lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Flickering Loading Screens
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-21-2007, 07:30 PM   #1
Moleculor

Flickering Loading Screens

Ok. I just decided to reinstall Psychonauts again.

The loading screens flicker. Rather than the smooth expanding darkness, it flickers back and forth between various stages of expansion. The birds? They teleport and flicker around the screen, and if I'm not mistaken, they look a little 'broken' in places.

I do have the latest Nvidia drivers for my card, the Geforce 7900 GT (no it's not overclocked, no, not even by the manufacturer).

Turning off all the graphics options or trying different resolutions doesn't help.

Help?
Moleculor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #2
Rulemaster_T
Lurker

I had the same problem. I just installed the latest drivers for my video vard (nvidia geforce 7300) and it did the trick ... you might try updating your drivers again ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moleculor
Ok. I just decided to reinstall Psychonauts again.

The loading screens flicker. Rather than the smooth expanding darkness, it flickers back and forth between various stages of expansion. The birds? They teleport and flicker around the screen, and if I'm not mistaken, they look a little 'broken' in places.

I do have the latest Nvidia drivers for my card, the Geforce 7900 GT (no it's not overclocked, no, not even by the manufacturer).

Turning off all the graphics options or trying different resolutions doesn't help.

Help?
Rulemaster_T is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Flickering Loading Screens