lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Fix the main page up
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-06-2007, 09:58 PM   #1
jawathehutt
Its 5 o'clock somewhere

Current Game: Age of Empires II
Fix the main page up

Ok, honestly that place is dead. The link to the forums is broken, the last file uploaded was coursant streets, you cant even get directly to the BF2 maps from the files button, the PoTD thing hasnt ever been updated, there are no BF2 screen shots, one of the screen shots has a picture of a class that wasnt even in BF1, most of the other sections have had any updates since BF1 and the chat no longer works.

It would be nice if someone could at least fix like the forum link thing, its been bugging me for so long.
Theres also a number of dead links on the files page, and possibly other places

"Everyone that posts here is aware of the game, thanks though." ET
"It is Lucasarts"~ LordJhredmo

Last edited by jawathehutt; 03-02-2008 at 04:12 PM.
jawathehutt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2008, 04:32 PM   #2
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawathehutt
Ok, honestly that place is dead. The link to the forums is broken, the last file uploaded was coursant streets, you cant even get directly to the BF2 maps from the files button, the PoTD thing hasnt ever been updated, there are no BF2 screen shots, one of the screen shots has a picture of a class that wasnt even in BF1, most of the other sections have had any updates since BF1 and the chat no longer works.

It would be nice if someone could at least fix like the forum link thing, its been bugging me for so long.
Theres also a number of dead links on the files page, and possibly other places

You're right. I'm sorry, I've been so busy with school lately (thankfully I have a few days off for Spring Break now, woo! time to catch my breath), I haven't been checking my messages.

I'll let the staffers know about these issues, since I can't really fix the problems myself (I don't think).

Thanks for the feedback!

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > SWBattlefront.net > Feedback > Fix the main page up