lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: FINAL FANTASY
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-05-2008, 02:55 AM   #441
Meowster

Current Game: New Vegas/KotOR
(( I do. Or, at least I think I do. I have the piece of Magicite as well. ))

Errol looked as he saw Souvi run toward the dragon; with that steel, gleaming steel blade shimmering across the darkness, as a bright turqouise shone off of the blade from the rapid bullets. The White Dragon was certainly a ghoulish creature, its angry face showing traces of delight.

Looking at the shimmering blue light radiating off of the bullets, brought his attention to the Magicite. Maybe, there were enough magick in there for Espers to work? That is, if Espers exist at all. That being said, he had to be the most careful; combined with both the Spirit Orb, AND the Magicite could work to his advantage...

...if only Errol knew how to tap its energy. He ran next to Randon, and looked at the ongoing battle against the White Death.

To love another person is to see the face of God.
Meowster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2008, 09:44 AM   #442
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel glanced at Errol as he too watched the battle between Souvi and White Death. When she saw Souvi's blade turn from rusty to shinning wonderous steel blade, she gasped.

"I never seen anything like it!" Angel said, as she stared at the breathtaking blade. But then she focused on White Death again.

As he blew bullets of blue fire at Souvi, the young girl gasped, and placed her hand over her mouth. "We gotta get rid of that dragon, before Souvi gets fried! And worse... all of us!"

She looked around the cave, trying to figure out what could possibly kill White Death...

Suddenly, she thought about the Spirit Orb. Angel turned to Randon. "Randon? Can the orb stop the dragon?"
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #443
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Souvi never truly understood how did it worked. The sword -- when it was given to me, that old cook said that it could do that, recreate any other sword, but he didn't said how.... He couldn't, however, stop thinking that this was the finest hour to learn the trick.

Running as fast as he could, Souvi managed to short the distance between him and the dragon, but now that it was fully awaken again, it was firing blue fireballs on his direction. So far, he had managed to avoid the spheres, but he had halted his advance; he wouldn't be able to get close enough.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #444
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"Randon? Can the orb stop the dragon?"

Randon thought for a moment, skimming over his brief history of the Pieces... he definatly forgot about something though wasn't sure if it was correct.

"If from what I can remember correctly, each orb contains some sort of guardian when they feel they are in tremendous danger."

At first, Randon believed it to be some kind of myth. But if it wasn't, how was it that the orb not summond its esper to protect itself when they stole it from the vault. Still, summoning could be the only option at the moment if Souvi's sword ccan't with stand the dragon.

((I feel we should further explore this cave while being chased by White Death. Kinda like any typical adventure game Don't worry, we can summon the Esper after the brief chasing. Hey Meowster, wanna take the pleasure of accidently dropping the orb down a slidding passage?))
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-13-2008, 11:12 AM   #445
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Sounds cool to me. ))

"If from what I can remember correctly, each orb contains some sort of guardian when they feel they are in tremendous danger."

"Oh. Well... it better summon something, before we're all eaten!" Angel replied, watching Souvi and White Death continue to battle.

Angel began to wonder: would an Esper protect the Orb... or a Magicite that Errol had protect it? Or could it be both? She placed her hand on her forehead worringly.

This was going to be a challenge to stop White Death. A challenge she never faced before...
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > FINAL FANTASY