lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Full Throttle Won't Show Up...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #1
justlikewebreak
Lurker

Unhappy Full Throttle Won't Show Up...

I have the old full throttle game, it's packaged on a disc with a 3 level demo of dark forces, I'm not sure if anyone has that one, but I used to play it on my windows 95 computer and just found it.

I installed it ok, and believe it or not it runs, but the sounds a little messed up. So I figured, I'll run it through ScummVM and that might help with the sound. But when I go into scummVM, I go to the directory where the game was installed (c:/THROTTLE), and it say that there's no game file in there. When I open up the folder, the truth is there's not a lot. No data files or anything..soo...where did everything go? In the file is BOOTFULL, THROTTLE, readme, DOS4GW, and a file called imuse, that won't load.

Any ideas? This was my favorite game when I was little and I'd do anything to get it fixed.
justlikewebreak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2007, 09:34 PM   #2
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Copy absolutely everything off of the disk onto your HD...it should work if EVERYTHING is on there...but otherwise, just run it through ScummVM off of the disc.

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Full Throttle Discussion > Full Throttle Won't Show Up...