lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problem with invisibile units
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-12-2007, 06:30 AM   #1
Fire Brand
Lurker

Problem with invisibile units

I've installed the game (saga version), title video and everything run fine, start up a tutorial or normal game, and the units and buildings are invisible! If you click the "idle worker" button, it selects a worker (who is invisible), and you can move him around (the invisible space is surrounded by the selection cursor, so you can see where he is/should be), but the actual units and buildings themselves don't show up!

I read around a LOT of forums and this question has been posted a few times, but never answered, and I did a long search of most of the topics on this forum and didn't see this issue come up.

I'm running Xp, an amd athlon 3500+ with 1GB of ram, and an nvidia gforce 7600 card.
Fire Brand is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > Community > GalacticBattles.com > Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds > Galactic Discussion > Problem with invisibile units