lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: FINAL FANTASY
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-18-2007, 06:12 PM   #121
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"Maybe you can't call the guards... but I can." Rueben said... reading Souvi like a book. "And don't think I won't... any of you... I will break my entourage out of jail... but the rest of you I will leave to rot in your cells... except you..." Rueben looked directly into Angel's eyes.

Rueben smiled. "Call me crazy but..."

"As will I..." Wonderbread said. "However... my idiot of a sister here will be set free... as well as you and I."

"True... so no one's gonna call the guards? Such a shame... I was seriously looking forward to busting Souvi and that girl out of prision." Rueben said, sarcastically. "I assume you are the leader, however?" Rueben turned to Solidus. "Maybe we could work together... I mean we are after the same thing... to protect the kingdom right? Or do you want to rule it?"
Darth Kalverys is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2007, 06:17 PM   #122
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Souvi reflected for a while. He can call the guards and make up some good excuse for this, but... "We won't have another chance like this!" he stepped back, so everyone on that chamber was circling the pedestal in which the orb was placed. "If the nobles hear about this security failure, they won't easy the job for us anymore!"

Oh, dammit! What a good hour for Rueben turning more sentimental than he already is! worrying about this silver haired girl now?

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2007, 06:29 PM   #123
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Distracted by Rueben's handsome face, she turned to Solidus.

"Yeah, Captain! Maybe we can work something out with them! Huh?"

Angel turned back, and looked into Rueben's eyes. She blushed. As shy as she was, she couldn't say a word.

Rueben looked like the type who was willing to take risks. But about the orb...

Something was special about that orb. And soon, Angel was going to find out. "I wouldn't leave you in jail either. By the way... my name's Angel. Angel Marton." She smiled.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2007, 06:37 PM   #124
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

((OOC: Hey SR... how is it that I always wind up romancing your character? I think that's pretty funny...))

"I'm Rueben... Rueben Shan." Rueben smiled. "So... Capitan... what do you think? You and I both know what the orb is for... or do you? I know... and I won't tell unless we are working together."

Rueben's bright red eyes glowed... glowed with excitment... with happiness.

Rueben turned his head and looked straight at the capitan... "Well... I'm waiting..." He said.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:50 PM   #125
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
((yes, its not the ACTUAL orb. Rueban and steven are right, they are map pieces to it. Oh, and one more last minute announcment: Team 1 can have ear pieces so they can communicate with each other.))

This was rich. And the perfect moment too, as Randon saw some other group of thieves within the vault's chamber. After nights of studying blue prints carefully, he knew the right course of action to solve this matter. He was glad he hadn't been noticed yet. Lets hope that it would stay that way.

Randon krept along the corridor, where he spotted what he was looking for; the security room controlling the room. But there were two guards present by the door, with their backs facing him.

Randon krept behind the guards, and knocked them out with the hilt of his handgun. As the two hit the floor, he paused at the door. There was a finger print scan attached to the metal door. He sighed, and pulled one of the guards up. It groaned.

"mm... wuh? where am I?" he muttered. Randon pulled his hand and reached his thumb to the plate of the scanner. As it made an access granted, Randon head butted to dumb founded guard on the head, to completely knock him out. He only brought his pistols just incase of self deffence.

As the door slid open, a short, narrow stair case was seen. He climbed up it, and saw the archway entrance to the security room. The far left side of the room had a long window, and bank of computers and security monitors. The right side of the room had racks of weapons, and a door which likely led to the staff room. The staff room door opened, and two guards came out. They looked out the window, and the display of two thieves arguing over "who take the artifact".

"This is something..." one of them smirked. "As soon as we come back from our break, a gang of thieves are arguing. I'll better hit the alarm..."

Before he was about to press his finger to the alarm, Randon brought from within his pouch a sleeping grenade. He pulled the pin from the glass orb of liquid, and threw it into the room. He covered his mouth and nose.

"What the---" the guards said at the same time, when they the purple smoke emit from the grenade. They fell down instantly.

As the smoke cleared and quickly evaporated, Randon walked over to the security terminals, and accessed the mainframe. He knew his machines, as he was skilled at this sort of stuff.

He accessed the security defenses, scrolled down and saw his favourites; Gas the room, or send security robots. If he gassed the room, it would take out the entire populaton within the vault, including his team. He couldn't do that, so he tried the alternative method. The other methods were a series of deadly ways to deal with intruders who have breached the vault.

Solid, Angel! I have this taken care of...

He selected the Security Robot deffence, but before doing so, reprogrammed them so they were not to attack his team mates.

The walls around the vault opened four small chambers. Inside were the Security Robots, fully locked and loaded. They were bigger than a normal man. Each was painted a white coating, and the logo of Alliance printed on their arms. The robots had a thin waste line for easy movement, but had a bulky chest for deffence. The head was thin, and a had a large, wide visor covering their receptors (eyes). Their right arm's wrist was replaced by mini-gun nozzles, for offence.

One of the robots walked up to the one called "Rueban", and aimed their weapon at them.

"You have commited an offence against the Alliance by infiltrating the royal citadel palace. You're placed under arrest and shall be dealt with by the Valmarian Authorites. If you choose to resit, than combat is the last resort... which I assure you will have quite a challenge to overcome!"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2007, 06:57 PM   #126
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"I'm under arrest? That's hilarious!" Rueben laughed. "I, along with his royal highness, Souvi, and this girl, was here protecting the map from these intruders... It wouldn't be any use anyway... I'd get wind up getting set free... stupid droid... I pretty much have diplomatic immunity!"

Rueben shook his head, and snapped his finger. Thunder and lightning roared in the chamber.

"Let's see... metal and lightning combined equals... hmmm... a puddle of melted robot no?" Rueben asked. "How about you just go away... we're negotiating."
Old 11-18-2007, 07:05 PM   #127
Empress Padme
Forumite

Sakura and Suki destroyed some robots on their way up to Souvi. They entered the tension filled place.

Suki saw Angel. " Hi Angel!"

Sakura looked at Souvi. " We got tired of waiting."

Suki looked at everyone. " It's just a map, your gonna die for a map ? Why not work together then backstab each other when we reach the actual orb."

you can find me here since I have left LF :

http://starwarsknightscouncil.com/
Empress Padme is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2007, 07:07 PM   #128
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
This made the drone seem agrivated. Little puffs of smoke came from the droid, and looked back at Shan.

"Uh-oh..." Randon called over the loud speaker of the Vault. "You might not want to do that, buddy!"

"It is within my programming to not harm any Royal Family member. Anyone not biologically related shall be dealt with, skin tube!"

It punched Rueban in the face.

"So its resitance you choose? You're even more follish than I thought..."
Old 11-18-2007, 07:08 PM   #129
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Yeah, that is funny, Shan. ))

Angel saw Suki again. "What's happening, Suki?" She smiled.

Suddenly, she glanced at the robot, who punched Rueben.

"How dare you!!" Angel pointed her handgun at the huge robot. "Back away from him, metal brain! Or I'll make ya!"

Angel continued to glare at the robot. She then turned to the others. "I agree with the Suki's plan! Join now, and deal with each other later."
Old 11-18-2007, 07:10 PM   #130
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"Aw, man. As if! Rueben!" he ran on Rueben's direction, he seemed knocked out cold. He stopped when he saw that his friend went crazy on the robots. He can handle himself now and went for some cover. On his way, he signaled to the Sakura and her sisters, which, not surprisingly, ignored his order.

Souvi never liked when things didn't go as he planned, but was actually happy that Sakura and Suki had disobeyed him.

"I should have known you wouldn't wait much." Souvi grinned "But we'll get all killed if we stand around more, by now, the Palace must be on alert. Escaping with or without the orb fragment won't be any easy now."

He turned to Sakura sister "I like your way to think, miss...?" He said to Suki. "By the way, thanks."

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.

Last edited by Ctrl Alt Del; 11-18-2007 at 08:04 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #131
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

Wonderbread raised one eyebrow.

"Then you can't hurt me... so I'll destroy you instead." The prince said, staring at his mentor.

Rueben cracked his neck. "Put me down Souvi! I'm not unconsious!" Rueben barked. "You did NOT just do that, you stupid droid!"

Anger filled Rueben's eyes, and he unleashed upon the droid. Lightning struck it from all sides...
Old 11-18-2007, 07:18 PM   #132
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"What, did you gus suddenly make friends while I was gone? Sheesh..."

He then saw over a camera feed a team of armed guards marching down a corridor.

"Uh-oh... we have company!"

Over the confusion, he decided to reprogram the robots to attack the guards, not this newly forged alliance.

Randon reached for his guns, and charged out of the security room.

He caught up to see the small army of guards, aiming their rifles through the entrance of the Vault.

"Freeze!" the commander called out. Randon was the first to fire his weapons at the group. One guard saw him and fired his rifle. Randon managed to dodge the fire by doing a flip in the air and dropped kicked the guard in the face, which knocked him out.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:20 PM   #133
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Sweet Mother of Nature!" Angel couldn't believe in what she just saw!

Rueben had blasted the robot with lightning that he created! Suddenly, she noticed that he was angry. She went by his side.

"Hey... take it easy. Are you okay now?"

Angel understood what it was like to be angry like that... but she always tried her best not to show it.

Suddenly, she heard Randon's voice. "Uh-oh... we have company!"

Angel gasped. "Guys! Security guards are coming! And I think Randon's in trouble!"
Old 11-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #134
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Thank you ,Mr. Souvi." Suki blushed.

Sakura gave Suki a dirty look." Got over your heartbreak fast didn't you ?!"

Suki walked over to Angel. " Let's work together. That woman's my sister.I can't harm her. "

Old 11-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #135
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel looked over at Sakura. Then at Suki.

She smiled. "I won't harm her. If she's your sister... then I won't. Unless she does anything to you, I will."

Angel laughed. But then she had to convince the others to be a team.

"Suki's right, everyone! Let's work together! If we wanna survive out of here... then let's see what we can do. What do you all say?"
Old 11-18-2007, 07:30 PM   #136
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"I'm ok... now." Rueben said, softly... then his voice grew so loud, that it over powered the thunder in the Vault. "STOP FIRING! DO YOU WANT TO CAUSE A COMMOTION? TAKE IT OUTSIDE, STUPID NOBLES ARE FAR TOO SOFT FOR THIS!"

He voice died away, as did the lightning and the thunder. Rueben simply stared at the door... where the soldiers were about to stream in, a giant chunk of ice seemed to pop out of nowhere and block their entrance.

"Hurry! We don't have much time... we'll go back the way you guys came down." Rueben said.

((V I don't think it's very funny PK!))
Old 11-18-2007, 07:30 PM   #137
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((why does it seem I am always picking on Shan? Its kind of amusing... hang on a sec, I'm changing this post))

The robots recovered, and stood up.

"There is now no need for violence, skin tube!" the robots said at the same time. Their Vitality was probably down by half its percentage from the Lightning, but they were still functional. They then aimed their weapons at the guards and fired.

The guards entered the Vault and fired at the intruders. Some of them were taken down by the massive machine guns from the robots.

Randon had barely avoided the fast fire, and fired his pistols at the guards. Aiming at the weak spot of their armor, Randon magaed to take down at least two of them.

The guards couldn't obviously see Rueban or any Royal Family members, under the commotion of firing weapons.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:33 PM   #138
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
"Whatever you do, ladies, do it fast!" Souvi shouted while shooting at the guards that had just entered the vault. "Invite me to a cup of coffee later, we need to hurry!"

He was looking frenetically at all sides, trying to locate both Refia and the orb fragment. Argh, where did that brat went?

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:33 PM   #139
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Boys with toys. I have half the nerve to just grab the thing and put it down my dress but that would be bad. " Sakura said.

" I have a bag! We can put it in there and leave the men to there testosterone filled fight. Us girls seem to be the only level headed ones." noted Suki.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:40 PM   #140
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel laughed at Suki's remark.

"That is true, Suki! Girls have more sense! Anyway, let's figure out on how to get the heck outta here!"

She jumped in front of the guards, and blasted them on the walls with her special Blast Power. Blue aura began to form in her hands as she shot each of them.

Angel sighed. "I wish I could see that wizard agian! I sure would like to thank him once more."
Old 11-18-2007, 07:42 PM   #141
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"Excuse me? You girls are the only level headed people?" Rueben asked. "I'm not idiotic enough to stay here and fight the entire PALACE! We need to leave now... before the ice melts, and the guards stream in. EVERYBODY!!! LET'S GO!"

Rueben jumped up to the hole that Angel had fell out of, followed by of course Wonderbread.

"Idiots!" The prince said. "They're fighting a losing battle! They can't possibly win."

"You and I both know that... they'll see it eventually, even if they don't listen to me." Rueben said, reaching out to grab the rope leading up to the ship.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:45 PM   #142
Empress Padme
Forumite

Suki used Fire and Sakura used Blizzard on the guards.

" Hate to break up the party but It looks like the whole castle has seen or heard our show! We need to leave soon if we want to leave in one peice! Owww!" Sakura got hit by a blast.

Old 11-18-2007, 07:49 PM   #143
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Angel looked up at Rueben. "Rueben, wait!"

She glanced at Sakura, and placed a tissue on the blood, where she was hit by the blast.

"I can't just leave you here! We gotta get you out somehow!"

Angel glanced at Suki. "Can you take her on the ship? I'm pretty sure she could be healed by Errol's potion."

"Speaking of Errol, where the blazes is he at?" Angel thought.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:59 PM   #144
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
((PK, sorry but I already finished this long post and I won't post today anymore if you wish. Let's this be the end for today, ok?))

Souvi was sure that the princess wasn't anywhere to be seen. He did manage to find the orb location, though. It was just standing between piles on rubles, shining as a lighthouse on the coast. He jumped on the orbs direction and grabbed it firmly with his left hand.

Time to leave the shi-- He stopped halfway. Sakura was lying on the floor and was bleeding. Without a second though, Souvi dropped the orb and went on to her rescue. She hold her on his arms and smiled

"Beautiful, I don't think you can use the rope on this state. So, guess what, let's follow the plan!"

Souvi went over to the window Angel had broken and lit something spheric. Two minutes later, a small ship came over. Sakura and Souvi heard an amplified rather funny voice. "Ladies and gentleman, what can Rim do for ya?" He boarded and left Sakura on the nearest bed he could find. He went over to the cabin and told Rim: "Leave, now!" He then run as fast as he could to get the orb back, jumped, rolled and grabbed it from the floor.

Rim was good at following plans, as he was already leaving before Souvi made back into the ship. He jumped and got hold on the ship with one hand. He managed to come up and finally board the ship.

He could see the Gliding Angel, through the view window, on top of the walls, where Rueben probably was. Rueben, I'll get you back too, just wait.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.

Last edited by Ctrl Alt Del; 11-19-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 11-18-2007, 08:04 PM   #145
Meowster

Current Game: New Vegas/KotOR
[[I dissapeered off of the face of the Earth...er, Gaia. ]]

It was quite lonely being on the ship. No one spoke, no one laughed, there was hardly even a sound.

Errol sat in his room, practicing every spell he knew. 'With the fault of ailments, cure thine! Esuna!', 'Defend against all things physical, Protect!', 'Heal thy comrades, Heal!'.

Master would be disgraced., he thought to himself. Since the past four months since his Master had died, he had never taken it upon himself to learn new Magicks.

'Knowledge is important,' He would lecture, 'To know it is a gift, and you have a gift Errol. Always look to the future, and be willing to learn. Magick is helpful, just as it is dangerous, and never resistrict yourself, like I have.'

Errol slide out a picture of a small, fragile boy, and a distinguished, not-that-much-taller old man, out of the small pocket to the side. I'd best check on everyone, and he grabbed an radio from his other pocket. Wait ten minutes before you say anything. You wouldn't want ot disrupt the mission..

Last edited by Meowster; 11-18-2007 at 08:37 PM.
Meowster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2007, 06:10 PM   #146
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((ooc: Okay. lets start this again, shall we? But lets plan ahead, incase this gets out of control again. Probably like any normal rp, if you have ideas relating to the plot, I suggest we announce it by "ooc" or in recruitment thread. In other words, if you or you want your characters to do something, which in some way could effect the plot, don't be afraid to announce it either here or recruitment thread. I want to hear your thoughts. Okay, thats about it.))

Randon jumped up into the vent, like everyone else. He followed the vent out, and entered the wide, narrow shaft which ran down through the entire citadel. He grabbed the rope.

"PUNCH IT, CID!" he barked into his earpiece. Gradually he started climbing and was everyone was assisted by Cid moving the ship moving upwards.

"Somebody reel the rope in! he also commanded. He knew that it would take hours climbing up this rope, seeing the size of the very tall tower. The rope began to move and was pulled upwards as fast as it could.

A few minutes later, Randon met the mouth of The Gliding Angel and climbed through the shaft. He layed to rest on the metal floor.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:22 PM   #147
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"Need some help?" Rueben asked, stretching out his hand. "What is your name anyway? I'm Rueben... where is... Angel?"

Rueben looked worried... he would probably destroy everyone on the ship if they had let anything happen to her.

Wonderbread stood beside him... staring into his friend and mentor's eyes, this was odd... Rueben knew the girl for less than two hours and he was already falling head over heels for her. However... Wonderbread was falling head over heels for Suki... hmmm... maybe it was a Mage thing...
Old 11-19-2007, 06:30 PM   #148
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Wingless Eagle. That was the name of the ship Souvi struggled so much to keep secret. Only Rim, Rueben and other trusted people knew about it's existence. Souvi normally traveled via public airships just to not have to use it more than necessary, and therefore, risking it. The ship was a small one, all right, but it had a surprisingly amount of rooms. There was, obviously, the Cabin that was connected to the Main Hold. It was also used as Communications Room and a small and improvised Cargo Hold. Through the hold, one could access every other rooms on the ship. There was the Dormitories, with four beds and a small bathroom. You could reach the Engine Room and the Kitchen/Refectory.

But it was the last room on right that Souvi was interested in. He left the Cabin and departed to the Medical Room where Sakura was. He entered the room and checked all the equipment that were plugged to her. Let's see. Breathing... normal. Cardiac frequency... normal. Bones... All fine. Current status... Rapid Eyes Movement (REM) Sleep... He stopped checking the gear. That last report said she was on REM sleep, on other words, on a deep sleep and probably dreaming.

You sure look like an angel sleeping, but please, wake up.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:33 PM   #149
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"No, I'm fine thanks." Randon muttered angrily to Rueban. "And my name is Randon, incase you're still bothered to know."

The piece was gone. Mission failure. And just when Randon thought he had everything planned out. Obviously he was mistaken, and made him feel guilty for leading his crew out here for nothing. He could have gotten his crew killed, if they weren't so lucky when they managed to escape.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:39 PM   #150
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"Don't be too furious... I know where the fagment is." Rueben said. "The princess ain't that original at hiding things. It's probably in the throne room... if you would like... I'll re-infiltrate the palace and take it."

Rueben's face softened. "I really want to help... and so does the prince." Rueben looked over at his friend, who was still staring at him. Wonderbread met his eyes then looked at Randon.

"As guardians of the Royal Throne... and guardian of the kingdom, we will do whatever is neccessary to protect the kingdom." Rueben and Wonderbread both said at once.
Old 11-19-2007, 06:54 PM   #151
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
((ooc: Shan, I thought we agreed Ctrl-Alt-Del had the piece.))

"There is not much point now..." Randon told Rueban. "Right now, the Citadel would be crawling with guards, robots and all sorts of defences that could get you killed."

The half-elf needed a drink. He grabbed his flask, and gulped down a few mouthfuls of the mouth burning alcoholic beverage.

"Where in lego land is Angel and Suki?" he wondered with concern. He would blame himself if something ever happened to them.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:42 PM   #152
Empress Padme
Forumite

Sakura woke up and groaned. She surveyed the room. " I don't think that went as planned."

Last edited by Empress Padme; 11-19-2007 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:33 PM   #153
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
The only noise that could be heard on the cabin was the ship's humming. Both Rim and Souvi were completely silent. The elder one seemed calm as always and was focused on piloting the ship. The young man was hiding the head on his hands, thinking. Rueben... Sakura... Those others from the ship... So much things happening at the same time. I feel like my head--

"Perhaps you would want to be there to greet our guest when she woke up". Rim abruptly cut his musing. He smiled. "If you do, sorry, but you're already late". Confused at first, he got the message only a few seconds later. On a fraction of a second he flashed at the Medical Room. Sakura was sitting on the bed.

"Don't get up yet, beautiful." He said, grinning and helping her to lay down "A bullet injury is still a bullet injury, no matter who you are".

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 11-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #154
Empress Padme
Forumite

" Hey Hotness. Fancy meeting you here. Where is here exactly. Where's Suki ? You called me beautiful again." Sakura blushed. ' I've been called beautiful before but why do I blush and my heart races when he says it ? Could I actually be...' she thought.

Old 11-19-2007, 08:53 PM   #155
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
He was surprised and happy that she seemed so well. As she laid down and asked, he discretely watched the medical equipment, as a good doctor and his patient.

"So many questions... Okay, first, you're on... on my ship, the Wingless Eagle..."

Breathing... Normal

"Next, your sister is probably on the ship she came in, by now. Along with my friend, Rueben, unfortunately. You know, the one with red eyes."

Current Status... Awaken/Tired

"Do it bother you when I call you this way? Your face seems abnormally red..."

Cardiac frequency... Huh? Accelerated?

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:00 PM   #156
Empress Padme
Forumite

" I'm fine really! I like it when you call me beautiful. You....make my heart race." she looked down at her fingers. " Ack! It's not mutual is it. Nothing goes right in my life ,why should it start now."

Old 11-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #157
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Souvi touched her chin and raised her head.

"Don't be ashamed by showing your feelings. I--" He stopped talking as he heard a cracking noise coming from the microphone: He had completely forgotten that Rim could watch them. Knowing the guy, that noise was probably a warn from him of his virtual omniscience on the ship.

Great! Just great!

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:19 PM   #158
Empress Padme
Forumite

" You? Hmmm." Sakura smiled. " I know. You don't have to say anything. Well did you get the map thingy. Please tell I didn't lose blood for nothing. Normally I would have ditched a partner when the going got tough. You have a very annoying effect on me and I like it."

Old 11-19-2007, 09:31 PM   #159
Darth Kalverys
Dark Lord

"Souvi... Sakura... Rim?" Rueben called, into his "comlink," trying to contact the Wingless Eagle. "Where the blazes are they?" Rueben asked Wonderbread.

But the prince was preoccupied, staring into the eyes of Suki... Sakura's seemingly derranged sister. "Hmmm? What? Oh... I don't know Rueben." Wonderbread said.

Rueben slowly shook his head, and rolled his eyes... figures. Why is that that every time something like this happens I can never count on Souvi to answer? Rueben asked, himself.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:38 PM   #160
Empress Padme
Forumite

( deranged?!?)

" He's probably taking care of my sister. They seem to get along." Suki said, not taking her eyes off Wonderbread. " So Prince your a mage too. Wow that is so cool and sexy."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > FINAL FANTASY