lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part IV: Alliances Divided
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-05-2007, 11:58 AM   #81
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"Master Hethra," Jun-la got quiet, "He will come for my father." She had her eyes cast downward as a show of respect for Master Hethra. "My father will have to face him again. Avalon and all we stand for will be put down if he succeeds in defeating my father."

Alka brushed her lips gently on Reyvan's face who warned her to be careful. She in turn said, "Watch out for him," and motioned with her eyes towards Andros. She gave him another kiss and went to the hangar back to her fighter. She might need to call her squadron again but that was their mission.
Andros came up to her and smiled, "May the Force be with you Little One."
Alka replied, "I will," and with a quick bow to MAster Skywalker, she took her leave. She figured Jun-la would already be there so at least there would beone more friendly face before the storm besides Hethra's.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2007, 08:58 PM   #82
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Even so, the Rashikians are coming here, and we have to evacuate as many civilians as we can, and we have to transfer the data in the archives to Coruscant, where it'll be safe." Hethra replied.
Back on Coruscant, Komad waited at a Temple landing pad with his son and daughter for his wife's shuttle to land, and as he looked up, he spotted him come into the atmosphere.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2007, 03:31 PM   #83
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"For certain this is not," Jun-la replied, "For certain you face death." She was rather quiet inwardly thinking and replaying the inmages over and over in her mind.

Greea was impatient to see her family. Still she was a Jedi and had to practice patience. The shuttle would get there soon enough. She projected her longing and love so much that it reached Andros who was standing next to Komad. He smiled and said, "I see that greetings shall be like the morning sun. Full and bright."

Old 11-07-2007, 06:48 PM   #84
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(I meant Andros Kaltas)
"Death is a natural part of life, and if I die here, I will die protecting those I care about." Hethra replied. "I do not fear death."

Old 11-08-2007, 11:09 AM   #85
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((I know but Andros likes Greea as well))

"Nor I Master Hethra but a future I see for you," Jun-la replied.
"Still we must help the people. You know our duty," Almalexia replied to the younger girl. She was aware that sometimes Jun-la obessed over a vision but she never explained fully to get any advice. It was as if she was waging a private war.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:28 AM   #86
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Realising the confusion, Hethra decided to ask for clarity. "I think a little more knowledge might light our way, Jun-la." He told her.
As his wife stepped out of the shuttle, Komad greeted her with a kiss on the cheek. "So, how was Kessel?" He asked her.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:45 AM   #87
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"What about Master Hethra?" Jun-la replied,"War will come and a future for you I see."

Greea smiled at her children and hugged her husband replying, "Spice mines are the same. Funny thing is there were some strange incidents. At first it was thought to be sabotage but it looks like some equipment failure." She turned her head to see MAster Starlighter standing there watching them. SHe then asked in a whisper, "And how is Master Starlighter?"

Old 11-12-2007, 02:55 PM   #88
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I am not a young man, I have lived a long life. But still, you need to explain what's going on." Hethra replied.
"Curious, but it's probably just ordinary smugglers creating a diversion." Komad replied. "I have some other good news: I talked to Jun-la, and she said she'll train Andros when he's ready."

Old 11-12-2007, 07:15 PM   #89
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"That is good darling," Greea replied, "yet I sense that is not the reason for the somber mood that Master Starlighter is trying to hide by talking to our son."

"For as long as it has been remembered, it is said the Force began with Avalon which explains why there are so many Force Sensitives and Jedi, even when Vader thought he destroyed them all," Jun-la began, "One united the Republic and our people. One named Kirabaros, the Heart of the Guardian. He had enemies of course but only one sought the blood to be repaid, blood duel. It was said that the Jedi Ashira-Li Starlighter defeated the last family member of the family that sought to destroy the lines of the Jedi Revan and Kirabaros. Unfortunately I found out that our friend from sixteen years ago is a member of the family set on blood to be repaid. I also had a vision of him killing my father, before and after I found out.
"Death means many things. It is not just physical. It also can mean emotional and mental death. If you die you will kill my father." It sounded harsh even to Jun-la but she knew that Master Hethra wouldn't allow for anything less.
Almalexia recognized the tones in which Jun-la uttered her explanation. She had heard those tones of pain and worry before. Andros had the same tones though he masked them well from Hethra. She had heard that Lady Ashira-Li took it very personal when a Jedi friend was killed during the Clone Wars and was almost broken when the other nearly rejected her. To bear the burden of having to watch your back was something she never had to experience and was worried for the young Jedi. She figured it was why she held the scoundrel turned hero at arms's length.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:44 AM   #90
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Even so, I have to stay here to help protect the Archives. If they take this planet, the rest of the Republic will fall." Hethra replied.
"Kalla found out that Tyrannus is involved in the disturbances near the Unknown Regions. Master Starlighter knows what's going to happen." Komad replied.

Old 11-13-2007, 12:06 PM   #91
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Not everything," Jun-la replied quietly. It was pointless to argue a point said. The Archives did need to be protected but at what cost? "Father knows his enemy yes but he doesn't know what will happen. All he knows is that if something should happen, it will echo to the core of his being. A wound if you will."
Almalexia thought the same thing and asked, "If the Archives mean so much, what about making them in place that cannot be found except by those who know where it is?"

Old 11-13-2007, 01:14 PM   #92
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"That's the plan, but because the amount of data it contains, it will take time to transfer the files. Once that's done, there would be no reason for them to want this planet. It's too remote to be of any other value." Hethra stated.

Old 11-13-2007, 08:21 PM   #93
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Unless..." Almalexia broke off to look at Jun-la.
Jun-la looked at the princess and asked, "You mean?"
"Yes," Almalexia nodded, "If I remember correctly they were done when your grandmother was fifteen, around the time when she first went to Bandomeer."
"There wouldn't be any reason for it to discontinue even with all that has happened. Old Pythias would know where it is."

Andros was talking to his namesake aware taht Greea was worried about him and his possible reaction to what he already knew: Tyrannus was back and he was out for blood. He said nothing of it especially to his daughter since her perchant for visions tended to stay in her mind. He spoke to young Andros, "Tell me. How has your mother fared when I went to Bandomeer of all places. SHe seemed uneasy when I went but I never asked her."

Old 11-15-2007, 08:27 AM   #94
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I don't remember anything about that. I think my parents mentioned something about it when I was really young, though." The younger Andros replied.
"What exactly?" Hethra asked, confused about what Jun-la and Almalexia were talking about.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:05 PM   #95
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Hmm," Andros mused, "What do you recall from the conversation? Use the Force." He gave a smile of encouragement.

Almalexia and Jun-la looked at each other deciding who should tell Hethra what they were discussing. They didn't use words but spoke through the eyes, a puxxling and sometimes annoying trait Avalonians used at times. Jun-la gave a slight nod before answering, "There is no need to copy or protect the Archives. It is already done."

Old 11-15-2007, 11:59 PM   #96
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"If they are already in another location, than the Archives must be wiped clean. And still we must raise the defenses. I will not allow any planet of the Republic to fall into enemy hands." Hethra told them.
"I think they were comparing some stunt my aunt pulled to it. I remember my dad saying earlier that they hadn't seen you since before I was born." Andros replied.

Old 11-16-2007, 02:41 PM   #97
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Defenses are underway Master Hethra," Jun-la replied. "If I know my father and brother, they would have let my sister and sunt know. The Avalonian fleet would be on its way."
"But I think we should allow the local miltia to mobilize. This is their home too," Almalexia added.
"I agree. To deny the righ to defend a home loses strength." Jun-la nodded her agreement. She knew that one free man defending his home is more powerful than ten hired soldiers. Her time with the tribes taught her that. Her father said that occassionally too but she never quite believed it.

"Hmm your father always thought I was a semi bad influence on your aunt. The thing is I saw her unique spirit," Andros explained to the younger one. He smiled at the thought. The second part about Komad not seeing him, he figured he should explain, "I don't know how much you know but you do know that I lost my wife when my children were as old as your parents when they first met?"

Old 11-18-2007, 11:23 PM   #98
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"This is my home as well, I will lead the defense." Hethra stated. "I fought the Sith for twenty-four years, and I may be getting old, but I more experience than the militia, and I have the Force guiding me."

Old 11-18-2007, 11:36 PM   #99
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"One free man defending his home is more powerful than ten hired mercenaries Master Hethra," Jun-la replied, "I believe my father mentioned it to you before."
"And I will stay and help you," Almalexia looked at Hethra with the love burning strong in her eyes.

Old 11-20-2007, 09:09 PM   #100
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I didn't know that. My parents rarely mention you, and yet they respect you enough to give me your name." The younger Andros replied.
"We should get started with preparations; the militia is all this planet's got. The Republic military has been out of commission since the end of the War of Resurrection sixteen years ago." Hethra stated.
"I'm worried. These attacks by the Rashikians are getting worse, and the Senate's not helping, if what I saw comes true, we're going to lose a planet very soon, along with someone very important." Komad told Greea.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:11 PM   #101
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I sensed something wasn't right in your eyes darling. There have been reports of anomalies near the Unknown Regions but nothing that has raised alarm," Greea replied, sharing Komad's concern. She asked, "How is the elder Andros? He seems more watchful."

Andros looked at the younger one with a gentle look in his eyes. Once his children were that small as well as his adopted nephew Ben Skywalker. Has is been so long? he wondered. He gave a smile and replied, "They respect privacy and believe that if it should be told then it should be told by the one who knows best. My wife died defending our people and the Republic when the twins were young adults by our standard. She had courage, strength, much like your mother which is why we get along when I see her. Andorra was my life and when you lose someone that close it creates a void. It feels as if part of you dies. Perhaps you are too young to understand." He gave a slight shake of his silver mane.

"Not without Rogue Squad, Master Hethra," Alka sounded from the open door.

Old 11-22-2007, 12:00 AM   #102
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(How is Ben Skywalker Andros' adoptive nephew?)
"I think our son would be a better person to answer that one." Komad replied.
"Very well. Patrol the skies above the planet, and let me know the Rashikian fleet enters the system." Hethra told his former apprentice. You cannot escape your fate, Master Iazoki, noone can. He then heard in his head.

Old 11-25-2007, 06:14 PM   #103
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((Master Starlighter and Luke Skywalker were very close, like brothers. Andros went through the Avalonian custom of claiming him as his brother's son.))

"Perhaps you are right darling," Greea replied. She then spoke to both the younger and older Andros, "Time has a way of changing things."
"That is life," Andros replied, remembering the teasing he used to give Greea and Komad, "I came to welcome you home."

Jun-la made a sharp turn to look at Master Hethra. She didn't hear the exact words but the evil within vibrated her senses. She looked at Alka and nodded. Alka replied, "Yes master," and stepped outside to contact her squad.
Jun-la moved about the room like one of her father's wolves sniffing out the presence. It came again, You will lose this battle. You will never escape your fate. She gave an unusual growl and spoke aloud at the ceiling, "If it is the will of the Force than so be it."

In a chamber on his ship, the figure kneeling smiled. He was trying to reach the Jedi Master who was friend to Starlighter but it was the girl who responded. He had long known that of the twins, the girl was the more powerful. He sat there smiling in the dark. He said to no one in particular, "Oh you will know what it means to have a destiny young one. It will be your destiny to be alone as you have always known."

Old 11-25-2007, 11:57 PM   #104
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(Unless you want Tyrannus killed off in the attack on Tython, my plan is that the attack is not lead by him, but a high ranking Rashikian General whose name is never learned. Speaking of Rashikians, are they somewhat comparable to the Chaos Space Marines of Warhammer 40,000? Because that's what I keep thinking of with them.)
"Set course for Tython. From there we shall begin our attack on the rest of the galaxy." The Rashikian commander ordered from the bridge of his vile command ship.
"I will see to it that the files in the archive are erased, now that they have safely been copied to Coruscant." Hethra told Almalexia.

Old 11-26-2007, 12:13 PM   #105
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((The Rashikians I developed from the stories of how Orcs came about in LOTR. They were once Avalonians but their greed for power and domination of the galaxy had them cast out. They always have the stench of death on them and they speak what is called the third river, the tongue of death so to speak. They still respect the way of the sword so they can get put out by bad form.))

"I will darling," Almalexia gave a gentle kiss to Hethra's cheek before leaving to carry out her task. Hethra might want her to leave but she will stay with him. The boys were adults now by Avalonian standard and they have proven more than once they could take care of themselves. She paused to look at Jun-la and then left.
Jun-la knew she caused a scene by shouting out like that. Hell her father did that once or twice when she was growing up and still playing with cousin Ben. Still she knew Tyrannus was behind it for he taunted her but she knew that he wasn't leading the armies. She kept pacing around agitated and cocking her ear as if to listen for more.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:47 AM   #106
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"My lord, scanners have detected a squad of Republic fighters patrolling the planet. What are your orders?" One of the Rashikian scout told the General.
"Destroy them. Leave one alive to warn the planet." The General replied.
"Yes, my lord."

Old 11-27-2007, 12:11 PM   #107
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alka loved the sleek feel of Avalonian fighters and she appreciated the feel of the near ancient X-wings. Actually just being in the pilot's was the best feeling in the world next to being with Reyvan. When the Senate comissioned Rogue squadron, she was selected to be squad leader. When it was "offiically" decomissioned, she was still squad leader.
Flying above Tython in orbit, she ordered a full scan of the area. Reaching out with the Force, she sensed something was not right and asked for a report.

Old 11-27-2007, 11:46 PM   #108
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(How can Hethra and Almalexia's sons be considered adult? The oldest they could be is fifteen.)
"Rogue leader, long range scans have detected a large capital ship coming this way. Its design doesn't match anything on record, and what's that, I - AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" The transmission ended abruptly. "Return to the planet, 'Rogue Leader'. Warn your people. I want the satisfaction of a good fight before I destroy them." The same demonic voice now came through on Alka's comm systems.
Hethra pushed a button at the base of the Archive Tower and watched as the data began to disappear. It would take time, but it was still safer than simply destroying the structure.

Last edited by Alkonium; 11-28-2007 at 12:17 AM.
Old 11-28-2007, 12:21 PM   #109
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((In Avalaonian standard, 15 is considered the age when young boys become men. They take their place within the tribe/society. Not all that different from some other cultures))

Alka listened to the transaction and the voice grated on her nerves. Master Starlighter was right in that a Rashikian's voice could hurt your ears. Still she needed to buy Master Hethra some time. She responded, "This is your last chance to surrender whoever you are. Stop or I shall have to shoot you."

Jun-la had scrambled a code to the Avalonian fleet to her uncles Heros and Philos. They said that they would be there in three minutes. She smiled that her brother thought quick on his feet. She turned to look in as Masther Hethra watched the data files disappear. Almalexia was rallying the planetary defenses. She asked Master Hethra, "Do you think we will come out of this?"

Tulre was quick on his feet. He had to let Komad and his father know. He bumped into Reyvan on the way and told him the news. Reyvan indicated that they should tell together and took off at a fast pace. They caught up with the group heading towards the gardens and ran towards them. Tulre said, "Master... Kaltas... news... from... Tythor..." He was panting to catch his breath.

Old 11-28-2007, 11:12 PM   #110
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I am commanding a capital ship, and you are piloting a single fighter. You are in no position to give ultimatums, halfbreed." The voice told her. "Go now, or we will destroy you along with the rest of your squadron."
"I don't know. The only one whose fate is certain is me, and even then I hope it isn't." Hethra told her.
"Calm down Tulre, what's going on?" Komad asked.

Old 12-03-2007, 12:33 PM   #111
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I have every right," Alka replied. She maneuvered her fighter while signalling to the squad to assume attack formation.

"Always in motion the future is," Jun-la muttered to herself but loud enough for Hethra to hear. Then louder she said, "Even then yours is not certain. I saw only one of possible futures. It can change with the tinnest action. Even now it is changed with me being here."

Tulre took a long deep breath, frustrated that he hadn't used the method of controlling his airflow. Now he looked like a gopper fish. Slowing his breathing he reiterated, "Tythor has been attacked. The fleet is on it's way."

Old 12-03-2007, 07:12 PM   #112
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(Actually, I've already decided what's going to happen to Hethra, so in a sense, it is set in stone)
"Bring your ships any closer and I will wipe you out." The Rashikian General replied. "You are no different from the other thousands who have challenged me before, and I have slaughtered them all. "
"The Republic does not have an army anymore, and most of the Jedi are preoccupied, but I will go to help." Komad replied.

Old 12-03-2007, 11:56 PM   #113
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((That has to do with Jun-la. She is afraid for Hethra and Lady Almalexia.Too much like her grandmother: loving heart))

"No Master Kaltas," Tulre patiently explained as if he were a youngling, "The Avalonian fleet is coming. It is part of their duty. Our honor-bound duty."

A voice then crackled through, "And you should know that where one strikes, the counterstrike will follow." General Philos switched off the comm and looked at the huge ship. It was of an old class and no match in terms of guns against the sleek new Avalonian ships falling in behind him. Before they entered hyperspace, they activated a dampener that masked their signature, an upgrade from previous attempts. His nephew had sent word as well as his niece and he'd be damned if he would not help them. They were his brother's children.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:12 PM   #114
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(This was never explicitly stated before, but the X-38 is not an X-Wing variant
"If you think our weaponry is as ancient as the rest of the ship, you are gravely mistaken. Don't you wonder what happened to the Sith's weapons after their defeat?" The Rashikian general replied, effortlessly destroying all of Rogue Squadron, with the exception of Alka's X-38. "Go back to the planet, or you shall join your squadron." He told Alka. He then switched off the comm, and addressed one of his underlings. "Prepare landing craft."
"People of Tython, we are the only ones keeping this world in Republic hands. If we fail, we not only fail our home, but we fail the Republic, because if this world falls, the Rashikians will be able to advance on the rest of the free galaxy." Hethra gave his speech to the militia.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:33 PM   #115
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Fire," General Philos ordered. The huge battleships unleashed their firepower at the Rashikian ship. General Philos then called through the comm, "You are sloppy. Do yourself a favor and surrender Rashikian."

Alka took the opportunity to make for the Avalonian fleet that had gotten very close in such a short amount of time. She had heard that they had developed improvements that enabled them to get there seconds to minutes faster. She was allowed to dock with one of the external ports and waited.

Old 12-05-2007, 08:41 PM   #116
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(Since steven hasn't been posting, I'll take over Kalla, unless you want her)
"If you want me to surrender, you're in the wrong place. I left with the landing craft and if you want to save your precious planet." The General told them.
A Jedi Cruiser came out of hyperspace near Tython, carrying Komad and his family. The ship was small enough not to be noticed by the Rashikians, and landed on the planet. Komad stepped out to see ancient craft landing on the fields. He saw the warriors stepping out, in their black armour, and their twisted rifles, and watched as they marched towards the settlement. He looked and saw Hethra leading the militia. "Don't let them near the archive!" He heard. Then, a shadow stretched across the battlefield, and the same demonic voice could be heard, but this time, a face could be put on it. "Hello Master Iazoki. Your time has come." The Rashikian general said. "We'll see about that." Hethra replied, activating his lightsaber. The Rashikian general then pulled out a bloodstained vibroblade, pointing it at Hethra

Last edited by Alkonium; 12-08-2007 at 09:52 AM.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:49 PM   #117
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((Actually Rashikians wear black and stained in places with blood. That is the reason for the stench of death. Oh and the Rashikians don't carry lightsabers but blades. Also you had the general land pretty fast))

Jun-la saw the Rashikian face Hethra and with a huge jump, she landed in front of Hethra and drew her katana blade, the one that belonged to her grandmother. She said, "You made a mistake coming here."

Andros came barreling out of the ship that had carried the Kaltas family like a blaster bolt like he was twenty instead of his years. He had ignited the double saber he had carried all his life and charged at the stinking soldiers. Tulre followed suit but went looking for his twin while Reyvan battled on hoping that Alkea was alright.

General Philos had sent out fighters to counter enemy fighters in the sky. He watched the ensuing battle and gave orders for maneuvers. He was joined by Alkea who demanded to get to the surface. He was already sending a wave of reinforcements for the militia and told her to catch the next transport.

Old 12-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #118
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Perhaps, or perhaps your people's time has passed, and you refuse to see it." The general told Jun-la. "Stand aside and let me face the Jedi." "Jun-la, your skill could be better put to use fighting those Rashikian warriors." Hethra told her. The general then threw Jun-la aside with the Force and leapt towards Hethra, bloody vibroblade in hand. Hethra immediately blocked the blade with his lightsaber, which did not cut through. "A cortosis blade. I'm not surprised." He said. "Good, I wouldn't want to be fighting an ignorant foe, like most of you Jedi." The General replied. "You're probably one of the few Jedi to care enough to come out here and defend this pathetic planet." "This planet happens to be my home." Hethra replied. "And that's why." The General told him.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #119
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Jun-la, when provoked was persistent, and she wasn't going to take it lying down. Summoning the residual abilities that was left from the Rashikian general, she amplified it and turned the tables. She said, "Persistence is my name as well as my family name." She twirled the blade forged by the best smiths of her people. SHe was not going to use her lightsaber, "Two Jedi are better than one."

The transport that Alka was on barely made it to the surface admist the heavy barrage of fire. She was almost thrown to her feet when she was steadied by a strong grip. She looked up and saw the face of General Philos. She asked, "General shouldn't you be commanding the fleet?"
General Heros looked at the half Twi'lek and half human with benign amusement. His brother had spoken much of the firey girl and here he was in the same transport as she. He answered, "General Philos is in charge of the fleet. I am to lead the ground troops."
Alka realized her mistake and quickly apologized for it. She had forgotten that Andros had twin brothers, the youngest of their siblings, raised by their mother's adopted family on Belos. Looking at Heros, she could see their brother in him but he looked different. An odd trait was that he had softened curves about his face but a masculine jaw and his hair was the rich dark brown, two shades darker than his sister. She would have to ask about that later. Instead she said, "Well General, a plan of attack?"
"More likely we will be fighting Rashikians. Once part of us but their greed warped them. They will have allies though. Mostly mercenaries or bounty hunters with nothing better to do. An alliance forged on hatred is a fragile one at best," General Heros replied looking at the girl. He could see that she was a battle toughened warrior. She had shou. He slipped something from his belt and handed it to her, "Here."
"What is it?"
"Just in case," General Heros replied as the transport landed and the door popped open. He then shouted in Avalonian, "Now we fight brothers!" and drawing his sword he charged out.

The ship that Andros was on with Komad came out of hyperspace near the battle but they were far away enough to be undetected. He asked Komad, "May I?" He indicated that he wanted to pilot the ship. He still had a few tricks up his sleeves and he needed to meet up with his brother on the surface.

Old 12-11-2007, 11:56 PM   #120
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
The Rashikian General continued to drive Hethra and Jun-la, deeper behind Republic lines, and closer to the Archive Tower. "You old fool. You've led me right where I need to be." He said. "It matters not. Most of the data has been erased anyway." Hethra replied.
"Alright." Komad replied and stepped out of the pilot's seat.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part IV: Alliances Divided