lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Pingag the Duros Chapter 1 [BETA]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-13-2008, 11:59 AM   #1
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
[K1] Pingag the Duros Chapter 1 [BETA]

I have completed the first area in my Pingag Series, Hope you like it
Download here
Quote:
================================================== ====
KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
================================================== ====

AUTHOR: wolverinestabs
EMAIL: {Snip} Email addy squelched. -RH
NAME: Pingag the Duros Series Chapter 1 (BETA)
CREDITS: Just me, but I would like to give DarthDingDong some credit for releasing a tutorial that helped me with modules.

FILENAME: Pingag1.rar
FILE SIZE: 6.87KB
DATE RELEASED: 13th January 2008

DESCRIPTION: This is part one of a whole Pingag series I am making. It is about a Duros you meet in a Wookie hut, which he got for his war efforts. He gives you a blue normal lightsaber and fights you to the death, but is he really dead? Anyway on his 'supposedly dead' body he has a combat suit and a vibroblade. It has a few scripts and a funny convo.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Place the Pingag1.mod file into your MODULES FOLDER and warp Pingag1 to see the new area.

BUGS: None serious are known tell me if you encounter any. Although once he dies if you warp back he isn't there.

PERMISSIONS: THIS MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED ON IT'S OWN OR PART OF A MOD PROJECT.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.

Last edited by RedHawke; 01-14-2008 at 01:46 AM.
Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2008, 12:27 AM   #2
DarthJebus05
Banned

For the guy not respawning, I believe you untick the Permanent Death box in the KOTOR Tool UTC Editor.

*5 minutes later*

Haha, I loved it. "Because your retarded?" Haha! I killed him with my level maxed out Sith Lord... 1 Force Storm and he was dead.

I'll surely be waiting for Chapter 2!

Last edited by DarthJebus05; 01-14-2008 at 01:35 AM.
DarthJebus05 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2008, 10:57 AM   #3
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Definitely needs a lot more work, and time spent on it.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2008, 02:52 PM   #4
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
@Insidious
I see what you mean, but I am making them more fun to play as the more chapters come up, chapter 2 is seeing a lot more than a convo and fight.

@DarthJebus
I thought the retarded bit could be a bit humurous to some people, im glad you like'd it, ill try make it humurous next chapter. Chapter 2: The real truth will also see a new character/merchant in korriban cantina who tells u where pingag is, new area where Pingag and 2 other people are, in which they all have a convo, more items to get (I am thinking about custom armours for some of the items) and a few more features, and it will get better next chapter.

Btw I know I ticked 'No permanent death', strange it didn't.

Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #5
DarthJebus05
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolv
@Insidious
I see what you mean, but I am making them more fun to play as the more chapters come up, chapter 2 is seeing a lot more than a convo and fight.

@DarthJebus
I thought the retarded bit could be a bit humurous to some people, im glad you like'd it, ill try make it humurous next chapter. Chapter 2: The real truth will also see a new character/merchant in korriban cantina who tells u where pingag is, new area where Pingag and 2 other people are, in which they all have a convo, more items to get (I am thinking about custom armours for some of the items) and a few more features, and it will get better next chapter.

Btw I know I ticked 'No permanent death', strange it didn't.
I do agree with Insidious just a bit, it could have had a few more dialog options and not randomly say "Do you have any items" etc. But other than that, tis was great.

A few people wouldn't find the retarded bit funny, but it's not funny because of being over-used, it's because it was very unexpected.

You can be sure I'll be waiting for Chapter 2

:EDIT: Other than unticking Permanent Death, I'm out of ideas
DarthJebus05 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Pingag the Duros Chapter 1 [BETA]