lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I want to put an image on my signature...
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-04-2008, 08:25 PM   #1
Jedi.Maverick
Rookie

I want to put an image on my signature...

What are the size restrictions? how should i put the code to show the image?

"Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."
-HK-47
"Translation: two per cent probability that the miniature organic is simply looking for trouble and needs to be blasted. That may be wishful thinking on my part, master."
-HK-47 on Iziz
"Statement: Oh, yes, Master. Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained... or so I choose to believe."
-HK-47 opining on torture
Jedi.Maverick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #2
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

A set of [IMG] tags should do it.

Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-05-2008, 05:09 PM   #3
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi.Maverick
What are the size restrictions? how should i put the code to show the image?
The size restrictions can vary a little by the forum you're on, but in this particular community it tends to be pretty small. That's because we have a lot of international members whose access may be limited or who have dial-up instead of dsl or cable. Large pictures make the pages much longer to load, and make it harder to scroll through easily to read content.

The size limitations listed in the Star Wars Knights forum are good guidelines:

Max Filesize: 80 KB
Max Dimensions: 500 x 120 pixels
Max Images: 3 total. The total file sizes and dimensions cannot exceed the previous rules. All together the images should not total more than 80k in size, 500 pixels wide, and 120 pixels high.

Hope that helps. If you have any other questions, please feel free to post them here.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > I want to put an image on my signature...