lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Lost my cd----HELP?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-31-2009, 01:38 AM   #1
NOOBINTHEDIRT
Lurker

Lost my cd----HELP?

hey guys, im in a bunch of trouble, long story short i lost disk 1. I installed the battlefront 2 1.1 official patch, installed the unofficial 1.2 patch then uninstalled the 1.2 patch, and than downloaded and installed the 2.0 installer pack that i think installed the unofficial 1.3 and 2.0 patch, im not sure. I succesfully installed the 1.1 patch, but im not sure about the 1.3 and 2.0 patches ability to work. I have tried almost every downloadable c rack, hack, and have no idea what daemon tools or a mini image is. Help me guys please, im a total n00b.
NOOBINTHEDIRT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2009, 11:29 AM   #2
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor

Current Game: Abandoned Realms
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOOBINTHEDIRT View Post
I have tried almost every downloadable crack, hack, and have no idea what daemon tools or a mini image is.
I think not. If you want a new disk, you can do one of several things. You can buy a new copy of the game, or you can ask LucasArts to send you a new disk 1. You'll still have to pay for it, but it'd be less expensive than an entirely new game.

Alternatively, you download the game from Steam. It's $9.99 until the sales end, and you won't have any disks to keep up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
NOOBINTHEDIRT
Lurker

k
i found it, so it doesent matter now, thanks
NOOBINTHEDIRT is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Technical Help > Lost my cd----HELP?

Tags
lost cd, lost disk 1, no cd