantly disrespectful to the masters, killed several Jedi (including a whole group of younglings), became a Sith, tried to kill his wife (and ended up succeeding in a way that he didn't intend), tried to kill his own master, then went on to hunt down every last Jedi remaining after Order 66. Yea... perfect Jedi.
Firstly i said Anakin is the CLOSEST thing to a perfect Jedi and i was also referring to the first half of episode 3 and why would i be referring to the whole movie when he turns into a sith? SITH and JEDI are two different things, remember that in the future.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:52 AM   #47
Salzella
areiK

Current Game: Portal, Half-Life 2.
Anakin has never been the perfect Jedi, because at that point he was still in love with Padme, and he was arrogant and aloof even from Ep. II. Imo, the closest to a 'perfect' Jedi would be Obi-wan, but that's besides the point.

As for the luvvin' i'd say something like the system used in KOTOR I would be good, where it was essentially optional, but it did improve the gameplay. As Jae said, these are recurring themes, and the heroes of this series are never real Jedi anyway, they are more 'human', they have more experience, in a way.
Salzella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2007, 08:05 AM   #48
Gargoyle King
Veteran

At the end of the day, Anakin did fall to darkness, thus becoming the very thing he as a jedi would swear to destroy. It doesn't matter how good he was halfway through episode 3; all that matters is the very fact that Anakin's weakness in character and lust for vengeance and power meant that Anakin was doomed from the very onset of his Jedi career. In ep. 1 all of the Jedi masters could sense Anakin as a potential near-future threat, and ultimately they were correct. Thus Anakin's aggressive nature and his connection to emotions prove that Anakin was never the perfect Jedi, and never would have been, period.

Pet hate aside
I think a love theme in K3 should be less focused on, it wouldn't work especially if the exile is joining Revan to fight the "True Sith Empire". I feel for it to work the game would need to be quite dark with a lot of action and less emphasis on emotion, a love theme would focus the player away from the Sith theme in the game, and because the sith should be a main theme in this game emotions will make the plot seem less serious.
Gargoyle King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2007, 08:38 AM   #49
Windu Chi
Banned

Lightbulb

I will like a love interest theme where you can flirt with any women on your ship; have them be competitive with each other for the PC's love.
A theme where the PC can sneak around if he want to with any of them without anyone of the women finding out if your steath skill and persuade skill is high enough to persuade either one of them you are being faithful; a option to cheat since that will make it more real.
Also with the other men in your party, you can be competitive with them to gain the love interest of any of the women in your party.
Well, you know speak more game to the chicks in your party, better than the others guys in your party; if your persuade skill or influence skill is higher enough.
Also if you manage to piss one of the chicks off in your party, you can try too win them back, if your influence skill is good or you can have a option to seduce the women, for those of us guys who believe they can accomplish that difficult task or those who actually can do it.
That also will make it more realistic.
Windu Chi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2007, 12:14 PM   #50
John Skywalker
Rookie

Well i only think Anakin's near perfect in my opinion, i will watch the prequel trilogy again and get reasons for this.

There has to be a love story involved in the game since it is one of the most popular themes in Star Wars. I do agree with the people that say make it optional and different events happen if you choose to fall in love or not.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:22 PM   #51
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by windu6
I will like a love interest theme where you can flirt with any women on your ship; have them be competitive with each other for the PC's love.
A theme where the PC can sneak around if he want to with any of them without anyone of the women finding out if your steath skill and persuade skill is high enough to persuade either one of them you are being faithful; a option to cheat since that will make it more real.
Also with the other men in your party, you can be competitive with them to gain the love interest of any of the women in your party.
Well, you know speak more game to the chicks in your party, better than the others guys in your party; if your persuade skill or influence skill is higher enough.
Also if you manage to piss one of the chicks off in your party, you can try too win them back, if your influence skill is good or you can have a option to seduce the women, for those of us guys who believe they can accomplish that difficult task or those who actually can do it.
Oh, yes, I want my Star Wars game to be as real as a cheap, tawdry bar scene. I cannot begin to tell you depth of excitement I'd feel playing that kind of realism.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Old 06-08-2007, 10:26 PM   #52
Fuu
resident "anti-troll"

Helpful! 
No joke. Truly, there would be a ton of Women gamers pissed off to see a romantic relationship reduced to the drunken flirtings of a barfly. If you want to incite a riot, be my guest.

F

[FIC] A Jedi's Promise

Jae sez: GAL= get a life
Fuu sez: GIG= get a girlfriend
Fuu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2007, 10:28 PM   #53
Rogue Nine
*static*

Current Game: Bravely Default
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Ladies, ladies. Let's not bring down windu6 as he searches for romance. It'll probably be the most interaction with a (albeit imaginary) woman he'll get.

have a suggestion for the lf poll? pm me
Rogue Nine is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2007, 11:01 PM   #54
Windu Chi
Banned

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue Nine
Ladies, ladies. Let's not bring down windu6 as he searches for romance. It'll probably be the most interaction with a (albeit imaginary) woman he'll get.
Yes, prejudge me before you get to know me.
Old 06-08-2007, 11:45 PM   #55
Dath Maximus
Muad'dib

10 year veteran! LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Will do

BongoBob: Dath you are the true face of the internet.
Roxstar: Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.
Kain: Dath>new guy
TiE23: Dath, lord of accidentally burning the unburnable.
The Seeker: Dath Maximus makes happiness his Bitch.
BongoBob: Dath never keeps his promises. EXCEPT TO KILL!
Dath Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2007, 11:56 PM   #56
Marauder's Fury
Rookie

Love interests in the SW universe are like Fijian globes on your chimney. Mostly you don't notice them until they're gone. A well-fit romance doesn't add much to the general entertainment which the story offers, but it will subtract a great deal in its absence. Because it's Star Wars. There have to be kissing people. Or at least that deep stare, anyway.

Windu6's ideas are...extreme. I wouldn't wanna play as Hugh Heffner, thanks. But c'mon, there's no need to go that far in picking on someone.

A romance somewhere between Bastila and Visas would be nice and more than enough, I think.
Marauder's Fury is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 12:02 AM   #57
Dath Maximus
Muad'dib

10 year veteran! LF Jester Forum Veteran 
Do we actually need a love theme in K3? For once cant it just be full of adventure with no awkward love subplot? You just go around in various places, bars, bases, etc. and be awesome with the force.

BongoBob: Dath you are the true face of the internet.
Roxstar: Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.
Kain: Dath>new guy
TiE23: Dath, lord of accidentally burning the unburnable.
The Seeker: Dath Maximus makes happiness his Bitch.
BongoBob: Dath never keeps his promises. EXCEPT TO KILL!
Dath Maximus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 01:08 AM   #58
Corinthian
Banned

If they put in love interests, have you need to work for it. I had the ugliest man in the world in KotoR 2, my face looked like someone had run over it with a garbage truck, yet I had not one, but two women that were intensely attracted to me despite my physical and spiritual ugliness.
Corinthian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 05:35 AM   #59
Talanta
Lurker

I won't get involved in any of the big debates raised here. All I'll say is that I'd like to see Revan/Bastila or Revan/Carth reappear. By the end of KOTOR, the relationships between R/C R/B had really only just begun. It'd be nice in KOTOR 3 if they could be built upon, developed and established.

If you wanted, of course. There should be some dialogue at the beginning where you can decide whether or not you started a romance with Carth/Bastila in KOTOR, for those who aren't interested in exploring the romance stories.

Edit: also, if they did the above, maybe there could be a little something in the Revan/Carth plot about Dustil, like maybe Revan should think about whether she can handle step-motherhood, or maybe Dustil takes issue with his dad's new gf being an ex-Sith Lord and replacing his mother. *shrugs* Just seems that that should come up further along in the Revan/Carth romance.
Talanta is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 01:55 PM   #60
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Quote:
I'd rather the game not to turn into some pathetic version of a drunk bar scene where I'm trying to pick up cheap whores. I'd much rather there not be any focus on romance than have that situation.
Old 06-09-2007, 08:58 PM   #61
Windu Chi
Banned

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagerWeasel
I'd rather the game not to turn into some pathetic version of a drunk bar scene where I'm trying to pick up cheap whores. I'd much rather there not be any focus on romance than have that situation.
Who said anything about picking up sluts and whores, what the hell you are talking about, man?
I said, I want a more complex love theme, not go to strip bars and flirt with Twi'lek strippers.
Old 06-09-2007, 09:22 PM   #62
Son of Skywalker15
Rookie

First off, I think the love subplot(s) should be optional; as it was in both Kotors. I'd rather it be more like Kotor's in the sense that it's involved, and not just talked about. Also, I understand people's dislike of love in a game with a Jedi, but neither Revan or the Exile or ordinary Jedi. Quite the contrary,they are very unique, and I'm hoping the main character of Kotor III is also unique.

Founder & PR of EUCantina.net -- All Expanded Universe, all the time
Son of Skywalker15 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2007, 10:57 PM   #63
Titanius Anglesmith
Kingslayer

Quote:
Who said anything about picking up sluts and whores, what the hell you are talking about, man?
I said, I want a more complex love theme, not go to strip bars and flirt with Twi'lek strippers.
It's just that all the talk of cheating, competition, and winning chicks over with your persuade skill makes me think of whores. I don't know why, it just does. The bottom line is, I don't want to have 3 or 4 possible love interests, and then have to compete with my party on top of it. No romantic sub-plot is necessary for the story, but if there is one, I only want 1, possibly 2 choices for each gender.

Then again, this is just my take on it, and from what I've seen, we disagree on pretty much everything in every aspect of life.
Old 06-10-2007, 12:03 AM   #64
Jae Onasi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinthian
If they put in love interests, have you need to work for it. I had the ugliest man in the world in KotoR 2, my face looked like someone had run over it with a garbage truck, yet I had not one, but two women that were intensely attracted to me despite my physical and spiritual ugliness.
See? There's proof that looks aren't everything.

Old 06-10-2007, 12:17 AM   #65
SilentScope001
May The Force Serve You.

Quote:
Are you sure you didn't use Force Persuade a bit too much with your Dark Sided transition?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Onion
"The Cambodian government has established many exciting-sounding 're-education camps' where both intellectuals and everyday citizens can be sent at any time," Day said. Well, we at Barnes & Noble have always supported re-education in America, and we intend to extend this policy to our new customers." For every hardcover book sold, Barnes & Noble will donate a dollar to the Cambodian government to help re-educate local children.
Full Article Here
SilentScope001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2007, 12:41 AM   #66
Windu Chi
Banned

Cool Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentScope001
Are you sure you didn't use Force Persuade a bit too much with your Dark Sided transition?
Yeah, you are always ugly when you chose the path of the Darkside.
You won't get no chicks, by being evil.

I guess the developers was trying to make it clear to the player; if you do evil, you get no pleasure with the girls.

Real tricky they are!
Old 06-12-2007, 09:57 AM   #67
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

But fact being, girls gnjo guys that are a little bit bad. Think Anakin. I mean, he is definitely not the most romantic guy out there, gosh those so-called pick up lines.

I mean, even Han is not perfect. He get that bit of badness in him, hence a babe magnet.

Quote:
Well, you must have a really big club then. Hunting for girls cave,man style? I mean, physical and spiritual ugliness.

But yeah, the working too much for a love interest thing does defeat the purpose though. It would make romance the main theme rather than a nice addition. This is star wars, where you go save the day, witha a bit of love by your side, cause you are a hero and is cool like that. This is NOT the game of love/romance simulation, and oh you can save the day if you have time.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:11 AM   #68
Corinthian
Banned

True, but at the same time, when I'm going around acting like a total jackass, crushing souls and flinging people around with the Force, squeezing them for a few credits or for just getting in my way, and I've got women fawning over me, there's an issue. A very large issue.

Wow, that's not a double entrende.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:30 AM   #69
PazaakPrincess

Current Game: Fable 2, Oblivion
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Aton & Female Exile

Next question! :P

Call me Paz, PP sounds like you're p!$&ing on my head

My Kotor Fan Fiction
PazaakPrincess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #70
Lord Foley

Quote:
True, but at the same time, when I'm going around acting like a total jackass, crushing souls and flinging people around with the Force, squeezing them for a few credits or for just getting in my way, and I've got women fawning over me, there's an issue. A very large issue.
You'd actually be surprised at how much women like diabolical madmen.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Lord Foley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2007, 03:35 PM   #71
i_shot_the_jedi
Rookie

Quote:
I don't want to ruin the story for you, but there is a Force-related reason why people are attracted to your character...

Great minds discuss ideas.
Average minds discuss events.
Shallow minds discuss people.
Which are you?
i_shot_the_jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2007, 06:27 PM   #72
Divide&Conquer

I'd like to see some Romance in the Third game. But like others have mentioned give the option of initiating it or not. The Jedi Code that Revan and The Exile knew, does need some fine tuning.

And Anakin was mostly influence by Palpatine. Because Anakin wanted to save Padame from what he saw in his vision, he turned to the only person he thought he could trust and understand. Palpatine told Anakin that he could show him a power that could save Padame, but in the end Palpatine ultimetly got what he wanted he got Anakin to attack Padame and in a way killed her. He attacked her at his weakest when he felt betrayed.

It only proves that emotions themselves are flawed in a sense, but also you can't control how you feel for something or some one. It isn't possible. You either feel something or you don't, and suppressing any feelings can cause and emotional conflict.
Divide&Conquer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #73
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well, I always think that if ObiWan would actually go help Yoda against Palpy instead things would be different. Even with all his rage Anakin may not attack Padme, if ObiWan is not there to tick it off. And with Padme by Anakin's aide, things would be more under control, even if Anakin should remain DS he would be "softer" and may actually go against Palpy.

While the Yoda-ObiWan combo may still prove not powerful enough for some Palpy slaying, it might actually help with the case of Anakin.

But as I have said before, sometimes "what if" is kinda meaningless. What if Palpy got a heart attack?
Old 06-23-2007, 07:54 PM   #74
NateDogg
Rookie

Ok my opinion on the topic which isn't worth much.

I've always been a sucker for love, but I know a lot of people think it's pointless. I think that you should have to work for love, kind of like the influence system. If you do somthing a specific female/male in your party agrees with I.E. Killing someone in front of a darker character, or saving a life of a dying old man in front of a lighter character, it would influence your ability to be able to have a relationship with them.

Another thing I think that the love should be initiated if you want to have a relationship with someone you have to actually ask them out like in real life, if you have enough influence with them they say yes, if not they reject you (you could get slapped that'd be funny :P )

Last thing, I only want to have a relationship with ONE girl/guy at a time, I want to make this somewhat realistic it would add more to the storyline and have a deeper meaning, I'd love for the relationship to have more of an impact on the overall storyline.

That's my 2 Pennies worth waht cha think?
NateDogg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2007, 01:38 AM   #75
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Not all Relationship starts with asking them out, not all people have only One relationship at a time. Obviously taking multiple targets can cause you trouble, which is what happened in TSL where Brianna does not care for Exile anymore (cut content is even better).

But really, Over than the whole ordeal of the cycle good over evil, evil over good, LOVE IS THE THEME.

This is true for OT, PT, and even EU. Love is celebrated, Love saves people from the darkside (its fear that falls Anakin/Jacen not love) Love allows those to complete unbelievable feats. Hack, the galaxy far far away is saved by Love in OT, and not ewoks.

Well, I don't see why Love should not be included in any star wars game (unless its a puzzle type like droids or something) There should always be the OPTION to love (nothing way too hard, so the story can be easily enjoyed by the more casual gamers), and obviously you don't always have to go up that path. But things are more interesting with it.
Old 06-25-2007, 07:05 AM   #76
PazaakPrincess

Current Game: Fable 2, Oblivion
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogg
Ok my opinion on the topic which isn't worth much.

I've always been a sucker for love, but I know a lot of people think it's pointless. I think that you should have to work for love, kind of like the influence system. If you do somthing a specific female/male in your party agrees with I.E. Killing someone in front of a darker character, or saving a life of a dying old man in front of a lighter character, it would influence your ability to be able to have a relationship with them.

Another thing I think that the love should be initiated if you want to have a relationship with someone you have to actually ask them out like in real life, if you have enough influence with them they say yes, if not they reject you (you could get slapped that'd be funny :P )

Last thing, I only want to have a relationship with ONE girl/guy at a time, I want to make this somewhat realistic it would add more to the storyline and have a deeper meaning, I'd love for the relationship to have more of an impact on the overall storyline.

That's my 2 Pennies worth waht cha think?
I agree about the influence, that is what I was hoping for with the Female exile but this was way underdeveloped so it didn't matter how much influence you had or didn't have with the two possible male love interests nothing much happened as compared to KOTOR1.

I also agree with one relationship at a time but I am not as bothered about it, it could make for interesting replays.

Call me Paz, PP sounds like you're p!$&ing on my head

My Kotor Fan Fiction
PazaakPrincess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2007, 06:27 AM   #77
simplee
Lurker

i want the chance to influence the "love-story".
you know, if you want to you could make your character gay/lesbian.
or you could start a relationship with several peaple (like in kotor 2, there were 2 love-storys i think, as a male char).
also i want to have the chance to quit a relationship or to not even beginning one you know hwat i mean?

overall i want to have as much influence as i can, so i can REALY do my own decisions.
simplee is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2007, 08:53 AM   #78
shadowtrooper69
Rookie

why do we have the whole love scheme anyway? it kinda kills game experience since .......well nothing really comes out of it.
shadowtrooper69 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2007, 09:21 AM   #79
Corinthian
Banned

I've never noticed it killing the game experience, in fact, it improves it. Gives your character a little more life than "Throg Must Kill Sith."
Old 06-26-2007, 10:10 AM   #80
shadowtrooper69
Rookie

yeah but instead of wasteing time on love you can focus on different things. now throg has sick lightsaber and really awesome looking armor so now throg kill sith easier.
shadowtrooper69 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > What kind of love interest theme do you guys want in K3?