lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: United We Stand
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-03-2008, 05:59 AM   #81
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
Jaq was suprised that this Jedi who stood before him finished off the fallen dark Jedi. He handed Jaq his blaster back. "That didn't seem necasary..." he thought.

"Uh... your welcome... I guess..." he spoke in all of confusion. "What kind of a Jedi are you?"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2008, 02:38 PM   #82
Nymf...
Rookie

"Well to begin with, I'm no Jedi. I used to be thou...but that was before the Mandalorian Wars. I didn't join Revan nor went back to the Jedi, but that's another story. I've been traveling a lot, but I've also studied the teaching of the Jedi Weapon Master, so I never left the Jedi life completely..." Bail paused and studied the Mandalorian, unknowing whether or not he really cared.
"But a life without being a Jedi, means you don't have to follow the Jedi code...even if they are good guidelines. And I don't have to be afraid of falling to the Dark Side, which makes you able to do whatever you want. Good and bad are made with same actions as a regular person. I've always followed what I think is right, and for instance killing and fighting evil people, such as those two dark jedis over there..." he pointed in their direction "...I believe is the right thing to do. I...I...I'm not making much sense am I? Ah well my point is...I'm just an ex-Jedi who follows my own values and my heart. I hope that answer your question anyway..."
Nymf... is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2008, 03:20 PM   #83
patient_zero

They left the speeder behind in the temple's garage, and went their seperate ways as they entered the temple. Zarena slowed down and look around the entranceway. She still wasn't used to it, this quiet, seeming to shut out the noise of the outside world so that she couldn't hear it even if she tried.

At the moment, however, she wasn't quite sure if she was ready to retire. I suppose I'm their guest. Even if I'm not Jedi, that gives me a right to stick my nose into things.

So she wandered along the corridors, making her way towards one of the temple's gardens. She walked with her head tipped up, exuding her unique kind of arrogance, and let her eyes flit rhythmatically from left to right, glancing at each of the Jedi she passed as she walked.

She stepped out into the garden, a garden she assumed was meant to contribute to the calm of the place. There was a pond not far from the entrance, which she approached and knelt beside. This place definitely gives me the creeps. The quiet, the big echoing halls, the weird greenhouses...

And so for the moment, Zarena stared into the pond, at the reflection which looked back at her with a half-hearted smile.
patient_zero is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #84
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Vynn walked down the corridors leading away from the landing bay. He looked behind himself. Zarena was walking the other way. He stopped and looked at her for a moment, his eyes drawn to her vibrantly coloured hair, almost as bright as the speeder they had ridden in moments earlier.

He turned and kept walking, trying to get his bearings, and find his quarters for a good spell in the fresher, and then some sleep. He noticed two people, Jedi, he assumed, walking in the same corridor, in the opposite direction. As they passed him, he stopped one of them.

"Is this the right way to guest's quarters?" He said, as he looked at the pair. The one he'd pulled aside, a young woman, no more than 20, was wearing dark robes, and had a severe look on her face. Her male companion didn't look much better.

"Get your hands off of me, Scum" Vynn didn't like that tone.

"I only asked a question, sister" He replied, annoyed at being insulted.

He noticed her companion lower his hand towards the lightsaber hanging at his belt, and could feel the woman doing the same. Within seconds, before the male could unhook his saber, Vynn's pistol was at his face.

"Better not, kid" He smiled, as he noticed the woman beginning to do the same. He stopped her with a knee to the abdomen, causing her to buckle and fall on the floor.

"Now," he said, to the male, who was still standing, and a little shocked. "Where are the guest rooms?"

"Three floors up, a droid will help you there" He said, as he knelt down to help his friend.

He backed out of the corridor, keeping a blaster on the pair, until he rounded the corner.

'Kriffing Sith' he thought, as found another elevator.
Astor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-04-2008, 03:40 PM   #85
LordRevan123
Rookie

As William woke up to greet the last day before going on the mission, he learned that mornings were annoying. Sure it was nice to see the animals and stare at the clouds, but when inside, he prefered it dark.

After taking a quick trip to the refresher, he put on his standard black suit and lightsabers, with his knives wrapped around his waist and left thigh. He then exited his quarters before decideing to observe the Sith and Jedi at practice.

Life is wasted when you always listen to people. Enjoy life, and live without regret.

Click the link below once, please.

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114208183
LordRevan123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-05-2008, 05:38 AM   #86
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Jaq was leaning against the wall when he saw William walk out of his quarters.

"Rise 'n shine, boy!" he greeted, then walked with him. "I'm starting to wonder if keeping both Jedi and dark Jedi here is a good idea. I notice they don't exactly... well... get along perfectly here."
Old 04-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #87
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Vynn could have slept for another hour if a protocol droid hadn't burst in, opening the shade that was over the window.

"Good morning, sir!" The droid chirped blithely, as Vynn got up, swearing at the interruption.

"Do you mind?" Vynn said, pulling his flight suit on, and reaching for his gunbelt.

"Oh, not at all, Sir! It's my job to make you comfortable" the droid obviously didn't get the point. Vynn dismissed the notion of breaking it - he didn't want to pay for any damage. He pulled his lightsaber from across the room, and left.

He walked down the corridor, to see two figures conversing outside a room. One wearing Mandalorian battle armor, and another all in black.

"I'm starting to wonder if keeping both Jedi and dark Jedi here is a good idea. I notice they don't exactly... well... get along perfectly here."

"Morning, Ladies" He said, as he stopped in front of them. He thought about what they were saying.

"Yeah, who's idea was that? The two sides aren't known for being on good terms. And besides, I don't like teaching little Sith Princesses good manners"
Old 04-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #88
LordRevan123
Rookie

"It was a decision made by the Republic and Jedi Order which the Sith accepted," answered William. "They might not be on good terms, but they do realize that if they don't at least tolerate each other's presence, all of us will fall."

"Besides," shrugged William. "The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

Life is wasted when you always listen to people. Enjoy life, and live without regret.

Old 04-05-2008, 05:34 PM   #89
patient_zero

Once she had bored of the pond, Zarena had retired to the quarters the Jedi had set out for her.

After only a few hours of sleep, she drearily became aware of her own awakeness, and decided to drag herself out of bed, as she would be getting no more sleep while the sun was shining. She threw on her clothes and shoes and headed for the door, booting it open as she used her hands to twist her hair up into a bun.

She rubbed her eyes and looked up and down the corridors, noting the congregation towards the top of the hall. She wandered in their direction, with the intention of strolling past and finding wherever it was the Jedi ate. I think I need a map.
Old 04-05-2008, 06:44 PM   #90
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Kevak Phobos had finally arrived at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. He had been delayed by a day due to some personal buisness. Kevak was looking for William Graff. Graff had contacted him upon hearing of him leaving the True Sith. Kevak remembered what Graff looked like from the message, now all he had to do was find him. As he walked down the hall he felt everyones' eyes staring at him. He shrugged the feeling off and continued walking. He saw Sith, Jedi, and even a couple Mandalorians. He spotted some Jedi and Sith sparring and decided to watch for a bit. He noticed that Jedi sparring with Jedi and Sith sparring with Sith was much tamer than the Jedi sparring with Sith.

Great alliance Kevak thought to himself.

It was then that he noticed Graff out of the corner of his eye talking to a Mandolorian, and possibly another jedi. He walked over to the group and eyed them all up.

"Greetings to all of you, I am Kevak Phobos," Kevak said to the group.

Last edited by Cyborg Ninja; 04-06-2008 at 01:03 PM.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2008, 05:25 AM   #91
Nymf...
Rookie

'This place is just as boring as it used to...nothing to do but wait, wait and wait some more...' Bail sat at the table to eat his breakfast. '...and the food hasn't improved much...' He looked around, searching for someone to chat with, but found noone. 'And as always, all fun people are busy and away...This darn place never changes...not even with all those dark jedis around.'
Old 04-06-2008, 06:28 AM   #92
Niftyeye

Aeran Drexel, or as he preferred, Sergeant Drexel walked through the halls of the temple, atleast it felt fairly quiet, because seeing Jedi and Sith walking around together was well.... strange, it was like days he was stationed on Manaan, except this time they didnt even seem to stab at eachother with words instead of the secretly hidden blade.

He could feel eyes on him, because he was completly clad in his Sith Trooper armour and was carrying an assault rifle, and to the better trained eye, the safety was off.
He felt safer in his armour, not just from the protection but from the fact that nobody could see his responses and expressions, it was probably why Republic Soldiers were called wimps over Sith, you would after all never see a sith trooper scream, as for the Republic...
Before he could finish his trail of thought he bumped into a group of mixed Jedi and Sith, which was odd considering all the other jedi and sith were keeping the distance.

"Im looking for someone named 'Graff' or 'Graft' or something..." He asked, demanding an answer but not begging it.
Niftyeye is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2008, 06:39 AM   #93
patient_zero

Zarena gave a tired "Good morning" to the hallway gathering as she passed, and walked on into the stairwell. She got out when she reached the ground floor, finding herself once again lost in the elaborate halls and corridors of the temple. She chose to approach one of the protocol droids.

"I'm a guest here. Where might I find breakfast?" She was still adjusting to being fully awake. I've never been a morning person.

The droid turned it it's ocular senses to her and began to speak, it's arms quivering as it spoke, something Zarena assumed was supposed to endear serving droids to their clients. She nodded casually through its directions before setting off for the dining hall.

As she was collecting her food from one of the serving droids, she noted that one of the others was already sitting down at one of the tables. Another Jedi type, though admittedly she found it hard to tell the difference between all the different flavours of lightsaber bearers. Might as well get to know the people I'll be travelling with for the next... Weeks. Months. Years, even. However long this mission takes.

She chose to sit across from the Jedi, setting her bowl down on to the table.
"I don't think I caught your name," she commented, sticking her elbows on the table as she did so.
Old 04-06-2008, 07:16 AM   #94
Nymf...
Rookie

"I don't think I caught your name," Bail looked up.

"Good morning to you too." Bail said and smiled. "The name's Bail. Who might you be?" Bail observed her and said. "Are you always this tired in the mornings?"
Old 04-06-2008, 07:42 AM   #95
patient_zero

"The name's Bail. Who might you be?"

"Zarena." She glanced down to the mush of milk and grain she'd been given and prodded it with her spoon.

"Are you always this tired in the mornings?"

She looked across at the Jedi and laughed slightly. "This place compels me to wake up earlier than usual. Mornings aren't my strong point."

After giving a weary glance at her bowl, she continued. "Is the food here always this..." she paused, before finishing with an air of sarcasm, "...appetizing?"
Old 04-06-2008, 07:49 AM   #96
Nymf...
Rookie

Is the food here always this...appetizing?" Bail smiled.

"Truth to be told, this is better than it use to. It was much worse back when I was a Jedi...you were really looking forward to go on missions, just so you got eat decent food. So you should consider yourself lucky."
Old 04-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #97
LordRevan123
Rookie

"Greetings to all of you, I am Kevak Phobos," Kevak said to the group

William faced Kevak to see a mix of a droid and man. William smiled and replied, "Nice to meet you Kevak, I'm William Graff."

Old 04-06-2008, 10:30 AM   #98
patient_zero

"Truth to be told, this is better than it use to. It was much worse back when I was a Jedi...you were really looking forward to go on missions, just so you got eat decent food."

Zarena braved a spoonful of the mush. It wasn't so bad. It didn't taste of anything, which was admittedly a problem in itself. She swallowed it.

"So you should consider yourself lucky."

"I suppose I will," she said, with her usual half-smile. "It's less synthesised than what I'm used to."

She pondered the curious man sitting across from her. A Jedi, or rather another ex-Jedi if she judged correctly from what he'd said.

I suppose I didn't think they'd be sending the best of the Order on what is potentially a suicide mission. From what I've seen we're mostly mercs, and all the Force users are suspiciously non-Jedi-like.

"So how'd you get roped into this?" she inquired.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:42 AM   #99
Nymf...
Rookie

"So how'd you get roped into this?"

Bail thought a bit and scratched his head. "Revan summoned me. I'm not sure why, but it could be because we once faught together in the Mandalorian Wars, but our past is another history, for another time." Bail smiled and finished his meal.

"But I must say I'm glad to have a non-force-sensitive in the crew. They tend to be...boring, I am too many times I guess... we are a bunch of patronizing morrons too, specially those who are strong in the force...you know 'consulars', a Jedi class."
Old 04-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #100
Niftyeye

Aeran looked at the people, maybe it was just another bunch of Jedi and Sith who happened to get along, he set off towards the bar.

He walked in, and noticed the bartender look a little worried from the Sith Armour gleaming beautifully from the lights, he simple walked and sat at the counter, hoping that Graf would perhaps contact him instead.
Old 04-06-2008, 12:26 PM   #101
patient_zero

"But I must say I'm glad to have a non-force-sensitive in the crew. They tend to be...boring, I am too many times I guess... we are a bunch of patronizing morrons too, specially those who are strong in the force...you know 'consulars', a Jedi class."

Zarena nodded. "I hadn't met many Jedi before I came here, but the few I came into contact with were... well, as you said. patronizing. But I have a hard time telling them apart. Maybe they were "consulars", I can't say for sure."

She had grown tired of the bowl of mush that lay in front of her, and had decided it was best to leave it half-finished.

"I'll probably head out to the city. Might as well buy some supplies before we hit the point of no return," she commented, getting to her feet. "I'll see you around."

And with that she headed for the temple exit. She'd be glad to get out again. The less time she spent inside the temple, the better.
Old 04-06-2008, 01:45 PM   #102
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Kevak was impressed with the man. Not many people could answer him without the look of fear in their eyes. Kevak felt he had seen this man before, but he could not think of where he had seen him.

"Impressive, most people would turn and run if I said something to them. You clearly know who I am, but are you friends aware of who they are standing next too?" Kevak answered and asked in a slightly concerned way.
Old 04-07-2008, 07:31 AM   #103
Nymf...
Rookie

"I'll probably head out to the city. Might as well buy some supplies before we hit the point of no return. I'll see you around."

"See you." Bail said as watch her leave. 'What an intressting girl.'

Bail left the table and the room. And started to walk...just walk. 'What to do? What to do? Hmm...if I walk long enough, maybe I'll run in to a nice person.' He thought.
Old 04-07-2008, 03:30 PM   #104
LordRevan123
Rookie

"Impressive, most people would turn and run if I said something to them. You clearly know who I am, but are you friends aware of who they are standing next too?" Kevak answered and asked in a slightly concerned way.

"Probably not," answered William. "So, why don't we all introduce ourselves!"
"You all know I'm William so I guess its your guy's turns."

Old 04-07-2008, 04:22 PM   #105
Astor
It's Thornhill!

"Name's Vynn." he said, as he looked the stranger up and down. He dressed curiously, and he was another with a penchant for masks. Someone else with something to hide.

"And i've seen gizka more scarier" He smiled, as he continued examining the man.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:38 PM   #106
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Name's Vynn."

"And i've seen gizka more scarier."

The man standing next to Graff was the first to respond. Kevak looked at the man and laughed. He clearly didn't know who he is but Kevak did not want to make a huge deal out of it. He was going to be with these people for a long time, making a bad impression was not on his to do list.

"I can only imagine," Kevak replied, "As I've said before my name is Kevak Phobos, a pleasure to meet you Vynn is it?" Kevak asked as he stretched forward on of his arms to shake the man's hand.
Old 04-08-2008, 03:00 AM   #107
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"So, why don't we all introduce ourselves!"

"And I'm Jaq, former Mandalorian..." he introduced himself. "But I now work as a mercenary nowadays, and somehow got entangled in this mess!"

He noted the mask. "What is it with people with masks nowadays?" he thought.
Old 04-08-2008, 09:40 AM   #108
Nymf...
Rookie

While walking Bail saw Jaq, William and Vynn and some more talking. He walked towards them and said "Good day! It's a lovely day to die on." Bail smiled and then looked at Kevak, raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "Anyway," turned to William, "I got a gift for you, kid." He opened a bag he was carrying and took out two armor plates who fits on the arms, and gave them to William.

"These are made of Cortosis, and it might come in handy for you...not saying you are any worse than any of these people...but you are younger, which often equals with less experience. And besides...if you are to lead this group...I guess that would make you a higher target for the enemy when they hear of us."
Old 04-08-2008, 04:03 PM   #109
LordRevan123
Rookie

William tilted his head and accepted the gift gratefully. "Thanks Bail! These'll probably come in handy! Don't worry though, we're going to be a democracy so if I die you die," joked William

"Oh yeah, one of the padawans here told me a Sith Sergant named Aeran was looking for me. Since he's part of the group, I'll contact him on my com," said William.

He then took out the small device and sent the signal, now he just had to wait.

Old 04-08-2008, 04:16 PM   #110
Niftyeye

Aeran was staring into space when suddenly his comm went off on his HUD, seeing the location marked he quickly headed off and soon arrived, where he saw a rather large group of people, some of whom he met earlier.

He walked up to the person where the comm signal was coming from, Aeran assumed it was 'Graf'.

"Greetings.." He said, nervously holding out a hand but leaving his helmet firmly onto his head.

"Im Aeran, was a Sergeant in the old sith Army during the glory days, where we nearly crushed the republic...." He spoke with a hint of pride and arrogance in the sentence, but he knew that being surrounded by Jedi was not a brilliant idea...
Old 04-08-2008, 05:28 PM   #111
Nymf...
Rookie

"Thanks Bail! These'll probably come in handy! Don't worry though, we're going to be a democracy so if I die you die,"

"Sounds fair enough! I can make us all die by a little ...crashing accident, it's not that hard." Bail smiled. "Anyway the good thing with the shields are that they work... they've actually saved my life more than once, for example during a battle against Revan."

"Im Aeran, was a Sergeant in the old sith Army during the glory days, where we nearly crushed the republic...."

Bail laughed. "You mean part from that a man of the Republic, almost single handed, destroyed your forces five years ago? You wouldn't even have stood a chance against the Mandies." Bail said and hit Jaq in the back. "Just face it that the Republic is the one still standing. Republic vs Mandies, winner Republic...Republic vs Malak...winner Republic...Republic vs Sion and Nihilus...I guess the Republic won that one too...You see the pattern? And in fact now, when I'm back...Your forces wouldn't have stood a chance against me either...So you lost to the Republic. The Republic are superior to the Sith. Q.E.D. You weren't even close.!" Bail smiled.
Old 04-08-2008, 07:19 PM   #112
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Thanks Bail! These'll probably come in handy! Don't worry though, we're going to be a democracy so if I die you die,"

"Sounds fair enough! I can make us all die by a little ...crashing accident, it's not that hard." Bail smiled. "Anyway the good thing with the shields are that they work... they've actually saved my life more than once, for example during a battle against Revan."

"Im Aeran, was a Sergeant in the old sith Army during the glory days, where we nearly crushed the republic...."

Bail laughed. "You mean part from that a man of the Republic, almost single handed, destroyed your forces five years ago? You wouldn't even have stood a chance against the Mandies." Bail said and hit Jaq in the back. "Just face it that the Republic is the one still standing. Republic vs Mandies, winner Republic...Republic vs Malak...winner Republic...Republic vs Sion and Nihilus...I guess the Republic won that one too...You see the pattern? And in fact now, when I'm back...Your forces wouldn't have stood a chance against me either...So you lost to the Republic. The Republic are superior to the Sith. Q.E.D. You weren't even close.!" Bail smiled.

Kevak was shocked to see another Sith on the team. One who had been very loyal at that too. Now he was being mocked by this hothead and one thing Kevak hated was overconfidence. He lowered his arm that was previously waitng for Vynn. Kevak turned to face the man that was called Bail.

"Indeed the Republic bested the Sith but that was due to Malak's, Nihilus's, and Sion's overconfidence such was what your displaying right now. Confidence is a weakness that can kill even the strongest of warriors. You nearly died at the awesome might of Revan, and you think your better than me and my comrade here! You probally had that same smirk on your face when you first saw him too, which gave him the advantage right from the start. I too fought Revan, but unlike you we fought with honor, we fought as warriors. We ended our duel in a draw and went our seperate ways."

Kevak then turned back to the group in front of him. he stared at the mandalorian in front of him.

"So Jaq which mandalorian clan are you, or were you from?" Kevak asked the mandalorian. He was trying to make small talk with the group as best as he could, and now that he had just probally made an enemy on the team he didn't want anymore.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:39 AM   #113
Nymf...
Rookie

"Seperate ways? That sounds like if you ran for your life...I could have beaten Revan with no problem, if it wasn't for my weakness...I'm too kind, you can't kill a friend makes no sense...And fighting friends includes no honor whatsoever..." Bail said "Have you ever heard of the Qel-Droma brothers? My dual with Revan was much alilke...but I don't have to explain my duel and my choices to a bloody lier...beside you can ask Rev yourself. Let's just say that the dark side users fight with cowardacts...so did Rev against me." Bail smiled "Besides, I've been studying to a weapon-master, I'm way better now."
Old 04-09-2008, 11:24 AM   #114
patient_zero

Zarena walked the streets of Coruscant. I can't imagine they'll need me for the moment. Might as well stock up on medpacs.

Though she was used to cities like Coruscant, she still couldn't help but get lost. But this city being what it was, she assumed medpacs would be simple enough to come across. She eyed the doorway of every cantina she passed, but decided there would be time for bar crawling in the evening.

Soon enough she found a supply shop, run by a male twi'lek. She didn't speak much to the shopkeeper as she shopped, but observed him, wrinkling her nose at his greasy looking lekku when he looked away. But she had all the supplies she needed now, and put them into her satchel. Hopefully I won't be needing them.

So she stepped back out on to the streets, bright as it ever was at the time began to approach noon.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:10 PM   #115
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Vynn could sense a lot of anger between Bail and Kevak. This was going to turn bad.

Great, not even off Coruscant and the arguments have started already.

Vynn took Kevak's hand, even though he had retracted it moments before. "Pleasure to meet you Kevak. I can tell this mission won't be dull. But, if you ladies don't mind, I'll leave you alone with your handbags." He winked, and looked for a window.

He knew where he was in the temple, in the outer corridor of the pyramidal section of the building. He pushed the window control, and it slid upwards. It was a long way down.

This is nothing Vynn, remember that canyon on Ryloth? That was deeper.

He turned and winked at the others, and without a word, he jumped, sliding down the side, towards the sidewalk below.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:42 PM   #116
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Seperate ways? That sounds like if you ran for your life...I could have beaten Revan with no problem, if it wasn't for my weakness...I'm too kind, you can't kill a friend makes no sense...And fighting friends includes no honor whatsoever..." Bail said "Have you ever heard of the Qel-Droma brothers? My dual with Revan was much alilke...but I don't have to explain my duel and my choices to a bloody lier...beside you can ask Rev yourself. Let's just say that the dark side users fight with cowardacts...so did Rev against me." Bail smiled "Besides, I've been studying to a weapon-master, I'm way better now."

"Run! I never run from a fight. I will gladly die before running away; lieing is even worse. In my clan honor is the most important thing to uphold on the battlefield, even if it is friends or family. I will fight any foe that attacks me and do so with valor and honor, I would expect my foe to do the same, but that is not always the case. The weapons you own are just tools to kill someone with, nothing more. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon. I am no longer continuing in this arguement for you are not the enemy."

Kevak could not believe what the man was saying. Revan fought with valor when Kevak dueled him. Had he changed his ways when he went Sith? Kevak refused to believe Bail and would ask Revan himself the next time he saw him. Kevak had made an enemy however he had at least been acknowledged by Vynn, and Graff, and possibly Jaq too. There was even another sith on the team.
Maybe it's not going to be as dreadful Kevak thought to himself.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:07 AM   #117
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Vynn could see the sidewalk getting closer as he slid down the side of the building. He braced himself, but he knew that wouldn't be enough. He reached into the Force, to try and soften the landing.

His feet hit the sidewalk, followed by the rest of him, and he managed to roll forwards, and spring upwards, as if he hadn't just slid thrity feet down the side of a building.

I shouldn't really have done that he thought to himself, as he stretched his arms.

I tore my coat.
Old 04-10-2008, 05:40 AM   #118
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"So Jaq which mandalorian clan are you, or were you from?"

"Though my last name is Logan, I once belonged to the clan Ordo. Why do you ask?"

Before Kevak could answer, Jaq watched Vynn wink at the group and jump out the window. "Its called a turbolift..." he said under his breath. "You should try using one some day!"
Old 04-10-2008, 12:20 PM   #119
Nymf...
Rookie

Bail watched as Vynn jumped down.

"Run! I never run from a fight. I will gladly die before running away; lieing is even worse. In my clan honor is the most important thing to uphold on the battlefield, even if it is friends or family. I will fight any foe that attacks me and do so with valor and honor, I would expect my foe to do the same, but that is not always the case. The weapons you own are just tools to kill someone with, nothing more. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon. I am no longer continuing in this arguement for you are not the enemy."

Bail shook his head. "Whatever..." He said, and went to find something to drink.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #120
Niftyeye

Sergeant Drexel kept quiet through the confrontation between the Sith and the Mandalorian, one thing he did know however, the arrogance and overconfidence was one thing the team didnt need.

He then walked over to Kevak, unsure of who or what he was, if he was a Sith and a force user, it might be a good idea to stick close....

"Typical Mandalorians, we crushed them only to be beaten by a Republic that was waiting to strike..." He said to him with a slight tone of anger.

He then watched the Mandalorian walk away, before looking back at Kevak.

"Good to have another sith around... I dont trust any of these."

The Sergeant then saw one of the others wink and jump out of the window... a bit random and surprising but it could of been worse, he then waited in silence, wondering when they were going to head off.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > United We Stand