lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [K1] WIP Twilek Playable Character
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #81
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Nice work!

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #82
Druganator

Current Game: Kotor, TSL, Fable II
these truly are incredible. im assuming your going to release all of these as a pack?

There is no Palpatine. No Empire. No Jedi. There is no Light. No Dark... Just you, and I, here, now.
Druganator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #83
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Very Impressive.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #84
Ferc Kast
Modder

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Veteran Modder 
They look very awesome.

Ferc Kast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-20-2009, 04:30 AM   #85
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: just modding TSL
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Welcome Back :)

I'm glad to see that you've taken up the cause once again. The Rodian screenshots are looking pretty good. At first I thought the PMBG armours looked a little awkward around the shoulder joints. Then I took a look at the original textures, and they seem to have that cloth bit between the shoulder plate and chest plate, so it's supposed to be like that. Still, you might want to consider widening the chest plate a bit (just so the "point" of the cloth is outside the "raised strap" of the Rodian model). You can see it best in the PMBG01 version (I hope that makes sense ).

All the rest look great. Nice touch around the wrist guards. Can't wait

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-23-2009, 10:38 AM   #86
Thanatos9t

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Druganator View Post
these truly are incredible. im assuming your going to release all of these as a pack?
Yeah the Twilek playable characters will be released together. As for the Rodian he will be in a pack all by himself, frankly due to the filesize of all of his clothing variations.

The Alien Jedi I may release as a stand alone texture pack as a sort of resource for modders who don't want to or lack the skill to reskin one of the alien characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
I'm glad to see that you've taken up the cause once again. The Rodian screenshots are looking pretty good. At first I thought the PMBG armours looked a little awkward around the shoulder joints. Then I took a look at the original textures, and they seem to have that cloth bit between the shoulder plate and chest plate, so it's supposed to be like that. Still, you might want to consider widening the chest plate a bit (just so the "point" of the cloth is outside the "raised strap" of the Rodian model). You can see it best in the PMBG01 version (I hope that makes sense ).

All the rest look great. Nice touch around the wrist guards. Can't wait
Yeah I noticed that when testing the skins myself but I haven't got around to widening them yet although I have now redone all of the shoulderpads for the G Armour's for the Rodian so that they go down onto the arms of the character like the human textures.

Here is a shot of the before and after images:

"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan… and yet you are nothing. In the end, you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
Thanatos9t is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-12-2014, 07:19 PM   #87
Shigar Konshi
Rookie

I take it this was never released?? If not, shame because I liked the look of the selkath and the wookie
Shigar Konshi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > [K1] WIP Twilek Playable Character