lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Working Mirrors
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-25-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
neal8929
Rookie

Working Mirrors

I have read every single thread about mirrors here, and I have gotten this far into making one.

I can make a mirror that is black and you can't see the reflection until you go into first person and walk as close as you can to it. Then it is very clear.

So if anyone can make mirrors well, has made a good mirror, or has any ideas as to how I could make a working mirror please do tell. I want a good one like on the last single player level with desann.

*edit
from further experimentation i have found that if the other side of a mirror brush is touching the void, then the mirror works. BUT you can see through the mirror and see all other parts of map, thats a bad thing.

All should know this...it's not the staff that makes you a noob, its how you use it.

Last edited by neal8929; 09-25-2007 at 09:00 PM.
neal8929 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2007, 11:38 PM   #2
neal8929
Rookie

ok let me put it this way, has anyone ever made a MP map with a mirror in it?

All should know this...it's not the staff that makes you a noob, its how you use it.
Old 09-26-2007, 12:19 AM   #3
neal8929
Rookie

Ok nevermind, I found out how to do it. If anyone really needs to know message me or something.

Old 02-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #4
ds615
Rookie

I didn't see this until now, I have a mirror in a map of mine that works really well. I'm glad you got it working.
What turned out to be your issue?
ds615 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > JO Mapping > Working Mirrors