lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: <Your Name Here>'s Robes (AKA the Exile's Robes)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-26-2006, 11:41 PM   #1
Stormzarel
Lurker

Current Game: Fallout: New Vegas
[TSL] <Your Name Here>'s Robes (AKA the Exile's Robes)

This is my first ever mod, so I decided to go for something small. This mod adds a new item to the game, the Exile's Robes, for TSL. The reason why I put <Your Name Here>'s Robes in the title is because in the game, your character's name appears in that area. For example, if your character's name is John Doe, the robes will appear as "John Doe's Robes." In addition, these robes provide a defense bonus of 3, and a +2 bonus to Dexterity, Wisdom, and Charisma, plus an extra Force Point regenerates each time Force Points regenerate.
PC Game Mods wasn't letting me upload my Zip file, so I uploaded it to my website. Download it here.
Stormzarel is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 01:51 AM   #2
Lit Ridl

Little bit basic, but good work! For the first mod it is very good. Looks like you have used Achilles templates? Am I right?
Lit Ridl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 12:36 PM   #3
Stormzarel
Lurker

Yeah, I used his templates. Without those templates, this mod wouldn't exist.
Old 06-27-2006, 04:32 PM   #4
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Screenshots would really help this mod out!

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 07:33 PM   #5
Stormzarel
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem
Screenshots would really help this mod out!
Well, there is a screenshot for the mod, but it's in the Zip file that the mod's in. I'll just post it here, too.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:36 AM   #6
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder 
Thank you for the screenie. Just a heads up for future mods, if your releasing a mod thats primary selling point is a new look, You not only need but pretty much have too release screenies for people to review before downloading. It's kinda like advertising a new product. If you put up an advertisement on the side of the street that says come check out this new snazy car. Most people will ignore it. However if you put a picture of the new snazy car on this billboard people will go whoa that's really nice I've gotta go check this out.

Now that I've gotten that bit of a rant of the chest. I would like to say very nice job and welcome to the forums.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2008, 01:51 PM   #7
Agnus
Rookie

The site is down, anybody has this mod?
Agnus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-07-2008, 01:55 PM   #8
Mikekatarn
Rookie

You can get it by right clicking on his name, and going to his homepage

"You'll find I'm full of surprises."
―Luke Skywalker, dueling with Darth Vader
Mikekatarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > <Your Name Here>'s Robes (AKA the Exile's Robes)