lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Season Three Speculation
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2008, 01:07 AM   #1
itchythesamurai
Not Ichi the Killer

LFN Staff Member 
Season Three Speculation

Let your wild predictions run free! Personally, I'm expecting a Mack Salmon appearance. And I'd like to see an episode that largely revolved around a drug trip. Preferably from peyote or mushrooms.

itchythesamurai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2008, 05:12 PM   #2
Shmargin

Come on, havent you been reading Mojo's news? Talking about LSD is what pisses people off now a days!

In other news, I'm sure to be beaten for it, but I havent played season 2 yet, because I was waiting for the boxed release of all of them, then caught wind of them coming to Wii, and since I love my Wii, I'm holding out for a Season 2 Wii welease (get it, welease, like release, but with a w cause of the Wii...).

Wii rocks!
Shmargin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2008, 11:50 PM   #3
itchythesamurai
Not Ichi the Killer

LFN Staff Member 
The Wii does rock! If it turns out the Sam & Max games for Wii have exclusive content, just might have to double-dip and get it.

itchythesamurai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-29-2008, 05:11 AM   #4
xChri5x
Rookie

I don't know how long it'll be before Season Two is out on Wii. Season One still isn't coming out until the fall. I'm definatly double dipping though.
xChri5x is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Sam And Max.Net > Sam & Max Discussion > Mainstream > Season Three Speculation