lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part IV: Alliances Divided
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2007, 09:22 PM   #41
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"My parents may both be powerful Jedi, but I'm only twelve. I've never heard of anyone my age being considered great Jedi." Andros replied. "Though, I did build a lightsaber on my own when I was ten. This is it right here." He then pulled out a small lightsaber and activated it, its blade keeping a stable shape and green glow.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2007, 12:04 PM   #42
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"Impressive blade. The crystal seems to be set correctly," Andros allowed. He pulled a lightsaber that had a long handle from his belt and held it out ot the boy, "This is mine. A saberstaff, more power per swing but harder to master. It comes apart to create two single blades. Go on, hold it. Just becareful if you activate it."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2007, 07:03 PM   #43
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(@JM12:You interested at all in my Seeds of Corruption RP? It's currently the only RP started by me without you in it.)
"My dad's lightsaber is like that, though not as ornate. He built it shortly before my sister was born." Andros replied. "What was he like back then? My dad, I mean."

Old 09-29-2007, 11:12 PM   #44
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Andros looked at the boy, not sure what to say. He was honest yes but to tell the truth could be well...damaging if said the wrong way. According to his best friend, his father lied about his father being murdered but Andros say that it was based on point of view. Taking a breath, he replied, "He was younger to start as well as I. Didn't have all this silver on my head." He gave a smile.

Old 09-30-2007, 11:42 PM   #45
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I guess that would make sense. The war was still going on back then. My parents don't like to talk about it, but I was wondering if you could tell me anything. All I really know is that it was with the Sith, and it was as long as the Galactic Civil War." Andros told the man he was named for.

Old 10-01-2007, 12:10 PM   #46
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I understand their reasons for doing so," Andros replied, "War is not like the games cadets learn at a military academy. It has that effect on people." Andros smiled, "Your father believes in fighting for justice, a good thing but must have its caution."

Old 10-01-2007, 10:19 PM   #47
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Son, you probably didn't know this, but I was born a year into the war, and until your sister was born, I had never known peace." Komad told his son. "It made me grow up a lot faster that I wanted to. Your grandmother was killed when I was ten, and your grandfather got stranded on Tatooine for seven years while everyone thought he was dead. That's why I don't like to talk about it."

Old 10-02-2007, 12:09 PM   #48
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"And part of it is also the reason your sister spent three years in self imposed exile," Andros added.

Old 10-02-2007, 10:10 PM   #49
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Speaking of my sister, we're at the landing pad now, and I see her X-38 already." Komad told the group. Andros always liked seeing his aunt, in spite of her inability to accept that the republic was no long at war with anyone. He also thought that her Twi'lek half was more noticeable on the outside than her human half, moreso than his father.

Old 10-03-2007, 02:19 AM   #50
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alka looked out over the landing pad and saw her brother and niece and nephew. Her eyes though lingered heavily on Reyvan. She had missed him and couldn't wait until they were in the privacy of their quarters. She jumped out of her fighter and greeted everyone. She said to her brother, "Well Brother, a welcoming party?"

Old 10-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #51
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"It's a long story." Komad replied. "How did you manage to keep Rogue Squadron a secret from me for so long? Hethra may have approved of it when he was Grand Master, but I don't know if Master Skywalker will."

Old 10-04-2007, 03:25 PM   #52
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Rogue Squadron doesn't exist," Alkea replied firmly, "It ceased to be after the war." If she were talking to a weak minded fool, her Jedi Mind trick would work. She spoke it so forcefully that anyone would be surprised that it wasn't a mind trick.
Andros recognized the denial and realized that Komad didn't know and suspected that few Jedi knew. He knew because she confided to him and he made her promise to say somthing to her brother. Obviously she didn't. He replied, "Of course not Little One. Any news from my sister?"
"Just that the attacks on Avalonian forces were not random but strategic."
"Then this confirms Kalla and Reyvan's report," Andros said.
"They were there?" Alkea asked.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:14 PM   #53
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"The attacks have been across the edge of Republic space, so it's not surprising Avalon was attacked. From what Kalla and Reyvan found, I think Tyrannus is somehow involved." Komad replied. "We should inform Master Skywalker about this. He's been very concerned about it."

Old 10-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #54
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Tyrannus?" Alka asked, "He has not been around for years. A species of alien similar to Avalonians but they stink of death have been behind it."
Andros heard everything and was thinking about it. He thought, You are clever Tyrannus. Aloud he said, "Then we must inform Skywalker.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:53 PM   #55
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"The sooner we do, the better." Komad replied, walking up to a communications terminal, entering the code to the Jedi Cruiser Rasa, on which his wife was currently travelling back to Coruscant. "Dear, Kalla's found some interesting information on the attacks near the Unknown Regions, so I need to ask you, what do you remember about fighting a Rashikian during the Battle of Rhen Var?" He asked the holographic image of his wife.

Old 10-09-2007, 12:04 PM   #56
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Greea had always wondered about that alien species on Rhen Var. She stared at the hol image of her husband and replied, "Well they stink for a start, like death clings to them. They fight like Avalonians only they revel in blood. In shedding it at least. They warped the code of Bushida as I remember. You would have to ask Master Starlighter what that is."

Old 10-10-2007, 09:00 PM   #57
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alright, I'll see you tonight. Kalla's back, so it's all four of us under one roof again." Komad replied, ending the transmission. "My wife's description of the Rashikian she fought on Rhen Var matches what we know about them. Which raises the question of what they were doing allied with the Sith back then." He then told Master Starlighter.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:10 PM   #58
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Desire for power young Komad," Andros replied, "Avalon is where the Force began so the Legends speak."
"I remember those legends," Alka added, "It partially explains why there are so many Jedi there and why there is an abundance of Force Sensitives."
"Like the first split, there were those who lusted for poer and dominance and there was a war over that. Before Kirabaros," Andros finished.

Old 10-10-2007, 09:20 PM   #59
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"That doesn't make sense. The Force has existed as long as the Universe itself, and no planet be fully formed when the universe began. But Avalon itself is strong in the force, which would give the impression that it's where the Force began, but the original Jedi homeworld is accepted as Tython, Master Iazoki's homeworld." Komad replied. "It might also be a target." He then though of Hethra, whom after passing the title of Grand Master on to Kol Skywalker, had left for his homeworld with Almalexia. He was getting older, but Komad had heard of older Jedi, even humans, still having the fighting prowess of their youth.

Old 10-10-2007, 10:09 PM   #60
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Tython was settled by our people long ago. The explorers decided to stay and settled there. Others migrated to various other worlds," Jun-la replied softly. History was her favorite subject and she could spend hours in the archives learnignof other worlds.

Old 10-11-2007, 07:38 PM   #61
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"It's still a potential target. There are massive Jedi records there, some predating the Republic itself. It's also got a strong prescence in the Force. There are other planets which might be targets, like Ruusan, Ossus, or even Korriban." Komad pointed out.

Old 10-11-2007, 09:04 PM   #62
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Maybe so," Andros replied, "but now we must bring this up with Master Skywalker and I am sure some people would like a moment alone." He then turned to head to where the Council chambers were.
Jun-la motioned to her brother and Andros Kaltas and said, "Are you coming Master Kaltas and Padawan Kaltas?"

Old 10-11-2007, 09:47 PM   #63
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Yes, of course." Komad replied, and was immediately overcome by a vision in his head...
He found himself on the plains of Tython, under siege by the Rashikians. He saw Hethra, lightsaber in hand, trying to lead what Jedi were stationed on the planet against the invaders. "Don't let them near the archives!" He heard the great Jedi Master shout. He then watched as a shadow covered the valley, and he heard a deep, demonic voice say, "Hello, Master Iazoki. Your time has come."
When the vision ended, he immedatiately stated, "We have to warn Hethra immediately."

Last edited by Alkonium; 06-17-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:47 PM   #64
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Andros sensed the surge in the Force as he was sure his daughter did. Her gift in visions was so much like his mother's so he had been told. He looked at his daughter and she nodded. Jun-la took off down the halls back to the docks to climb aboard her Avalonian fighter.
Alkea noticed her brother stiffen. She gave a slight squeeze to Reyvan's arm and siddled up to her brother. She heard him mutter that Hethra needed to be warned and said, "I think someone is a step ahead of you."

Old 10-16-2007, 08:58 AM   #65
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad looked to see worried faces on his son and daughter. "I'm fine, don't worry." He said, turning to his daughter. "I think you should inform Master Skywalker about your discoveries near the Unknown regions." He said to her.

Old 10-16-2007, 04:13 PM   #66
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tulre was there to listen to the conversation. His sister had already left to go to Hethra. She was always two steps ahead of everyone as he jokingly called it. He knew that Master Kaltas had the same vision as his sister for she had warned him through their connection. He turned to follow his father to go see Master Skywalker.

Andros was in a thoughtful mode but looked at the younger Andros who had never left his side. He asked him, "Did your mother ever tell you about meeting a Rashikian?"

Last edited by JediMaster12; 10-17-2007 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:41 PM   #67
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(@JM12: You got permission from steven to take over the role of Kalla, right?)
"Sure you don't want to go to Tython as well? After all, you were Hethra's apprentice." Komad said to his sister. "Though, I'd understand why you want to stay here for now."

Old 10-17-2007, 12:05 PM   #68
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((I forgot Kalla wasn't mine but I fixed my post))

Alka looked at her brother thoughtfully. She did want to go but she was confident in Jun-la's ability. She didn't tell Komad but while she was out near the Unknown Regions, she met up with Jun-la as she was defending a small outpost and holding up well. She did want to go because she wanted to see her old master and warn him. She replied, "Jun-la is a step ahead of me but I will go when we hear what Master Skywalker has to say."

Old 10-17-2007, 04:19 PM   #69
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(I suppose you could take the role until steven decides to post if you want. We need the character, and steven's not posting.)
Trying to change the subject from the current crisis, Komad decided to ask about his nephew Scooter. "So, how's your son doing? I haven't seen him in a while." He asked his sister.

Last edited by Alkonium; 10-17-2007 at 09:42 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:36 PM   #70
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alka gave a smile and said, "Last i heard he was on Dantooine. He wouldn't say specifically but I think he has Jun-la's pechant for history."

Almalexia, Princess of Aztlan the water world of Avalon, stared up at the sky. For the past seventeen years she had been happy. After the incident on the Death STar, she rekindled her relationship with Hethra and they spent time getting to know each other again. When Hethra returned to his homeworld, she went with him. There they were married under Avalonian law. They had twin sons, both of whom she was proud of.

Today was different. She long knew that Tyrannus, the traitor had survived. She had seen it in the eyes of the Lord of Lords when he barely escaped the destruction. Something stirred upon the winds of the planet. She barely noticed it when Hethra joined her. She said, "Something is happening. The spirits of the winds say so."

Old 10-29-2007, 04:33 PM   #71
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Kalla walked through the corridors towards Master Skywalker's private chambers. She had always felt a strange nervous feeling when she walked down these corridors. No other part of the temple made her feel this way and she could never understand why. The only difference between this corridor and the others was the fact this one led to the strongest jedi in the temple. Perhaps that was the reason, but it didn't matter. She had more pressing things to take care of.

She walked in and was greeted by Master Skywalker with a box. She returned the box before handing him a datapad. "I've logged everything I learned from the mission into that datapad. It includes Tyrannus and the Rashikians involvement. Is there anything else?" Skywalker shook his head and Kalla left to her own quarters."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-29-2007, 06:20 PM   #72
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I know. Take our sons and leave for the Core." Hethra told Almalexia. "Whatever is coming, it will not be pleasant, and I want to ensure your safety."

Old 10-30-2007, 12:21 PM   #73
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"And you know the answer to that Hethra," Almalexia replied, "I lost you once and I am not going to again." She didn't want to leave him. It was not in her nature to leave a fight when it has begun. It was a sign of weakness and a leader must show no weakness. "I don't want to leave you."

Jun-la was fighting despair over the situation. Her father had lived in a relative peace for the last seventeen years and now trouble was brewing again. Her father was not one to take betrayal lightly. She only hoped that Master Hethra would be willing to help when she arrived.

Andros waited while Kalla gave the report to Master Skywalker. He asked Komad, "How do you propose we explain the situation?"

Old 10-30-2007, 11:09 PM   #74
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We shouldn't. We weren't the ones investigating the disturbances out there. We should best allow Reyvan to explain it." Komad replied.
"I sense I know what is coming. I have little chance of survival, but you can escape with your life. You have the choice of living without me, or dieing with me." Hethra told Almalexia.

Old 10-31-2007, 12:02 PM   #75
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Remember what I told you?" Almalexia asked. There wasn't time to answer for a knock resounded at the door.

Andros didn't say anything as Reyvan gave a report of what he and Kalla had discovered. Kalla had already given hers and he was just confirming. Andros listened intently but gave off the expression that he was bored with the whole thing. Anyone who didn't know him thought this but his friends and family knew better.

Jun-la had made good time to warn Hethra and Princess Almalexia. She landed without any trouble for as far as most authorites saw her, she was an emissary for Avalon. Few noticed she carried a lightsaber. She jumped out of her fighter and made her way to the docking offices to pay her fee and headed to where Hethra and Almalexia had settled. Even though the technology allowed for a chime or sensors, it was polite to knock, even through six inches or durasteel. Her smooth hands knocked and waited.

Old 10-31-2007, 11:39 PM   #76
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Hethra opened the door to see Jun-la. "What are you doing here?" He asked her immediately.
Kol Skywalker thought about what he had heard, and decided to act on it. "Alka, I want you to go to Tython, the reports from there, combined with the information your husband confirmed, leads me to beleive that these Rashikians are going to attack there, and I don't mean like their attacks on Republic ships lately." He said to Alka.

Old 11-01-2007, 12:34 PM   #77
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I'll go Master Skywalker," Alka replied, "If only to help Jun-la. She has gone there already to help."

Jun-la wasn't put out by the welcome. She replied, "A disturbance brought me here. Things may happen here but it is not for you or anyone else save but one."

Old 11-02-2007, 08:36 AM   #78
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I know what's going to happen, which is why I must stay here." Hethra replied.
"Master Skywalker, I don't believe sending a single Jedi is enough for what's out there." Komad told Kol Skywalker. "I agree, perhaps it would be best to send Master Starlighter, his knowledge of these Rashikians would be of great help on Tython."

Old 11-02-2007, 12:27 PM   #79
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"As well as I. You forget Master Hethra that my gift is in visions," Jun-la replied in a quiet voice. "I have come to help but the bigger threat is on an Avalonian." She refrained from describing a vision that had haunted her since she began her journey to return to Coruscant. Outside events were used as a means to defeat the Avalonian since the relationships they form tend to be as physical as a bond between master and apprentice bordering on familial ties. Even now she saw the one who was responsible commiting the same act over and over again.

Reyvan agreed with Komad, "I concur. Two Avalonians make a formidable force." He remembered a story that Jun-la once used to illustrate that numbers weren't always everything if you had a warrior's heart. "Master Starlighter and Jun-la can help in ways we couldn't," referring to their connections to the Avalonian fleet, the only true fighting force still in existence since Avalon joined the Republic four thousand years ago.
Alkea nodded in agreement while watching Master Starlighter. Andros appeared to not be listening but in truth he was deep in thought as he was listening. More likely he was working out a scenario that could happen. She knew he had seen what Komad had seen and wondered if he knew it was meant to be or it could be changed.
As if he had read her thoughts, Andros looked at Alkea and said softly, "The future is uncertain. The same as the stars." It was a private reference when he once explained the concept of reading the stars. It took years often centuries to see what was to be. Jun-la was one who diligently studied them. The joke among the family was that she was the only one with Kirabaros' gift of sight. The rest was dispersed through the family.
"Then you are going?" Alkea asked.
"I will. Hethra is a friend," Andros replied, "He found me when I was at the pit of despair. I owe him that much and more."
Alkea nodded and waited for Master Skywalker to give his opinion and consent.

Old 11-05-2007, 07:43 AM   #80
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I know, and the threat will be here. The data in the archives here contain extensive information on the known galaxy. If they take this planet, they'll know exactly where to hit the Republic, and we could fall within weeks." Hethra told Jun-la.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part IV: Alliances Divided