lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: *cough*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
B00
Rookie

*cough*

Ok first off, FIRST POST OF 2008!

Second off more discussion!
B00 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #2
MJ
Lemonade

LFN Staff Member 
B00, do you mind? We were trying to sleep around here!

I actually requested the forum be taken down at one point, as I don't know that it's entirely needed now that you can post on the main Nightlight page. That was quite a while ago though, and the forum is still here...

Hey, anyone else hating this writer's strike in America? All the good shows are drying up, there's nothing to watch. Lucky I've got The Shield and Lost to look forward to, but even they won't last long...

Want some funny radio plays?
Nightlight Productions
All Night Long
MJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
B00
Rookie

Yes i do mind damn it!

And as far as that all is concerned there's a reason i download Anime and Doctor Who and Torchwood and whatever else that interests me off the Internet. Cause in all honesty United States Television SUCKS WANG these days. I just hope China doesn't block me for saying that....they probably will saying "Me No Rikey!"

Seriously though if you don't have Cable or Satellite here in the USA it really sucks most of the time the only thing good on tv is like the food channel, history channel, or Sci-Fi Channel. Even then it's alot of crap. *shrugs*

I may just be a picky bastard but tv these days has gone down the crapper.
B00 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Grim Fandango Discussion > Hosted Forums > Nightlight Productions > *cough*